• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash 4 Social Thread 3.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

Croph

Hold Baroque Inside
NNID
IceCreamStar
3DS FC
3196-4596-5388
Whats up with all the doppelgangers?....
Yeah, Ashley = Ash.

Ash has crossdressed a few times before. And sometimes the Pokemon anime likes to make doppelganger characters of the main cast for some reason.

Also, can we agree that the best Ash doppelganger is Mirror Ash?

Yeah, I'm not that fond of Ash, but Mirror Ash is kind of a cutie lol.

Bedoop

Poyon
NNID
$50.00 / $??.??
3DS FC
0877-1726-4217
So I just found out a fun thing you can do in Smash 4.
I call it "Sonic Tango" eventhoughIalwaysimagineSquareDancingmusicwhenthisoccurs
What you need:
2 Sonics
Probably 1 or 2 copies of Smash 4
Possibly a flat surface on any stage
Maybe some controllers
BUTTONS! ~Xander Mobus

Basically all you have to do is start both Sonic's Jabs at the same time so they collide, but keep jabbing for as long as you can, causing them to go closer together, then the game makes the two Sonics swap positions while they're still looking at eachother and spread out, and rinse and repeat for as long as you can keep a fast and steady rhythm going.
And they just keep on Tango-ing.

Luggy

Drawing like a tramp
NNID
Luggy_Bros
3DS FC
4184-3014-1463
When I miss fire with Luigi and actually hit the opponent :

Rysir

The shorts wearing blue anubis
NNID
Rhysir
3DS FC
3394-4486-9387
I just taught another lucario how to edge guard with a charging aura sphere, I did a community service!

---

鉄腕
Super Moderator
BRoomer
NNID
TripleDash
3DS FC
1719-3728-6991
Switch FC
SW-1574-3686-1211
Went shopping for Wave 2 Amiibos. Checked out Best Buy, Target, Toys R Us, Gamestop, Walmart, and the local Superstore chain Meijer.

Gamestop had 3 Zeldas. Target had 1 Diddy Kong and 2 Little Macs. Everything else was sold out (I really wanted Pit :().

Almost got Diddy but besides the fact I don't use him, his eyes were bug eyed and really creepy. Another guy my age as I was looking for a store attendant bought one of the Little Macs, so I caved in and bought the last one.

Am really getting the feeling that Nintendo was expecting these to not sell as well as they are, they need to step up their game.

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
Went shopping for Wave 2 Amiibos. Checked out Best Buy, Target, Toys R Us, Gamestop, Walmart, and the local Superstore chain Meijer.

Gamestop had 3 Zeldas. Target had 1 Diddy Kong and 2 Little Macs. Everything else was sold out (I really wanted Pit :().

Almost got Diddy but besides the fact I don't use him, his eyes were bug eyed and really creepy. Another guy my age as I was looking for a store attendant bought one of the Little Macs, so I caved in and bought the last one.

Am really getting the feeling that Nintendo was expecting these to not sell as well as they are, they need to step up their game.
I preorderd Toon link and Shulk, I'm thinking about preordring Luigi and hm....Pit and Ike

Are pelvic thrusts okay on Smashboards?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom