• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash 4 Social Thread 3.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

kylexv

Smash Master
Went shopping for Wave 2 Amiibos. Checked out Best Buy, Target, Toys R Us, Gamestop, Walmart, and the local Superstore chain Meijer.

Gamestop had 3 Zeldas. Target had 1 Diddy Kong and 2 Little Macs. Everything else was sold out (I really wanted Pit :().

Almost got Diddy but besides the fact I don't use him, his eyes were bug eyed and really creepy. Another guy my age as I was looking for a store attendant bought one of the Little Macs, so I caved in and bought the last one.

Am really getting the feeling that Nintendo was expecting these to not sell as well as they are, they need to step up their game.
Well, better go looking then. I live in Indiana, and I do have a local Meijer.

Rysir

The shorts wearing blue anubis
NNID
Rhysir
3DS FC
3394-4486-9387
Well I had an interesting team battle. Dead weight villager teammate who only spammed gyroid rockets and ran away all match and was against a team of DK and DK...And I still won! Operation going ham wins again! I will share this replay later!

Last edited:

Ffamran

The Smooth Devil Mod
Well I had an interesting team battle. Dead weight villager teammate who only spammed gyroid rockets and ran away all mach and was against a team of DK and DK...And I still won! Operation going ham wins again! I will share this replay later!
Man, you sure stopped that expansion. :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom