• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash 4 Social Thread 3.0

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member

To hell with it they figured, leaks are out, and we release in 12 days, this thing prints money no matter who stars in it.
Again, that raises the point on why just Ganondorf would be shown.
Especially with the apparent cover-up with a video being re-uploaded today without Ganondorf.

Croph

Hold Baroque Inside
NNID
IceCreamStar
3DS FC
3196-4596-5388
I thought that honour belonged to the Tardigrade.

I didn't know what that was, so I searched up Tardigrade. And they're also know as waterbears. See, someone in grade 6 did her public speaking topic about waterbears, so yeah, I guess I do know what these guys are lol.

In high school, my public speaking topic was subliminal messaging. I thought I did good, but there was some classmates that I thought did better than me (it's hard with my topic as you don't have an visuals. I needed to explain all the subliminal ads). However, in the end I came through and won the competition. I was surprised, but hey, the prize money was awesome.

Here's a moth that I think is pretty cute:

A poodle moth. :3

Lozjam

Smash Champion
Those eyes are staring into my soul.
You know, I once kiss a tarantuala on a bet. Even better is that I wasn't the once holding the tarantula, and better yet, the tarantula bit my friend who have me the bet. Haha Karma, I love it so much. Still the most terrifying experience I ever had since I am very afraid of tarantulas.

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Hell yeah, since that thing can do many things that could get you hospitalized or worse (with the poison, fire, and electricity).
If an infestation of these things got into your house? Might as well either call the military in or abandon the house and move far away.

Bbl guys!

I said *ahem* Agitha knows you have bugs.

No Agitha quote is complete without this music.

Sehnsucht

The Marquis of Sass
BRoomer
You know, I once kiss a tarantuala on a bet. Even better is that I wasn't the once holding the tarantula, and better yet, the tarantula bit my friend who have me the bet. Haha Karma, I love it so much. Still the most terrifying experience I ever had since I am very afraid of tarantulas.
Was there a little bit of tongue along the way? :smirk:

TJ-Works

Smash Hero
So you're talking about insects.

Ughhh, okayyyy. That's cool, MMM-FFFF...

Pega-pony Princess

Smash Lord
NNID
auraoftwilight
3DS FC
2938-6383-8579
You kissed a tarantula? That takes guts. If someone had asked me to, I would've ran away screaming.

Kenith

Overkill Sarcasm
The Fabulous Friendly Super Sparkle Train
NNID
RipoffmanXKTG
3DS FC
4210-4224-9442
Why did you take the bet in the first place?
Was it for a gal?

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo
Insects in my opinions are like rats or other pests.
They're cute when they're out of my house.

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593
Hopefully it wasn't female or else your daughter would look like this.

Attachments

Croph

Hold Baroque Inside
NNID
IceCreamStar
3DS FC
3196-4596-5388
Speaking of bugs and Pikmin.

Favorite Pikmin enemy:

Ah... In this first Pikmin, Beady Longs Legs used to always scare the crap outta me. He just jumps in all like BAM! then that stopping noise... and then he twitches and makes that weird noise... *shudders*

One of my fave Pikmin enemies:

^ Please be an AT.

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
You know, I once kiss a tarantuala on a bet.
Another reason to add to my "List of reasons why I will never bet on anything." be it in real life.

....or on this very site, you know how that goes @ Substitution Substitution :troll:

Ironically, one of my favorites game series is Pikmin. A game full of insects. Bulborb's are my favorite!

I must have a weird complex.
There are certain bugs that really bother me as well yet Pikmin is probably my favorite video game franchise next to Zelda. Pikmin 2 remains one of my favorite games of all time.

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
Friendly advice, sometimes it REALLY helps when you don't choose maximum units in certain battles in Fire Emblem.
In awakening I just send 2 units as a pair and wipe the whole battlefield

TJ-Works

Smash Hero
Ah... In this first Pikmin, Beady Longs Legs used to always scare the crap outta me. He just jumps in all like BAM! then that stopping noise... and then he twitches and makes that weird noise... *shudders*
I beg to differ.

This literally BAMS! in out of nowhere. I remember I freaked and jump backed a little in my seat seeing this. Reminds me of fat tarantulas. :l

Also, you're right. Smash definitely needs an AT from Pikmin. I choose one of these:

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453

One of my fave Pikmin enemies:

^ Please be an AT.
Hell yes, as annoying as the fight is I would love to see this thing as an AT. Maybe a Swooping/Bumbling Snitchbug as well, that picks up fighters, taking them away from the fight and then throwing them onto the ground. That'd be fun.

Would kind of like it if Pikmin got a stage boss as well, maybe a Snagret. I'd just love to see anything that gives Pikmin greater representation.

Someday you will! And I'll be there! You'll see! :demon:
And someday you'll have that Substitute Pony for an avi....

Last edited:

Zango

Smash Apprentice
In awakening I just send 2 units as a pair and wipe the whole battlefield
Yeah, if Awakening did something wrong it's that the relative abundance of promotion items (seals in Awakening) and how much easier it was to promote someone (with one generic seal type instead of specific ones for classes) REALLY threw the balance off--especially when you throw Second Seals into the mix.

Casual mode makes Awakening too easy.
Also solo wiping the field is super easy even on classic.

Last edited:

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593
Am I the only one who wants more bug characters in the Sonic universe instead of just Charmy? Having a new reptile like Lyric is the first step in the right direction on expanding Sonic's universe.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom