• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash 4 Social Thread 3.0

Status
Not open for further replies.
T

Trick or Treat

Skip to 2:05. This is what I want, to be as good as her. *sigh*

Maybe one day.

FlappyFalco

Smesh Ace
NNID
HyperToxBox64
3DS FC
3866-8228-7394
Switch FC
SW-5551-9470-0820
I cant help, this looks for too complicated but I dont wanna risk my Wii u putting that on there. I think its best just to wait for Nintendo to make an official one if they do.
This is pretty much why I left it until now, I guess you have more patience than me! :laugh: (But seriously, I've almost completely given up hope of GC VC :c)

But I've looked into it, and it's perfectly safe. The Wii U updates can't affect the virtual Wii menu because it's basically a Wii sellotaped onto the Wii U.

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo
After rewatching today's Death Death episode, I've realized that the Goku ad represents the many fans that were still butthurt over his loss against Superman. You know THAT is one of the most controversial episodes if the producers were willing to crack a joke about its infamy.
Can't say I know of Death Death. How is it?

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
This is pretty much why I left it until now, I guess you have more patience than me! :laugh: (But seriously, I've almost completely given up hope of GC VC :c)

But I've looked into it, and it's perfectly safe. The Wii U updates can't affect the virtual Wii menu because it's basically a Wii sellotaped onto the Wii U.
Im pretty paranoid though XD my wii u locked up on me while playing smash one and I was scared ****less

Space Stranger

space cowboy
NNID
ThePowerBlaster
3DS FC
1160-9748-6431
Fun fact
Raccoon roadkill is common is most every state in the U.S.:evil:
clearly kidding
Ironically whenever I see a dead raccoon on my way to school, I always think of tagging Rocket Raccoon...don't ask.

That last page brought out the feels. I feel sorry for you guys, at least you guys have us for support.

Edit: AW **** THIS WAS MY 1,337 post! TIME FOR THE MLG!

Last edited:

Luggy

Drawing like a tramp
NNID
Luggy_Bros
3DS FC
4184-3014-1463

This could be official in some ways.

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
Ironically whenever I see a dead raccoon on my way to school, I always think of tagging Rocket Raccoon...don't ask.

That last page brought out the feels. I feel sorry for you guys, at least you guys have us for support.

Edit: AW **** THIS WAS MY 1,337 post! TIME FOR THE MLG!

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
@ Space Stranger Space Stranger Do you still want to do Smash Potato 2: Electric Boogaloo?
Damn, the notification for getting all the custom moves for a character comes when you least expect it.
You will be eating your nice cookie with some milk then BAM you get shot

Last edited:

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593
Can't say I know of Death Death. How is it?
Slight error since a certain mutt was "asking" me to clean his cage. Dogs are adorable, but they ask for you to give them a little bit too much attention. This is one of these situations where dogs should always stay outside like they should. :rolleyes:

MewtwoMaster2002

ミュウツーマスター2002
3DS FC
2922-0496-2962
HAPPY DAY! The hotel I am staying at now has a 115v outlet in the bathroom that can charge my 3DS! Now I can play Pokemon or Smash Bros in China! :D

That is...until I have to leave this hotel in 4-5 days to go to a different part of China until the end of the year...

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
Ooh can I join later?
If you gonna smash potato better be careful because Im going use the Super Timber

HAPPY DAY! The hotel I am staying at now has a 115v outlet in the bathroom that can charge my 3DS! Now I can play Pokemon or Smash Bros in China! :D

That is...until I have to leave this hotel in 4-5 days to go to a different part of China until the end of the year...
"now has"? You mean they didn't have one before?

Last edited:

MewtwoMaster2002

ミュウツーマスター2002
3DS FC
2922-0496-2962
"now has"? You mean they didn't have one before?
Maybe I should have worded it as "The hotel I'm currently at has". I just arrived at this hotel. The last few only had 110v which didn't charge my 3DS, and my grandpa's golf course didn't have any lower than 220v.

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
Maybe I should have worded it as "The hotel I'm currently at has". I just arrived at this hotel. The last few only had 110v which didn't charge my 3DS, and my grandpa's golf course didn't have any lower than 220v.
Really? hm, this is new to me, I forgot the thing being plugged in depends on the fact that the outlet has enough power.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom