• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash 4 Social Thread 3.0

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member

Probably old (since it was on August 29th) and kind of pointless (since we already got the huge leak) but I was out of town for the weekend and I just saw this on the SmashWiki.

Ganondorf was leaked by Nintendo itself?

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
Probably old (since it was on August 29th) and kind of pointless (since we already got the huge leak) but I was out of town for the weekend and I just saw this on the SmashWiki.

Yes

I don't think they cared since it's a veteran anyway and they know the people that will look close enough to care have probably already seen the leaked roster

Pega-pony Princess

Smash Lord
NNID
auraoftwilight
3DS FC
2938-6383-8579

Pretty much. Not that it matters much though, for we all knew Ganondorf would be coming back.

Kenith

Overkill Sarcasm
The Fabulous Friendly Super Sparkle Train
NNID
RipoffmanXKTG
3DS FC
4210-4224-9442
Speaking of insects, something stung the hell out of me yesterday.

I didn't actually what it could have been, because as soon as I felt it, I instantly went into "****-That Mode" and bolted.
It stung for a long time afterwards, so I don't think it's one of the tiny wasps I've been seeing.

It was probably the sudden realization of my failures in life.

TewnLeenk

Can pick up a boulder with relative ease
BRoomer
It's so weird being in this thread and not being in the 2000s for pages.

Rebellious Treecko

Smash Hero

Yeah, it's been discussed a lot already.

Didn't they also accidentally leak Ness, Jigglypuff and Lucario for Brawl on a video clip about stickers?

----

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Yes

I don't think they cared since it's a veteran anyway and they know the people that will look close enough to care have probably already seen the leaked roster
Surprised that Ganondorf was the only one shown and not Wario, Ness, Falco, etc.
Seems more accidental than anything else, like the Lucario/Jigglypuff/Ness thing for Brawl.

Pretty much. Not that it matters much though, for we all knew Ganondorf would be coming back.
Yeah, I know it doesn't matter much since we already know Ganondorf's in, but it still seems odd to me that Nintendo doesn't prevent an oversight like that on an official footage release at this point in time.

Yeah, it's been discussed a lot already.
Didn't they also accidentally leak Ness, Jigglypuff and Lucario for Brawl on a video clip about stickers?
----
Aye laddie, they did.

Last edited by a moderator:

TewnLeenk

Can pick up a boulder with relative ease
BRoomer
They are quite fabulous, but I think Ghirahim stole them during the final battle, to look even more fabulous!
Implying that Ghirahim isn't already at the maximum level of fabulous.

☆Jazz☆

Jazzin' All Day
NNID
DaGama21
3DS FC
0920-3971-2053
They are quite fabulous, but I think Ghirahim stole them during the final battle, to look even more fabulous!
And that's why I paid my friend Tharja to place a hex on him. He will forever be an Assist trophy. Bwahahaha-*cough, cough*

Last edited:

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Talking about bugs makes me want to talk about Pikmin as well. Just imagine if any of the creatures in the Pikmin games were real bugs.

My head canon has forever been that Bulborbs are some kind of evolved or mutated Ladybug.

WolfieXVII ❂

stay woke
NNID
tresxvii
3DS FC
4699-5598-8215
Surprised that Ganondorf was the only one shown and not Wario, Ness, Falco, etc.
Seems more accidental than anything else, like the Lucario/Jigglypuff/Ness thing for Brawl.

Yeah, I know it doesn't matter much since we already know Ganondorf's in, but it still seems odd to me that Nintendo doesn't prevent an oversight like that on an official footage release at this point in time.

Aye laddie, they did.
To hell with it they figured, leaks are out, and we release in 12 days, this thing prints money no matter who stars in it.

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593
People were talking about adorable creepy crawlies and no one brought up jumping spiders?

I have plenty of those in my house since they like hanging out in windows. At least they aren't as annoying and ugly unlike House Centipedes. If anything, the wild centipedes are even more majestic than those whisker legged hobos.

Last edited:

☆Jazz☆

Jazzin' All Day
NNID
DaGama21
3DS FC
0920-3971-2053
Talking about bugs makes me want to talk about Pikmin as well. Just imagine if any of the creatures in the Pikmin games were real bugs.

My head canon has forever been that Bulborbs are some kind of evolved or mutated Ladybug.
You summoned Agitha. She's very interested.

CatRaccoonBL

You can do it!
NNID
RaccoonBL
3DS FC
2294-4606-0767
I have a weird relationship with bugs.

They are interesting, they have some cool information on them, they can have amazing designs. But, the minute one gets near me, I start screaming like a little girl and run away.

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593

One thing for sure is that I wouldn't take a life sized Plasm Wraith serious because it would look like walking pee flavored gelatin. :troll:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom