• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash 4 Social Thread 3.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

Space Stranger

space cowboy
NNID
ThePowerBlaster
3DS FC
1160-9748-6431
Yeah, only spriters go there. It's not for everyone so it's okay.
I've been busy with a sprite ripping project. I only use the site for templates and to look at sprites from my favorite games.

Kaye Cruiser

Waveshocker Sigma
NNID
KayeCruiser
Switch FC
0740-7501-7043
*2005/2006.
And Zack Fair in BBS was cool. Sucks that he was only a party member for one fight at the start of Ven's story. He was the main reason Olympus wasn't boring and generic like most of its other appearances.

Seriously, bring back Pegasus and Meg and the Underworld. And add the other two titans and the gods and let us explore the rest of Greece. Disney's Hercules needs some respect for KHIII.

----
Right. I dunno why I keep thinking KH2 came out sooner. Thanks. Still, it's been too long.

Zack was...okay. I like the fight against him as Terra, but I kinda felt like they didn't do enough with him. At least he was funny and cool for the amount of time he was around. I wasn't too keen on his design, but it was while he was younger. Considering there's a small sub-plot with him, Cloud and Sephy in KH, we'll probably see him again in 3, except older. And we'll find out why Sephy swiped him up.

I still want Exdeath to show up one day though so we can all hear him ramble and rant about the void. XD

Jords2Good

Smash Journeyman
Randomly popping in lol but I'm wondering if there are any online smash tourney here? I see that there are tournament topics but I don't see any online so checking here to make sure.

I like to try join a smash tourney online.

D

Deleted member

Randomly popping in lol but I'm wondering if there are any online smash tourney here? I see that there are tournament topics but I don't see any online so checking here to make sure.

You can talk with @WolfieXVII about that thing.

Soul.

Try checking the Online Tournament subforum. Either that or wait until @legendofrob1 makes another tournament. Or @WolfieXVII. :troll:
@Rysir x AURA!

@Rysir x His Bed

@ Rocket Raccoon Rocket Raccoon x His Ego.

@ Soul. Soul. x lol
@ Blargg888 Blargg888 x Blargg

Last edited:

Blargg888

Oh okay.
NNID
Emerald_Latios
3DS FC
1977-0669-4694
Switch FC
SW-1254-5927-2992
I don't see what that has to do with this.
You see, it's actually a philosophical statement on the nonacceptance of pineapples in our modern day society. This unholy discrimination has gone on for far too long. The world is crumbling apart! Literally! Anvils are falling from the sky! The oceans are teeming with not-water! The land is slowly ripping apart, revealing the buried copies of Titanic 3, the ancient hidden Laffy Taffy treasure rooms buried by none other than King George II, and the dead bodies of both Michael Jackson and the Future version of Jimmy Kimmel. Houses are slowly turning into giant living toasters, mothers are reading their children the classic bedtime story Meatballs With a Chance of Cloudy. Cats and dogs and rattlesnakes are fighting in the air DBZ STYLE!! EVERYONE IS DYING! MASS CHAOS! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGH! WHY AREN'T THE BANANAS RIPE YET!

TL;DR:: I dunno, don't ask me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom