• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash 4 Social Thread 3.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

Grass

Smash Lord
Is it me or do the cpu players, on top of having advanced techs they pull off almost without fail, being able to shield way sooner than a player can, being near impossible to approach, always able to hit the players in that ONE frame they can during rolls and higher priority also have way larger knockback and damage?

I just hit a cpu mario with a full-on fsmash with GANONDORF at about 100%, didn't kill. His barely connected dsmash at less than 80% from the other side of the arena? That did.

Seriously, please, please, please patch this mess. It's making the game utterly unenjoyable.
You must be new here. Patches wouldn't stop CPUs.

Kenith

Overkill Sarcasm
The Fabulous Friendly Super Sparkle Train
NNID
RipoffmanXKTG
3DS FC
4210-4224-9442
Is it me or do the cpu players, on top of having advanced techs they pull off almost without fail, being able to shield way sooner than a player can, being near impossible to approach, always able to hit the players in that ONE frame they can during rolls and higher priority also have way larger knockback and damage?
I just hit a cpu mario with a full-on fsmash with GANONDORF at about 100%, didn't kill. His barely connected dsmash at less than 80% from the other side of the arena? That did.
Seriously, please, please, please patch this mess. It's making the game utterly unenjoyable.
There's honestly no reason to ever fight CPU's higher than Level 3 anyway.
Unless you're doing Solo missions, in which case, I have one word for you:

FalKoopa

Rainbow Waifu
BRoomer
3DS FC
1650-3685-3998
Switch FC
SW-5545-7990-4793

It's in the AI. For all intents and purposes, assume that the CPU is a cheating *b-word*, particularly at higher difficulties.

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885

I don't know if this image is going to show up

Chrome is glitching.

I might have to switch back to firefox

Anyway, I guess Goofy is eventually going to be in Five Nights at Treasure Island

It's kind of weird you run into Mickey on night 1 and goofy at some later night

You'd think he'd be the Bonnie of the group and be out first

Grass

Smash Lord

I don't know if this image is going to show up

Chrome is glitching.

I might have to switch back to firefox

Anyway, I guess Goofy is eventually going to be in Five Nights at Treasure Island

It's kind of weird you run into Mickey on night 1 and goofy at some later night

You'd think he'd be the Bonnie of the group and be out first
whoa, they got rights from disney?

PsychoIncarnate

NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
whoa, they got rights from disney?
No, the creator of it is basing the game on the creepypasta "Abandoned by Disney"

and is giving it away for free, since they don't have the rights

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Today my wife and I said good bye to our dear chipmunk, Chura. My wife brought him home 6 years ago this coming Spring, was with us when we started dating, our engagement and moving in together, and our wedding. He has always been there, jumping about his cage, climbing on our drapes, trying to jump into my cup of sake, and escaping from his cage and finding the jar of sunflower seeds open. Tomorrow, we will be burying him along with the sunflower seeds in an area near to my wife's parents house. It's really hard losing such a great pet.
Deeply sorry for your loss. :c My condolences to you and your wife.

I've never had a dog or a cat, the two most popular pets, but I have owned a lot of birds, as well as hamsters, a few fish, two hermit crabs and a bunny. Dealing with the deaths of all of them was really hard, especially the rabbit as he had been with us the longest and was easily the most affectionate pet we had.

Currently the only pet I have is a parrot, which has been with us for more than ten years (I can't remember exactly what year it was that we got him. I just remember that I was really little at the time)

Verde Coeden Scalesworth

Flap and Swish~
Premium
NNID
Irene4
3DS FC
1203-9265-8784
Switch FC
SW-7567-8572-3791

Grass

Smash Lord
That's not an OC, that's actually Myotismon as a pony. Not exactly the same thing. And because MLP was being spoken of some time back, decided to go for a vampire pony.

Plus, I'm a fan of FiM~
let's play CONTRADICTION! The family friendly game all about things that contradict each other.

PsychoIncarnate

NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
Is Dr. Whooves a fan character, or is he some kind of official character

Because it has merchandise

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Is it a fan game of Disney and Five Night's at Freddy's, or did the guy who made them make this too?
It's a fan-game. Just like what happened with Slender, I figured fan-games of FNaF would turn up sooner or later. Pretty cool that the first one is Disney-themed.

It's looking pretty good so far IMO. Unlike FNaF2 though I doubt I'll play it myself, I'll probably just watch blind playthroughs of the final game on Youtube once it's out.

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Is Dr. Whooves a fan character, or is he some kind of official character

Because it has merchandise
He was originally just one of the many background characters, but people soon gave him the nickanme "Dr. Whooves" because a lot of them saw some bits of resemblance between him and the tenth Doctor (mainly the hair and the hourglass mark).

Then the show's staff adopted all that to an extent. Not in the show itself but in extended merchandise.

Last edited:

Grass

Smash Lord
He was originally just one of the many background characters, but people soon gave him the nickanme "Dr. Whooves" because a lot of them saw some bits of resemblance between him and the tenth Doctor (mainly the hair and the hourglass mark).

Then the show's staff adopted all that to an extent. Not in the show itself but in extended merchandise.
better question, what is a horse?

Verde Coeden Scalesworth

Flap and Swish~
Premium
NNID
Irene4
3DS FC
1203-9265-8784
Switch FC
SW-7567-8572-3791
let's play CONTRADICTION! The family friendly game all about things that contradict each other.
Not really. Myotismon is an official character. Remaking him in another art style or race does not change this. It's still a much more gray area and he really doesn't count as an "origianl character", since I did not truly create Myotismon. Now, my interpretation of him(not as a pony, but in general) is original, but that's more of an Alternate Character Interpretation, regardless of his form.

Did not expect that, honestly.
*shrugs* I have a lot of weird likes. I honestly enjoyed Shaq Fu. Definitely not a good game ultimately.

PsychoIncarnate

NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
Who is the mayor mare of ahorse

Last edited:

PsychoIncarnate

NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
I never said there was anything wrong with it. I was into FiM for a long time, but as this thread has clearly demonstrated, there are a lot of My Little Ponazis on the Internet.
Are Ponazi's REALLY into MLP or anti-MLP?

PsychoIncarnate

NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
Context clues. Anti-MLP.
I don't want to name any names. Actually, I totally do, but I would prefer to be a little more mature.
Feminazi's are extreme feminists

So I figured Ponazi's would be extreme MLP fans

You guys are talking about my little pony, and I am here wondering, "Why are there grown men watching my little pony?"
The same reason Grown men watch Foster's home, and other shows as such

Last edited:

Grass

Smash Lord
Context clues. Anti-MLP.
I don't want to name any names. Actually, I totally do, but I would prefer to be a little more mature.
go ahead name someone.

inb4Mew2King :troll:

Okay I'm going to bed. it's 5 am already. And I need sleep.

Feminazi's are extreme feminists

So I figured Ponazi's would be extreme MLP fans
Really cause I was under the impression they were horses that wore Nazi hats and made sure everyone did something friendship-y and Nazi-y at the same time.

Last edited:

TJ-Works

Smash Hero
Honestly, despite being a man myself, I watched the first 3 seasons of MLP just to see what the fuss was about.

Although I don't fully understand how this show managed to fruition a bizarre cult, I enjoyed watching the majority of it. If I had kids, I wouldn't mind them watching this show at all.

But am I obsessed with it? Noooooooo.

Just because I liked watching a show doesn't mean I'm provoked to spend money on merchandise for my bedroom and worship it. I have standards.

Last edited:

PsychoIncarnate

NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
Yeah

What the hell are grown men playing pokemon

it's a kid series

Status
Not open for further replies.