• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash 4 Social Thread 3.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rocket Raccoon

Subject: 89P13
Writing Team
I honestly liked Frozen, but at the same time I find it very overrated.

It also annoys me how much the KH fanbase seem to forget the Disney and FF characters exist, or how the fangirls bash every female.

Or how the Avengers fanbase is mostly made of people that only watched the movie. Specially the Loki fangirls and that "Super Family" s***.
I know a Loki fangirl

NeonBurrito

Smash Ace
@Space Stranger would be an all-around character based off of Woody who could use Woody's string as a grapple.
@xSoul is a :4pikachu: clone.
@ Rocket Raccoon Rocket Raccoon is a quick projectile based character.
@aldelaro5 uses Paper Mario's partners and hammer to fight.
@ Digital Hazard Digital Hazard is an agile character who can use spider webs to recover. He's voiced by Mandy Moore (Rapunzel's VA).
@ Knuckles the Knuckles Knuckles the Knuckles (Dromader) is very similar to :4littlemac:, but unlike :4sonic:, he doesn't chuckle.
@ Substitution Substitution is similar to :4jigglypuff:, a joke-character who functions as a glass cannon.
@Luggy plays similarly to :4wario2:, but obviously doesn't use a motorcycle.
@Frostwraith is a mix between :4ganondorf: and :4darkpit:.
@ Bedoop Bedoop is a mix between :4yoshi: and :popo:, with his sister as Nana.
@OboromuramaAlpaca is an assassin that uses rope darts, similarly to Ja'far from Magi.

I think I'm having too much fun with this, and this isn't even the tip of the iceberg.

Last edited:

Rysir

The shorts wearing blue anubis
NNID
Rhysir
3DS FC
3394-4486-9387
Neeeh, was planning to take my 3DS with me on my walk up to the store only to get back home and see my 3DS in my room and not in my pocket.

elusiveTranscendent

Smash Lord
NNID
elusiveTranscend
3DS FC
2105-8699-9997
Oh whoa the next post of mine after this one is my 500th. Should I do something special...?

...Nah.
Neeeh, was planning to take my 3DS with me on my walk up to the store only to get back home and see my 3DS in my room and not in my pocket.
Gotta get them play coins, eh? xP

Croph

Hold Baroque Inside
NNID
IceCreamStar
3DS FC
3196-4596-5388
Have you seen Air Mac?
Air Mac is amazing, though I prefer Nolimar and Nosalina.

Some day I'm going to take my Nolimar to a tourney. It's a shame SoPo's gone. :/ Would have totally mained him otherwise.

TJ-Works

Smash Hero
I honestly liked Frozen, but at the same time I find it very overrated.

It also annoys me how much the KH fanbase seem to forget the Disney and FF characters exist, or how the fangirls bash every female.

Or how the Avengers fanbase is mostly made of people that only watched the movie. Specially the Loki fangirls and that "Super Family" s***.
About Frozen, I agree with your opinion. Saying that though, I think it could've been one of the best Disney films, but there was a couple of moments and tidbits that ruined my expectations.

• Those love trolls. Why did we need them? And if they were necessary to fill plot threads, why did they make them fulfill such a meaningless role of being 'love guru's' or something? :/

• This could've been one of the first modern Disney films to have a non-obvious antagonist, heck, not even a physical antagonist. I was expecting the real antagonist to be Elsa's powers, and her struggle to control it to the point it would consume her. But NOPE. Make that decently nice prince character suddenly turn into a **** in the final act. Was NOT necessary, and he wasn't striking enough to justify this personality change. Nor was there any precursors before then that hinted his underlying goal. :/

I can't remember anything else that bothered, as I watched it months ago. They were a couple of major points that dampened my experience.

Last edited:

Starcutter

Resident Beedrill
NNID
Legendofrob1
3DS FC
1908-0357-9077
@Space Stranger would be an all-around character based off of Woody who could use Woody's string as a grapple.
@xSoul is a :4pikachu: clone.
@ Rocket Raccoon Rocket Raccoon is a quick projectile based character.
@aldelaro5 uses Paper Mario's partners and hammer to fight.
@ Digital Hazard Digital Hazard is an agile character who can use spider webs to recover. He's voiced by Mandy Moore (Rapunzel's VA).
@ Knuckles the Knuckles Knuckles the Knuckles (Dromader) is very similar to :4littlemac:, but unlike :4sonic:, he doesn't chuckle.
@ Substitution Substitution is similar to :4jigglypuff:, a joke-character who functions as a glass cannon.
@Luggy plays similarly to :4wario2:, but obviously doesn't use a motorcycle.
@Frostwraith is a mix between :4ganondorf: and :4darkpit:.
@ Bedoop Bedoop is a mix between :4yoshi: and :popo:, with his sister as Nana.
@OboromuramaAlpaca is an assassin that uses rope darts, similarly to Ja'far from Magi.

I think I'm having too much fun with this, and this isn't even the tip of the iceberg.
where am I in this

I feel im becoming less relevant on smashboards

D

Deleted member

I don't appear in the fighting game? That's cool. :troll:
Background element maybe??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom