• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash 4 Social Thread 3.0

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member

Have you guys seen this? Someone made a mod to control Master Hand's moves (in Melee) with the person's own hand motions (obnoxious dubstep music warning):

Pretty badass I must say!

Oh, look. Master Hand is now viable in tournaments!

Well, anything new around here?

Last edited by a moderator:

Frostwraith

The Demon King
NNID
Frostwraith357
Have you guys seen this? Someone made a mod to control Master Hand's moves (in Melee) with the person's own hand motions (obnoxious dubstep music warning):

Pretty badass I must say!
Cool stuff, indeed.

Well, anything new around here?
Nah.

This thread only starts getting active around this time. Besides, it's on its normal state of crazy, so nothing special happened here.

Is abomination really the right word?

Now I want you to guys to take a long hard look at these drawings.

Drawings that probably took hours, days, WEEKS. Effort was needed to get every detail right. Effort that was only possible due to the passion he/she had for both series. This person probably loved Fire Emblem and this person probably loved MLP. That other person also probably loved both Guardian of the Galxies and MLP. So they took that love and made drawings, amazingly detailed drawings. Drawings that express that love. Expression is the thing are is after all.

And then come you guys. You guys take that love. You take that ability of expression and throw it towards the ground and stomp on it.

Why do bronies deserve this? Maybe a few annoy some people on youtube videos. Maybe some draw ponies. Maybe some bought toys. Maybe some clop. They are still people. People like you and me who have likes and dislikes. They didn't kill a person, they didn't bully someone, they don't drive people to suicide.

What you guys basically said was: "Their art sucks" and "You suck for liking this." Two things that are probably really personal. Before you say that isn't what you meant, how is anyone suppose to know that with what you guys wrote?

...*Sigh* I'm, sorry if this is considered a heated argument. I've cooled down, took out some of that incredibly mean-spirited things I've said I could spot before posting this. I've read the rules, but I'm fully confident with what I said. I've been done with Anti-bronies for a long time now. I was always put into a burst of rage every time I saw an anti-brony comment. But I stayed back. I wanted to be respectful to the forum rules.

But I've just been seeing them so constantly for a long time now on this forum. I really don't understand how you guys could be so mean-spirited. Towards people who really didn't do anything to you.

One last thing. Pontification isn't comparable to Sonic OCs. Proof? You guys already presented it. Look at the two drawings and think about the level of details in them. And how you guys still called them horrible.

I'm finished. If you guys want to continue this privately, I could. Though, not today because I still have some steam left in me...
It doesn't matter. :evil:

It still turned a badass mother****ing villain into what's meant to be a diabetes-inducing horsey. Unforgivable. :evil:

The Council of Evil is rather displeased about such actions and will ensure the Black Knight's reputation isn't tarnished any longer. :demon:

(I pity the ones who will take this reply seriously...)

Last edited:

Soul.

I don't get that joke. Maybe people got angry at IGN because the site gave ORAS a lower score than expected?
Hoenn required you to use Surf, Waterfall and Dive every single time. It was obvious they were going to complain about it having lots of water segments.
Either way, reviews don't matter. It's just an opinion.

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
Because we have the money to do buy them and want to. It was something we've been meaning to but regardless. Christmas just gives us an excuse. Trust me, I hated people who did that when I used to work retail back in the States.

Then I turned into one...

DIY (like do it your own?) candies? Never seen those before. We just got my family assorted things that scream JAPAN!!!!!!
Candy like this
They are so good omg

Frostwraith

The Demon King
NNID
Frostwraith357
Fairy-types will be laughing at those two. :smirk:
Last I checked, Fairy types aren't resistant to Ghost nor have advantage over Ghost.

Those cuddly little pixies will probably be too busy drowning in my Mega Gengar's Sludge Bombs. :smirk:

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
Digimon Adventure Tri designs revealed today:

And I don't care what bad you could think about them, guys. I'm still hyped over this series.

Last edited:

Soul.

Nonsense! I will kill you!
(With kindness...)
Kindness? Oh, well. That's a cute part of you.
Last I checked, Fairy types aren't resistant to Ghost nor have advantage over Ghost.

Those cuddly little pixies will probably be too busy drowning in my Mega Gengar's Sludge Bombs. :smirk:
yo, i was talking about fairies vs. dark-types Frost omg are you Mr. Type Advantage? : (

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
Oh look, Nickelodeon is out to ruin another Youtube channel.
What else is new?
I think it was the bros choice....So they ruined themselves
The thumbnail makes it look so cool but the actual thing is sooooo wierd and tiny.
yeah but oh boy are they sweet
This though, I tanked my gf for sending this because JESUS it was sweet and sour and oh so good

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom