• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash 4 Social Thread 3.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
I refused to update my installation of Opera because still has Presto, should I try the Blink version? I've read a reviews and Im 50/50 now.

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
I was getting A+'s in some classes.

Not all classes allow extra credit though

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
I MUST BE HERE TO MAKE HISTORY

I WILL BE THERE FOR THE FIRST PAGE OF SOCIAL THREAD 4.0

I WILL NOT FAIL AGAIN

___

"cough" "ahem"....so what are we talking about then?

Last edited:

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
10 users and nobody replies, I guess they want to keep living this thread until tomorrow :troll:

elusiveTranscendent

Smash Lord
NNID
elusiveTranscend
3DS FC
2105-8699-9997
ohh my godddd oh my god oh my god oh my god that legend of korra series finale oh my god oh my god they ended it that way oh my god oh my godddddd that was so good oh my GOD

Also it's now 2AM, and I've got homework to do and class tomorrow

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
TELL ME SPOILERS NOWWW!

EDIT: Nevermind I just saw it

Last edited:

PsychoIncarnate

NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
Markiplier played Five Nights at Treasure Island

It's getting more attention than it deserves

Sure it's an awesome idea (FNaF + Disney)

But I feel it's implemented poorly

It's also too heavily influenced by "Abandoned by Disney"

MewtwoMaster2002

ミュウツーマスター2002
3DS FC
2922-0496-2962
Legend of Korra ending was perfect! Ended with the theme of spiritual and technological worlds working together.

---

鉄腕
Super Moderator
BRoomer
NNID
TripleDash
3DS FC
1719-3728-6991
Switch FC
SW-1574-3686-1211
I wonder who will be the first one to post in 4.0. :troll:
But, which mod will post first? :troll:
Three things:

1. A lot of things in this thread have been borderline, and as such, site rules need another recap. Not a crackdown or anything, but a way to start things fresh. A huge and fairly liberal thread such as this, quite frankly, needs to show some staff over-site.

2. It'll probably be @FalKoopa , already had a staff talk with him and I'll be too busy tomorrow as I'll be hunting Amiibos (please let Pit/Falcon finally be in stock). He's also one of the few mods who chose to watch over the 3DS boards where the new thread will need to be posted as well.

3. It'll be posted when it's posted. 2000 is endgame, but is not a specific deadline. Don't start making posts just to reach it faster or see how far you can go beyond it, as we will regard it as spam.

Dr. James Rustles

Daxinator
Three things:

1. A lot of things in this thread have been borderline, and as such, site rules need another recap. Not a crackdown or anything, but a way to start things fresh. A huge and fairly liberal thread such as this, quite frankly, needs to show some staff over-site.

2. It'll probably be @FalKoopa , already had a staff talk with him and I'll be too busy tomorrow as I'll be hunting Amiibos (please let Pit/Falcon finally be in stock). He's also one of the few mods who chose to watch over the 3DS boards where the new thread will need to be posted as well.

3. It'll be posted when it's posted. 2000 is endgame, but is not a specific deadline. Don't start making posts just to reach it faster or see how far you can go beyond it, as we will regard it as spam.
I think the biggest improvement you can make to social thread is scaling down images over 480 height and only permitting image posts every so often, and needing to accompany text. This "look what me found on the interwebz" stuff is garb and communicating with pictures, especially communicating reactions, is dumb.

PsychoIncarnate

NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
Uh, Korra's recovery from the Season 3 finale and what's going on in the Earth Kingdom after a certain person does a thing and then dictatorship happens
Oh that's right

They were showing trailers before the season came out about the new earth king

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
Uh, Korra's recovery from the Season 3 finale and what's going on in the Earth Kingdom after a certain person does a thing and then dictatorship happens
Well, this more than enough to watch Korra again (I watch episodes on and off, and reading recaps online and stuff)
The Season 3 ending was too sad (despite the fact that we knew Korra was going to walk again) for me

Last edited:

elusiveTranscendent

Smash Lord
NNID
elusiveTranscend
3DS FC
2105-8699-9997
Well, this more than enough to watch Korra again (I watch episodes on and off, and reading recaps online and stuff)
The Season 3 ending was too sad (despite the fact that we knew Korra was going to walk again) for me
Yes. Go watch Season 4. Gogogo

Wow. I just can't believe it's over. Weiiiiiiiiird. Holy moly. Can't believe it began 2 years ago. It's been quite a ride.

PsychoIncarnate

NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
I didn't like it as much as the original avatar but I haven't seen the last season yet

MewtwoMaster2002

ミュウツーマスター2002
3DS FC
2922-0496-2962
I like how they developed the female characters this last season, and I also like how Korra learns from her experiences and (insert spoiler characters). I had more to say, but the connection cut off...Basically I think they did a great job tying up loose ends and giving proper closure to characters' stories.

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
Both series were great, and I agree on Last Airbender being better but Korra was great too because Steampunk stuff and the mix of fantasy and technology overall.

elusiveTranscendent

Smash Lord
NNID
elusiveTranscend
3DS FC
2105-8699-9997
I like how they developed the female characters this last season, and I also like how Korra learns from her experiences and (insert spoiler characters). I had more to say, but the connection cut off...Basically I think they did a great job tying up loose ends and giving proper closure to characters' stories.
Both series were great, and I agree on Last Airbender being better but Korra was great too because Steampunk stuff and the mix of fantasy and technology overall.
I agree with all the statements above.

Hello there guys! What is new? :joyful:
Nothin much, Jiggs. Just talkin about the Legend of Korra.

Last edited:

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
Stop making me feel bad for never taking the time to watch Korra...
Don't worry, Im in the same situation, but reading the comments about how good Book 4 (I don't mind Spoilers :p ) was makes me feel excited and motivated to watch the series with more dedication.... when I have time.

Venus of the Desert Bloom

Cosmic God
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
Writing Team
NNID
VenusBloom
3DS FC
0318-9184-0547
Today my wife and I said good bye to our dear chipmunk, Chura. My wife brought him home 6 years ago this coming Spring, was with us when we started dating, our engagement and moving in together, and our wedding. He has always been there, jumping about his cage, climbing on our drapes, trying to jump into my cup of sake, and escaping from his cage and finding the jar of sunflower seeds open. Tomorrow, we will be burying him along with the sunflower seeds in an area near to my wife's parents house. It's really hard losing such a great pet.

Attachments

Jiggsbomb

Smash Ace
I'm skeptical. The third movie had great closure. Don't know what they'd do with the fourth..
In a world * Bam bam bam bam bam*

Toys are rampant on the street *BWAAAM*

People are dying left and and right *BWAAM*

There is only one who can stop the toys. A man named Andrew Davis. *Bwaaaaaam*

In theaters spring 20XX, all rights reserved.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom