• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash 4 Social Thread 3.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lozjam

Smash Champion
Nintendo should stop giving me reasons to fly to another country for cooler pre-order stuff.
It's not healthy.
We should all just move to Japan. We will get everything early and can laugh at the people who don't have the games we have. Plus age of consent is a lot younger, plus they have a richer culture and history than America. And we won't have to deal with American politics.

Rebellious Treecko

Smash Hero
In an old flash cartoon made before Brawl called Super Smash Bros Murder, Captain Falcon was the son of Ganondorf and Nana. His full name was Captain Popo Falcon. :laugh:
Heh, I thought of that as well.

"Race, race, race! I love racing! Do YOU love to race?"

The setting was Double Dash's Luigi Circuit.

Last edited:

AustarusIV

Chariffic
NNID
AustarusIV
3DS FC
1951-0995-8868
Switch FC
SW-2630-2447-9223
Cute avatar? I would call this image cute enough for catch everyone's attention, I mean look at those stubby widdle wegs she's got.

Where is that from?

The-Power-Within

Smash Ace
NNID
MasterSword06
3DS FC
0447-7094-2346
So I recently started using Pokemon Trainer again in Brawl. I really shouldn't have done that, because now I really hope he gets in Smash 4 as DLC. :c

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Cute avatar? I would call this image cute enough for catch everyone's attention, I mean look at those stubby widdle wegs she's got.

My disgust of this picture turned into laughter when I imagined a bunch of Pikmin beating her to a pulp.

I just can't look at things like that without thinking of the Empress Bulblax (and how pathetic the first battle with her is).

Last edited:

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593
I guess you're the type of girl that hates bugs. They are adorable due to how chubby they are. :(

Where is that from?
That's some Uzumaki ****.

inb4itsfromuzumakiandiveforgotten
A manga called Franken Fran, it's a horror comedy with disturbing moments on par with Uzimaki and Parasyte. It can be rather heartwarming and funny at times whenever it wants. The main character herself is pretty likable due to her morally ambiguous behavior and the fact that she likes helping everyone in her own way (mostly through Frankenstein-esque surgery and experiments).

FlappyFalco

Smesh Ace
NNID
HyperToxBox64
3DS FC
3866-8228-7394
Switch FC
SW-5551-9470-0820
I'm late.

Sixteen pages already?! The first thread took two weeks to get that many! :dizzy:

But then again, all we had to talk about was this:

Sure does bring back the memories! :rotfl:

CatRaccoonBL

You can do it!
NNID
RaccoonBL
3DS FC
2294-4606-0767
I finally have 3 characters in my party, time to take down some monsters. :evil:

Anyway, how are you guys?

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593
Parasyte was fantastic.

Smooth Criminal
Especially the one scene where Miji became a penis when the main guy was thinking about girls. :troll:

I'll be looking forward tho the upcoming anime adaption next month, especially because of its gruesomeness had attracted me in the past.

Pega-pony Princess

Smash Lord
NNID
auraoftwilight
3DS FC
2938-6383-8579
I guess you're the type of girl that hates bugs.
Unfortunately, yeah that's the truth. I'm a tomboy by nature, but there's just some things I don't like...like bugs and creepy crawly things.

Last edited:

Fatmanonice

Banned via Warnings
NNID
Fatmanonice
I finally have 3 characters in my party, time to take down some monsters. :evil:

Anyway, how are you guys?
Feelin' weird. A pipe main exploded at my university last week causing classes to be cancelled since last Wednesday. I have two jobs at the university so I've been out of work during a time when money's been extremely tight. I go back tomorrow but I'm still trying to process the past week.

Frostwraith

The Demon King
NNID
Frostwraith357
@ Yomi's Biggest Fan Yomi's Biggest Fan How disturbingly adorable.

Bugs are cute, adorable little things... :3

Except cockroaches. Those are disgusting.

I'm late.

Sixteen pages already?! The first thread took two weeks to get that many! :dizzy:

But then again, all we had to talk about was this:

Sure does bring back the memories! :rotfl:
It will only get faster as the release date approaches.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom