• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash 4 Social Thread 3.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kenith

Overkill Sarcasm
The Fabulous Friendly Super Sparkle Train
NNID
RipoffmanXKTG
3DS FC
4210-4224-9442
Any of their Let's Plays, that's the majority of what I watch. I love their GTA and Minecraft series but they play lots of games. I've watched them for like 3 years so it's been a fun ride.
Hmm, I went to their channel and couldn't find any of that stuff. Then again, I was using the YouTube app on PS3, which is notoriously horrible and lack playlists.

Blargg888

Oh okay.
NNID
Emerald_Latios
3DS FC
1977-0669-4694
Switch FC
SW-1254-5927-2992
Hmm, I went to their channel and couldn't find any of that stuff. Then again, I was using the YouTube app on PS3, which is notoriously horrible and lack playlists.
The let's plays aren't kept on the Rooster Teeth channel anymore, they're kept on the Lets Play channel.

Kenith

Overkill Sarcasm
The Fabulous Friendly Super Sparkle Train
NNID
RipoffmanXKTG
3DS FC
4210-4224-9442
The let's plays aren't kept on the Rooster Teeth channel anymore, they're kept on the Lets Play channel.
I think they moved all their Let's Plays to a separate channel. Called "LetsPlay". The Roosterteetg channel used to have LPs but not anymore.
Well, dammit!

UGH INCONVENIENCES.

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
Warning Received
Last edited by a moderator:

SmashShadow

Smash Champion
3DS FC
0104-0598-9588
Is it too late for me to post about my love for that Legend of Korra finale?

Kikkipoptart12

Smash Champion
NNID
Kikkipop 12
3DS FC
0104-0018-0045
Am I the only that goes to death battle videos not for the video but for the comments on the video?

TJ-Works

Smash Hero
Not sure is relevant
I still find the concept of Ghosts in Pokemon funny.

Ghosts are supposed to be immune to Normal and Fighting attacks, therefore assuming they present non-physical forms that are transparent, common traits given to ghosts in most cultures.

Here, the anime once again defies its own logic. Lopunny literally just taps Sableye in the ankle and he falls over, squashed by his own jewel, which again, should be impossible as he is supposed to be a Ghost. It should fall through him.

And I know there's lots of other flaws in the anime that defies pokemon logic.

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585

Ghosts are supposed to be immune to Normal and Fighting attacks, therefore assuming they present non-physical forms that are transparent, common traits given to ghosts in most cultures.

Here, the anime once again defies its own logic. Lopunny literally just taps Sableye in the ankle and he falls over, squashed by his own jewel, which again, should be impossible as he is supposed to be a Ghost. It should fall through him.

You do know anything can TRIP a ghost type because she didn't attack him. It was just a trip and again
Tis IS an anime

Last edited:

Rocket Raccoon

Subject: 89P13
Writing Team

Isn't it also Dark?

TJ-Works

Smash Hero
You do know anything can TRIP a ghost type because she didn't attack him. It was just a trip and again
Tis IS an anime
It has to be an attack to go through him?

What if I just "accidentally" poked it with the tip of the knife, as if unintentional. Would it go through him or pierce him?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom