• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash 4 Social Thread 3.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
People constantly tease me about being anorexic. But like it's not my fault I just have a super fast metabolism. The other night I ate an entire pizza with toppings by myself. And I only weigh 110. :(
You can have my weight if you want. Im ****ing 140-150s idk I heard my recommended weight is around 100. sounds dumb to me I mean damn it doctors, I need my candy

Last edited:

Jason the Yoshi

Watching Me, Wanting Me
Yes, I apologize if I've created unnecessary attention. I first responded playfully, but I actually got annoyed. So yeah...
It ain't nothin. I remember when I made the mistake of saying "Worst character? DARK PIT" when frosty was around. He Got all steamed up, challenged me to a 3DS battle, and I got my *** kicked.

Last edited:

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
Weight isn't a bad thing, and 150 isn't even that much anyway. But sure we can trade weight if you'd like.
Ill give you a few pounds that way we are both happy. If only that was possible
without surgery
Plus WHY is my recommended weight so damn low. I'm gonna feel so uncomfortable in the 100s

Kenith

Overkill Sarcasm
The Fabulous Friendly Super Sparkle Train
NNID
RipoffmanXKTG
3DS FC
4210-4224-9442
I can sense it in my feet, it's around somewhere
You know, I searched this, I searched that. I climbed up the wall.
And those ghosts, man. One tried to to approach me and got leery.
I asked him a question and he vanished in a second. Can you believe that?
Next thing I know, he is telling me not to be scared, and that I am a chicken.
The conflict escalated to the point that I had to back them up with my fists, metal crack 'em.

T

Trick or Treat

Ill give you a few pounds that way we are both happy. If only that was possible
without surgery
Plus WHY is my recommended weight so damn low. I'm gonna feel so uncomfortable in the 100s
Yeah I don't really understand. 100 is too low for any average person. Thay's like age 12 or 13 kinda stuff.

Kenith

Overkill Sarcasm
NNID
RipoffmanXKTG
3DS FC
4210-4224-9442
People constantly tease me about being anorexic. But like it's not my fault I just have a super fast metabolism. The other night I ate an entire pizza with toppings by myself. And I only weigh 110. :(
Plz...stop talking about your abnormally petite weight to a bunch of nerds over the internet...
It will make things awkward as the only thing we have to base your "image" on is your avatar...:ohwell:

In all seriousness, I have the same issue. I eat horribly, and my entire family is overweight, yet the only reason I have flab is because I don't exercise. :laugh:

T

Trick or Treat

Well fight the power. I'll eat all the candy I want like those Sour punch straws
Never had those but am now craving 'em...

Plz...stop talking about your abnormally petite weight to a bunch of nerds over the internet...
It will make things awkward as the only thing we have to base your "image" on is your avatar...:ohwell:

In all seriousness, I have the same issue. I eat horribly, and my entire family is overweight, yet the only reason I have flab is because I don't exercise. :laugh:
Pffft what's so awkward about that?

But ughhh I eat horribly too. I'm not complaining about my weight, just that I get teased even though it's not true. I had another pizza last night. <<. I used to go to the gym and workout but it's been months since I've gone as I've been preoccupied recently and had an episode of depression that only went away a month ago.

Last edited by a moderator:

Kenith

Overkill Sarcasm
NNID
RipoffmanXKTG
3DS FC
4210-4224-9442
Pffft what's so awkward about that?
Nevermind that. I'm the awkward one.
Lon'qu syndrome. :facepalm:
But ughhh I eat horribly too. I'm not complaining about my weight, just that I get teased even though it's not true. I had another pizza last night. <<. I used to go to the gym and workout but it's been months since I've gone as I've been preoccupied recently and had an episode of depression that only went away a month ago.
Depression? You too, huh? Is it me, or does depression hit gamers the hardest?
I'm assuming you are as you frequent a Smash Bros. forum. :p

I'm going through it right now. Well, I'm always a little depressed about something, but it hit hard a couple days ago. The worst part is that the happy place I usually go to in order to escape it...well, I don't like going to anymore.

TJ-Works

Smash Hero
I'm one of the few people as well who have high metabolism and crap diet, yet stays relatively thin. I'm not super thin, but I do wonder how long this will go until my metabolism slows down and I begin to bloat up.

T

Trick or Treat

Nevermind that. I'm the awkward one.
Lon'qu syndrome. :facepalm:

Depression? You too, huh? Is it me, or does depression hit gamers the hardest?
I'm assuming you are as you frequent a Smash Bros. forum. :p

I'm going through it right now. Well, I'm always a little depressed about something, but it hit hard a couple days ago. The worst part is that the happy place I usually go to in order to escape it...well, I don't like going to anymore.
Lon'qu is awesome though. And he gets happily married anyway!

I mean I'm not a hardcore gamer but I do play video games a lot. Aside from Nintendo I regularly play(ed) GTA, DmC, Forza, CoD, Halo...I also was really into Wolfenstein just couldn't beat the last part.
What is your happy place? I never really had one. Random things just made me happy but now I'm okay. Sad at times because of the stuff going down that Obo and others here know about but overall happy once again.

TJ-Works

Smash Hero
Lon'qu is awesome though. And he gets happily married anyway!

I mean I'm not a hardcore gamer but I do play video games a lot. Aside from Nintendo I regularly play(ed) GTA, DmC, Forza, CoD, Halo...I also was really into Wolfenstein just couldn't beat the last part.
What is your happy place?
I know you're quoting Kenith, but Imma share my piece on this conversation.

I do have frequent moments of sadness or "slight depression", mainly stemming from my slow process of building up my social skills and trying to improve my social life. (Of course, hanging around a forum with anonymous folk tells otherwise. I have my Facebook, too.)

I think my happy place is the shower, or listening to waterfall sounds. There's something about the sound of rushing water that soothes my mind for a temporary moment, blocking out outside sounds and allowing me to listen to my own thoughts in peace.

Last edited:

Kenith

Overkill Sarcasm
NNID
RipoffmanXKTG
3DS FC
4210-4224-9442
Lon'qu is awesome though. And he gets happily married anyway![/spoiler]
Not if he gets badly out of shape from too much pizza...:scared:
What is your happy place? I never really had one. Random things just made me happy but now I'm okay. Sad at times because of the stuff going down that Obo and others here know about but overall happy once again.
Game Grumps. Was, anyway...but I can't really stand Arin Hanson anymore, and they seem to only play games they don't know how to play, so I can't be bothered to watch their shows anymore.
My real issue is that I want to find something that a lot of people like that's easily accessible. Obviously, web shows are the best source of this kind of social connection, even if I hardly ever interact with any of them. SWF helps a lot too, though I'm starting to feel really small and trapped, so I get more depressed.

TJ-Works

Smash Hero
I'm starting to think everyone here, including myself, has depression.
I don't believe we all really experience true depression. Then again, I don't really know what goes on in your lives.

Depression is just naturally the best word we go to to describe feelings that crushes us, although depression is meant to describe serious cases of sadness. The kind of depression that makes us wish we were dead or comatose.

Last edited:
T

Trick or Treat

I know you're quoting Kenith, but Imma share my piece on this conversation.

I do have frequent moments of sadness or "slight depression", mainly stemming from my slow process of building up my social skills and trying to improve my social life. (Of course, hanging around a forum with anonymous folk tells otherwise. I have my Facebook, too.)

I think my happy place is the shower, or listening to waterfall sounds. There's something about the sound of rushing water that soothes my mind for a temporary moment, blocking out outside sounds and allowing me to listen to my own thoughts in peace.
I can understand that. Not rushing water for me but the rain is nice and soothing.

@ Kenith Kenith Did you ever watch Roosterteeth/Achievement Hunter. They cheered me up for years.

TJ-Works

Smash Hero
@ Kenith Kenith Have you watched the Co-optional Podcasts, with TotalBiscuit, Dodger and JesseCox? I'm currently listening to them in place of Game Grumps. They have some of the best conversations, the best ones being with JonTron as a guest.

Kenith

Overkill Sarcasm
NNID
RipoffmanXKTG
3DS FC
4210-4224-9442
@ Kenith Kenith Did you ever watch Roosterteeth/Achievement Hunter. They cheered me up for years.
My friend has been trying to get me into RoosterTeeth forever. I've been thinking about it for a few days. Dunno where to start, though.

The kind of depression that makes us wish we were dead or comatose.
Well, since I'm atheist, I'd just go for comatose.
Waterfalls are how I go to sleep at night atm. I've been doing it for a while; I also do use them to drown out sound, in fact I currently have waterfall sounds in an alt tab.

Last edited:

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
Bats also beat the **** out of Superman once.
Just sayin'
In not canon materials where he needs the use of various gadgets, kryptonite and help from other heroes anyways, not to mention Superman was holding back. And in canon he was once beaten to a pulp by brainwashed Supes.
Just sayin'.
Isn't Batman basically meta-human at this point? I mean come on, saying he's normal is like saying he's like one of us.
Though I agree he isn't exactly "normal" in various terms, physically he still is. So no, he isn't metahuman.

Last edited:
T

Trick or Treat

My friend has been trying to get me into RoosterTeeth forever. I've been thinking about it for a few days. Dunno where to start, though.
Any of their Let's Plays, that's the majority of what I watch. I love their GTA and Minecraft series but they play lots of games. I've watched them for like 3 years so it's been a fun ride.

TJ-Works

Smash Hero
Well, I don't really do podcasts...

JonTron

Although I might reconsider...
There's only about 3 podcasts with JonTron, but good to listen to nonetheless. Keep in mind, the podcasts go on for 2-3 hours, but if you have patience, the Co-optional Podcasts will keep you company. They have a bunch of to oher guests that come on ocassionaly too, including Markiplier and The Completionist. ;)

Just search Co-op podcasts on Youtube.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom