• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash 4 Social Thread 3.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

WolfieXVII ❂

stay woke
NNID
tresxvii
3DS FC
4699-5598-8215
Last edited:

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo
I still think it's funny it isn't called HotDiglettOnWailordAction, because they can breed too and Diglett is smaller than Skitty.
Well technically, we don't even know the size of Diglett's lower body.

Easy. Diglett's whole body is a ****. The part under the ground? The balls.

Your welcome for the image I just put in your head.
What if they're female?

Last edited:

Luggy

Drawing like a tramp
NNID
Luggy_Bros
3DS FC
4184-3014-1463
My mom comes back in my room, ask how good my day was, then promptly talk to me like I was an a-hole, only because I got bad notes in Spanish, a language that I don't want to practice anymore, but stuck with it. Great, just when I was going to cheer up.

Last edited:
T

Trick or Treat

My mom comes back in my room, ask how good my day was, then promptly talk to me like I was an a-hole, only because I got bad notes in Spanish, a language that I don't want to practice anymore, but stuck with it. Great, I just when I was going to cheer up.
I know that feeling...

Last edited by a moderator:

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
My mom comes back in my room, ask how good my day was, then promptly talk to me like I was an a-hole, only because I got bad notes in Spanish, a language that I don't want to practice anymore, but stuck with it. Great, I just when I was going to cheer up.
Tell her screw you. ***** don't deserve niceness
I dare you to say "get out of my face"

Last edited:
T

Trick or Treat

I half agree with Obo. But that's me because my parents are asstables and treat me like **** and we haven't gotten along in years.

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
Someone has mommy issues.
I cant lie, I do. Isnt really something to joke about but anyway, change of subject.
Is anyone getting gifts for Christmas?
I half agree with Obo. But that's me because my parents are asstables and treat me like **** and we haven't gotten along in years.
My mom once got on me for accidentally bumping the dog with my knee,... lightly. and to think she was the one that stuck her hand in my rabbits cage while she was eating, it bit her, and in return she smacked my rabbit against the cage and gets mad when I yell at her for that PF

Luggy

Drawing like a tramp
NNID
Luggy_Bros
3DS FC
4184-3014-1463
Eh, most I can say is endure, it's not like you're going to be there forever
The problem with my mom is how angry she is all the time. She yells on my sister all the time, wich created a horrible personality for my sister. Because my mom yells, she yells back. It always ends with my mom hitting her on the back of her head with a big slap.
So you know, it could be worst, but my mom has a horrible temper.

WolfieXVII ❂

stay woke
NNID
tresxvii
3DS FC
4699-5598-8215
The problem with my mom is how angry she is all the time. She yells on my sister all the time, wich created a horrible personality for my sister. Because my mom yells, she yells back. It always ends with my mom hitting her on the back of her head with a big slap.
I know those feels
I cant lie, I do. Isnt really something to joke about but anyway, change of subject.

My mom once got on me for accidentally bumping the dog with my knee,... lightly. and to think she was the one that stuck her hand in my rabbits cage while she was eating, it bit her, and in return she smacked my rabbit against the cage and gets mad when I yell at her for that PF
On the topic of Christmas though, I might buy myself Bayonetta 2. But most likely I'm getting money from my family
sans my mum

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
Sounds like my mother. Lets float in the boat together, my good sir

On the topic of Christmas though, I might buy myself Bayonetta 2. But most likely I'm getting money from my family
sans my mum
AW crap I forgot I wanted Bayo 2... so now I want Dream Team, Persona Q and Bayo 2

Last edited:
T

Trick or Treat

I remember when I used to listen to Asking Alexandria alll the time. Ah, nostalgia~

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo
Speaking of Tomodachi Life, how is it? I've been thinking of getting it but I'm not sure (currently I've been watching Vinesauce play the game. And to my eyes at least it's not that bad).
Well my sibings and I got each other gifts this year. I went easy on them this time around, but next year I'm going to the Dollar Store to find the "best" gag gifts no one ever wanted.

Last edited:

Luggy

Drawing like a tramp
NNID
Luggy_Bros
3DS FC
4184-3014-1463
Yeah, let's change the subject.
*Song of happiness*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom