• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash 4 Social Thread 3.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bedoop

Poyon
NNID
$50.00 / $??.??
3DS FC
0877-1726-4217
If we were to go by my favorite type, I would say Ground.
Although I prefer Fire because it's more practical.
Sandslash and Nidoking 4 Dayz.

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Last edited:

Luggy

Drawing like a tramp
NNID
Luggy_Bros
3DS FC
4184-3014-1463
IMO it was better than most of the crap on Youtube.
Then again, I mostly watched the Elders version.
Like I've said :
I never liked this channel, it's bad, like really bad. There's better things on Youtube than this.

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo
Like I've said :
I never liked this channel, it's bad, like really bad. There's better things on Youtube than this.
Well it's all really subjective in the end, but I'll still stand by my opinion that there's worse out there (case and point, Pewdiepie).

No Shinx why would you ever think that
Because Pikachu is everywhere.

Last edited:

Luggy

Drawing like a tramp
NNID
Luggy_Bros
3DS FC
4184-3014-1463
Well it's all really subjective in the end, but I'll still stand by my opinion that there's worse out there (case and point, Pewdiepie).
Yeah, it's pretty subjective. But you know, you can be as bad as some french youtube people.

In France we have two "teams" of youtube people : the good one, wich are generally near the American format. For example, we have "Le Joueur Du Grenier" wich is basically a french AVGN without poop jokes (also made a collab with the Nostalgia Critic), "Benzaie" from the Nostalgia Critic team, "Fanta & Bob" wich are good let's players, "What the Cut" and "SLG : Salut Les Geeks" who critic videos ect. Those guys are near the American level of good youtube guys.

And then we have the "horrible team", wich is composed of horrible let's players like "Squeezie", a french Pewdiepie and a sh*t load of Podcasters that do sketches about the every day life and have overall no good humour.

So you know, it's everywhere the same, but France youtube people seems like bootlegs of English youtube guys.

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
I get it
Yeah, it's pretty subjective. But you know, you can be as bad as some french youtube people.

In France we have two "teams" of youtube people : the good one, wich are generally near the American format. For example, we have "Le Joueur Du Grenier" wich is basically a french AVGN without poop jokes (also made a collab with the Nostalgia Critic), "Benzaie" from the Nostalgia Critic team, "Fanta & Bob" wich are good let's players, "What the Cut" and "SLG : Salut Les Geeks" who critic videos ect. Those guys are near the American level of good youtube guys.

And then we have the "horrible team", wich is composed of horrible let's players like "Squeezie", a french Pewdiepie and a sh*t load of Podcasters that do sketches about the every day life and have overall no good humour.

So you know, it's everywhere the same, but France youtube people seems like bootlegs of English youtube guys.
Pardon me, did you say Squeezie?

Last edited:

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo

I've heard of Benzaie and Du Grenier, but I've never heard of Squeezie. Is he just as irritating or worse?

Only Hell?
Hell, Heaven, and everything else in-between.

Luggy

Drawing like a tramp
NNID
Luggy_Bros
3DS FC
4184-3014-1463
I've heard of Benzaie and Du Grenier, but I've never heard of Squeezie. Is he just as irritating or worse?
Well he's worst than Pewdiepie, that's for sure. At least Pewdiepie care about his community in some ways. Squeezie does not, he simply do videos, take the money, and repeat. He also has a "Game Grumps" like channel with an other guy who is a podcaster. It's worse than the Game Grumps of today.

So basically, Squeezie is a bootleg of Pewdiepie : worst than the original.

Knuckles the Knuckles

Here's a taste of the remedy
NNID
Dromader
Well he's worst than Pewdiepie, that's for sure. At least Pewdiepie care about his community in some ways. Squeezie does not, he simply do videos, take the money, and repeat. He also has a "Game Grumps" like channel with an other guy who is a podcaster. It's worse than the Game Grumps of today.

So basically, Squeezie is a bootleg of Pewdiepie : worst than the original.
Damn thats harsh, now Im kinda curious to see what this Squeezie guy is all about but then again I dont want to waste my time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom