• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash 4 Social Thread 3.0

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member

I think I'll retire from this whole .gifs thing.

Last edited by a moderator:

aldelaro5

Paper Mario P
Canada, Quebec (or Rogeuport if you want)
NNID
aldelaro5
3DS FC
3050-7721-6617
Does anyone knows a site that gives reliable sales figures of the Paper Mario series?

And when i say reliable, I mean not vgcharts.

Because it's quite hard to google something that old (though, I'll try the advanced search...).

allison

She who makes bad posts
NNID
crazyal02
3DS FC
0216-1055-4584
So I was playing Hyrule Warriors on Free Play, and ended up with Zelda and Sheik complimenting each other :laugh:

D

Deleted member

Smaller GamePad.. leaked? This was on a Japanese MK8 commerical made by Nintendo.

Last edited by a moderator:

Rysir

The shorts wearing blue anubis
NNID
Rhysir
3DS FC
3394-4486-9387

Smaller GamePad.. leaked? This was on a Japanese MK8 commerical made by Nintendo.
Nah, its the new hand held that doubles as a controller! The Gameboy Vita!

CyberHyperPhoenix

"Download Complete."

Smaller GamePad.. leaked? This was on a Japanese MK8 commercial made by Nintendo.
Actually, someone should tell the person in the article that this is the same commercial as the Australian one... which was out on June the 4th. If there really was a new gamepad, there would have been mention of it ages ago.

EDIT: Plus at one point of the Australian ad, when the man is upside down, you can clearly see he is holding a normal gamepad.
Link is here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ntYF2mj3WQ8 And the part i am talking about is at 0:19

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Actually, someone should tell the person in the article that this is the same commercial as the Australian one... which was out on June the 4th. If there really was a new gamepad, there would have been mention of it ages ago.
What if the GamePad was out of focus in the camera (therefore it was blurry) and that caused the screen to look bigger than it currently is? The non-illuminated part would look smaller as a result.

CyberHyperPhoenix

"Download Complete."
What if the GamePad was out of focus in the camera (therefore it was blurry) and that caused the screen to look bigger than it currently is? The non-illuminated part would look smaller as a result.
Must not have seen the edit i did for my 2nd post:

EDIT: Plus at one point of the Australian ad, when the man is upside down, you can clearly see he is holding a normal gamepad.
Link is here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ntYF2mj3WQ8 And the part i am talking about is at 0:19

Last edited:

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
So I found this:

I have to say two things:
1-Who's that girl?
2-Ash's dad has to do some explaining

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585

Croph

Hold Baroque Inside
NNID
IceCreamStar
3DS FC
3196-4596-5388
So I found this:

I have to say two things:
1-Who's that girl?
2-Ash's dad has to do some explaining
The girl is Ashley's doppelganger.

Ashley:

I have no idea actually

Also, Ritchie is the best cuz Sparky.

Soul.

lol I just went to MKBoards and they're still banning Miis for their tournaments.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom