• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash 4 Social Thread 3.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rebellious Treecko

Smash Hero
I honestly liked Frozen, but at the same time I find it very overrated.

It also annoys me how much the KH fanbase seem to forget the Disney and FF characters exist, or how the fangirls bash every female.
Forget Organization XIII, it's Organization . Just scramble your name and add an X.

And then there's Xion, who is hated solely because of being reminiscent of a Mary Sue.

----

Rysir

The shorts wearing blue anubis
NNID
Rhysir
3DS FC
3394-4486-9387
Well, turns out only one option for MUGEN lucario as 2 out of 3 have ungodly perfect AI, that made selection simpler I guess.

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
i URGENTLY, need a leavanny for the dex in ORAS, can anyone trade me it? I'll give a cobalion for it.

Kaye Cruiser

Waveshocker Sigma
NNID
KayeCruiser
Switch FC
0740-7501-7043
It also annoys me how much the KH fanbase seem to forget the Disney and FF characters exist, or how the fangirls bash every female.
That's Nomura's fault. Not theirs.

No one "forgets" the Disney characters. They just aren't important if they aren't Mickey, Donald, Goofy, Maleficent, Pete or Yen Sid and maybe Minnie. Oh, and Hades and Ursula solely for the fact that they show up in almost every game.

The FF characters? We haven't forgotten them at all. it's just that they haven't even been around to do anything in the games since 2003 in KH2. Zack showed up in BBS and did...nothing. We got the TWEWY characters in 3D and that was awesome and they left a great impression. Too bad we probably won't even see them in 3.

Make no mistake, the majority of us KH fans wish the Disney and FF characters did have SOME sort of purpose in the plot, but in the end, they just don't anymore.

The fangirls bashing the girls, however? That's just because the KH fanbase is unfortunately filled with terrible yaoi fangirl shippers that started off taking everything out of context to make everyone seem gay until later writing in the series pretty much did it for them subtly or not so subtly. They will use anything. Anything.

Hell, as a joke, let's all hear the truth behind the existence of "AkuRoku". Take it away, Roxas.

You can stop at 1:20 when the fade comes in.

So yeah, that's the whole deal. Blame it all on Nomura's writing choices.

Rebellious Treecko

Smash Hero
The FF characters? We haven't forgotten them at all. it's just that they haven't even been around to do anything in the games since 2003 in KH2. Zack showed up in BBS and did...nothing. We got the TWEWY characters in 3D and that was awesome and they left a great impression. Too bad we probably won't even see them in 3.
*2005/2006.
And Zack Fair in BBS was cool. Sucks that he was only a party member for one fight at the start of Ven's story. He was the main reason Olympus wasn't boring and generic like most of its other appearances.

Seriously, bring back Pegasus and Meg and the Underworld. And add the other two titans and the gods and let us explore the rest of Greece. Disney's Hercules needs some respect for KHIII.

----

Last edited:

Rysir

The shorts wearing blue anubis
NNID
Rhysir
3DS FC
3394-4486-9387
Has everyone sent in the representation they want?
Due to knowing nothing about MUGEN other than watching videos I did the only logical action: Sent a MUGEN character wiki page.
So my answer is a Yes, technically.

Enyalb

Hardcore Wonder-Casual Dragoon
NNID
BLAYNEproject
3DS FC
5300-9911-6250
Hell, as a joke, let's all hear the truth behind the existence of "AkuRoku". Take it away, Roxas.

"We've got something in common, Kairi. You and I both miss someone we care about." -Axel

Last edited:

Space Stranger

space cowboy
NNID
ThePowerBlaster
3DS FC
1160-9748-6431
Oh no...this is wrong. HIRO x TADASHI EXISTS!

WE ARE AT DEFCON 3! THIS IS NOT A DRILL!

aldelaro5

Paper Mario P
Canada, Quebec (or Rogeuport if you want)
NNID
aldelaro5
3DS FC
3050-7721-6617
Forget Organization XIII, it's Organization . Just scramble your name and add an X.

And then there's Xion, who is hated solely because of being reminiscent of a Mary Sue.

----
Sounds like inpiration from X-naut :)

Which has infinite AND an X in their logo:

Lol.

Has everyone sent in the representation they want?
Paper Mario in mugen is bad so, unless you make one, nothing.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom