• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash 4 Social Thread 3.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

TJ-Works

Smash Hero
Yeah

What the hell are grown men playing pokemon

it's a kid series
To be fair, most men were only kids when Pokemon Red and Blue first came out before growing up with it.

I know 'cos I'm one of them. :troll:

Also, Pokemon is open to gender diversity. MLP has a specific gender audience in mind, but it wasn't the one they were expecting.

Last edited:

Grass

Smash Lord
Honestly, despite being a man myself, I watched the first 3 seasons of MLP just to see what the fuss was about.

Although I don't fully understand how this show managed to fruition a bizarre cult, I enjoyed watching the majority of it. If I had kids, I wouldn't mind them watching this show at all.

But am I obsessed with it? Noooooooo.

Just because I liked watching a show doesn't mean I'm provoked to spend money on merchandise for my bedroom and worship it. I have standards.
dude you live in the UK. Think women and sex. But don't think too hard about it.

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
To be fair, most men were only kids when Pokemon Red and Blue first came out before growing up with it.

I know 'cos I'm one of them. :troll:
Most men were kids when MLP came out too

and like pokemon, it was a different gen

PsychoIncarnate

NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
From what I've seen from Monty Python

there is a distinct lack of sex in the UK

Kenith

Overkill Sarcasm
The Fabulous Friendly Super Sparkle Train
NNID
RipoffmanXKTG
3DS FC
4210-4224-9442
Honestly, despite being a man myself, I watched the first 3 seasons of MLP just to see what the fuss was about.
Although I don't fully understand how this show managed to fruition a bizarre cult, I enjoyed watching the majority of it. If I had kids, I wouldn't mind them watching this show at all.
But am I obsessed with it? Noooooooo.
Just because I liked watching a show doesn't mean I'm provoked to spend money on merchandise for my bedroom and worship it. I have standards.
What about Smash Bros?

TJ-Works

Smash Hero
From what I've seen from Monty Python

there is a distinct lack of sex in the UK
Wow, that's almost as insane as playing Call of Duty and acting like you've been to war, even though you clearly haven't seen the s*** real soldiers have gone through.

PsychoIncarnate

NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
Wow, that's almost as insane as playing Call of Duty and acting like you've been to war, even though you clearly haven't seen the s*** real soldiers have gone through.
Maybe not that

But I've ALSO seen Saving Private Ryan

PsychoIncarnate

NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885

OMG Gamestop is selling Mario plushies

including one of each of the koopa kids

elusiveTranscendent

Smash Lord
NNID
elusiveTranscend
3DS FC
2105-8699-9997
And so the thread descended into posting a ton of music which I couldn't listen to since I'm on my phone and my friend took my headphones.

PsychoIncarnate

NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
I'd totally collect them all!

If they weren't (just under) $20 each

Last edited:

TJ-Works

Smash Hero
So apparently, sharing epic boss battle music has devolved into sharing King of Fighters music.

Too bad I haven't played a KoF game.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom