• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash 4 Social Thread 3.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

crashbfan

Banned via Warnings
NNID
3DS FC
6666-6666-6666
Mod edit: Please do not make multiple threads about your artwork. Doing so will result in more heavier penalties. One of your threads has been moved to the Artwork Emporium so please use only THAT thread for showing of your team banners.

~Venus

Last edited by a moderator:

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
Is surprsing that Gaming Sites are finally noticing hackers on the GTS, since September I've seen a lot of Event Pokémon named with profanity there.
I hope Game Freak note that and fix the GTS Filter.

Arcanir

An old friend evolved
NNID
Shoryu91
3DS FC
4253-4855-5860
For those who were looking forward to this, the Unova Starters are getting events next month that have their Hidden Abilities:

It has been announced that there will be several special distributions of the Unova Starters in Japan. These distributions are unique in that they offer these starters with their Hidden Abilities. They will be distributed through Serial Code. On December 28th, a code for Serperior with Contrary will be given on Pokémon Get☆TV and can be redeemed from January 9th to November 30th. This Serperior has the moves Leaf Storm, Hold Back, Wring Out & Giga Drain. On January 11th 2015, a Emboar with Reckless will also get a code from Pokémon Get☆TV, which can be redeemed from January 16th to November 30th. It has the moves Flare Blitz, Hold Back, Head Smash & Take Down. Finally, on January 15th 2015, the new issue of CoroCoro will have a serial code for Samurott with its Hidden Ability of Shell Armor and can be redeemed from January 16th to November 30th. It has the moves Razor Shell, Hold Back, Confide & Hydro Pump
05:13: Another event distribution has also been announced. In Shibuya in Japan, a special Pokémon Café is opening from January 9th to February 28th. Inside, you can receive a special distribution of a Pikachu. This Pikachu comes with the moves Play Nice, Charm, Nuzzle & Sweet Kiss and holds the Sweet Heart item
So prepare for Contrary Serperiors and Reckless Emboars! Oh, and Shell Armor Samurotts.

Last edited:

Blargg888

Oh okay.
NNID
Emerald_Latios
3DS FC
1977-0669-4694
Switch FC
SW-1254-5927-2992
Alright, Imma go to bed. here, take this, for I am a cruel person who just wants to see you suffer.
:troll:

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
It's impossible to mention Yoko Shimomura and not linking this

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
Has anyone been to a "Barcade"

It's an arcade-bar

and they are the most awesome idea ever

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
It's impossible to mention Yoko Shimomura and not linking this
Im still so glad that this is in Smash 4
Has anyone been to a "Barcade"

It's an arcade-bar

and they are the most awesome idea ever
10/10 would go all day

I has question, Will the link to the new thread be on the last page of this one when this one is locked? because lord knows I cant stay up all night

Last edited:

PsychoIncarnate

NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
LOL

states that have legalized marajuana are being sued by neighboring states where it's illegal because it has created illegal drug trafficking through those states

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
Welp, Im hitting the GYM again since....like 3 months

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
That's the joke

Also Eye of The Tiger is cool but Burning Heart is better in my opinion :seuss:

D

Deleted member

Im still so glad that this is in Smash 4

10/10 would go all day

I has question, Will the link to the new thread be on the last page of this one when this one is locked? because lord knows I cant stay up all night
This one would be unpinned / removed from Sticky threads and be replaced by the new one. The new one would contain a link to the previous thread (in this case this one).

Last edited by a moderator:

Jason the Yoshi

Watching Me, Wanting Me
Just got away from my second Xenoblade Chronicles binge.

WARNING, DO NOT CONTINUE IF YOU WANT TO AVOID SPOILERS!!
I was kinda just clueless at first, like "HOW DO I ****ING ATTACK?!?!?!" but then I realized it was because I was fighting by myself. DUMB CHOICE #1

Then I got too overconfident in myself when I started playing as Dunban when the mechons start to attack Colony 9, and did the wrong combo for the Chain Attack against the first fight with Metalface. DUMB CHOICE #2

Then I went exploring the water surrounding colony nine right after the mechons retreated, only to randomly die in one hit to a piranha right when I got out of the water without even touching it. DUMB CHOICE #3.

Last edited:

PsychoIncarnate

NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
I have to give my cat medicine through a dropper twice a day

She really hates it, and is getting really angry at me

MewtwoMaster2002

ミュウツーマスター2002
3DS FC
2922-0496-2962
So far my birthday consisted of texting people to have a good day around midnight in China time because no internet in room and not my birthday in California yet, watching anime, and having lunch. I don't think my family realizes it's my birthday yet. Today, I've watched Naruto, Shirobako, I Can't Understand What My Husband is Saying, some OVA for an anime that ended a while ago, Ore Twintails, Shigatsu wa Kimi no Uso, and three episodes of that Disk Wars Avengers anime...It's also raining outside with the nearest city being 30-40 minutes away. I feel bad for the ladies working at the cafe at my grandpa's golf course because I don't see any guests right now and I said no when they offered me a drink. I only come to this building for internet...

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
I have to give my cat medicine through a dropper twice a day

She really hates it, and is getting really angry at me
Pet her and tell her if she sits still long enough, you will reward her. thats what we did for my dog and his acid reflex
I feel bad for the ladies working at the cafe at my grandpa's golf course because I don't see any guests right now and I said no when they offered me a drink. I only come to this building for internet...
OH I Can't Understand What My Husband is Saying is an anime, it thought you were saying you could understand what your husband was saying. and why not get a drink out of niceness ? You know, to make it feel like their time isn't a waste and not seem rude

Last edited:

CyberHyperPhoenix

"Download Complete."
I'm salty right now. Our ISP sent us a new Router and an extender our way.
While I was setting up the new Router, we had to register it, so the installation guide took me to a page where I could register and guess what happens?

We Cannot register this Router, as your current plan is not compatible with the Router.
WHAT THE ****?!

HOW DOES THAT WORK?!
I'm REALLY salty right now -________- >_> :shaker::shaker::shaker:

Last edited:

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
I'm salty right now. Our ISP sent us a new Router and an extender our way.
While I was setting up the new Router, we had to register it, so the installation guide took me to a page where I could register and guess what happens?

We Cannot register this Router, as your current plan is not compatible with the Router.
WHAT THE ****?!

HOW DOES THAT WORK?!
I'm REALLY salty right now -________- >_> :shaker::shaker::shaker:
Throw the salt in the eye of the ISP

MewtwoMaster2002

ミュウツーマスター2002
3DS FC
2922-0496-2962
Pet her and tell her if she sits still long enough, you will reward her. thats what we did for my dog and his acid reflex

OH I Can't Understand What My Husband is Saying is an anime, it thought you were saying you could understand what your husband was saying. and why not get a drink out of niceness ? You know, to make it feel like their time isn't a waste and not seem rude
Because I already got a lot of water earlier from them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom