• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash 4 Social Thread 3.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

Luggy

Drawing like a tramp
NNID
Luggy_Bros
3DS FC
4184-3014-1463
Damn thats harsh, now Im kinda curious to see what this Squeezie guy is all about but then again I dont want to waste my time.
Well I'm harsh because he's basically unoriginal and not funny. Seriously, don't waste your time watching this dude, he's not worth the watch.

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
Well he's worst than Pewdiepie, that's for sure. At least Pewdiepie care about his community in some ways. Squeezie does not, he simply do videos, take the money, and repeat. He also has a "Game Grumps" like channel with an other guy who is a podcaster. It's worse than the Game Grumps of today.

So basically, Squeezie is a bootleg of Pewdiepie : worst than the original.
Is this him?

He looks like a ****

D

Deleted member

Tried to play as Mega Man, but I set all the buttons except B to jump and B to attack and set my name as "JumpNShoot."

I regret nothing.

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
Finished downloading all the Smash Wii U songs a YouTube person as uploaded (but I'm not sure if he's done altogether as his last Smash song upload was 16 hours ago).

So far 151 songs!

TheLastLugia

Smash Ace
3DS FC
3007-8069-6935
So yeah there's apparently a Marth Amiibo with two Falchions. Only problem is I don't own it :(
Inb4 I get the Link Amiibo with 2 Master Swords (Although where would the Shield go?)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom