• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash 4 Social Thread 3.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

allison

She who makes bad posts
NNID
crazyal02
3DS FC
0216-1055-4584
What do you mean? Aren't we all multiple universes?
There exists an alternate universe where Ridley, Shrek, Goku, and Sakurai are playable.
There exists a universe where Microsoft made a Smash Bros. ripoff.
There exists a universe where there's something like me, 'cept me.

D

Deleted member

Alternate universes? This is right up my alley!

There are approaching 100 universes plus 2.

Word of god says the number of time loops Homura has gone through is "approaching 100." Madoka reboots the universe at the end of the anime (+1) and at the end of Rebellion, Homura does the same. (+1)

Exact number is unknown.

Last edited by a moderator:

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
>There's an alternate universe where Nintendo lost to Sega and Mario appears as a guest character in Sonic & Sega All-Stars Battle.
>There's an alternate universe where @ Rocket Raccoon Rocket Raccoon stayed as Vegito2627.
>There's an alternate universe where Twilight, Bubsy and After Earth are considered good.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

>There's an alternate universe where Nintendo lost to Sega and Mario appears as a guest character in Sonic & Sega All-Stars Battle.
>There's an alternate universe where @ Rocket Raccoon Rocket Raccoon stayed as Vegito2627.
>There's an alternate universe where Twilight, Bubsy and After Earth are considered good.
Is there an alternate universe where BluePsychic still exists? *shudders*

TheFirstPoppyBro

ᕦ_(⌐■+|+■)_ᕤ
NNID
breloomer236
3DS FC
2449-4708-5381
Switch FC
SW-7045-4156-8715
Wait, does that mean... there's a universe where I don't care about all things kawaii and moe?

NO WHAT AM I SAYING THAT'S CRAZY TALK AND ABSOLUTELY IMPOSSIBLE

But that also means there might be a universe where Nichijou is still running to this day... Hm...

Last edited:

CyberHyperPhoenix

"Download Complete."
>Implying mainstream universe couples stay together
>Is actually implying about one one couple, not everyone else

>There's an alternate universe where spider waifu didn't exist :troll:

Last edited:

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Interesting. Let me start. :smirk:

>There's an alternate universe where Flight never joined YouTube and the internet as a whole back in 2010. :troll:
>There's an alternate universe where there were no World Wars.
>There's an alternate universe where Mario and Sonic had an adventure game instead of Olympic Games titles.
>There's an alternate universe where there was no such thing as Encyclopedia Dramatica.
>There's an alternate universe where Sega kept on making consoles after Dreamcast.
>There's an alternate universe where Nickelodeon and MTV were still owned by Time Warner rather than Viacom.
>There's an alternate universe where Windows Vista was a great release (for Windows XP users, it's good as it is IMO)
>There's an alternate universe where the original Law and Order kept running, and Simpsons was canceled instead.
>There's an alternate universe where people didn't argue over specifications and their consoles in general.
>There's an alternate universe where Google+ didn't exist and YouTube was just great as it was in 2006 and 2010.

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Interesting. Let me start. :smirk:

>There's an alternate universe where Flight never joined YouTube and the internet as a whole back in 2010. :troll:
>There's an alternate universe where there were no World Wars.
>There's an alternate universe where Mario and Sonic had an adventure game instead of Olympic Games titles.
>There's an alternate universe where there was no such thing as Encyclopedia Dramatica.
>There's an alternate universe where Sega kept on making consoles after Dreamcast.
>There's an alternate universe where Nickelodeon and MTV were still owned by Time Warner rather than Viacom.
>There's an alternate universe where Windows Vista was a great release (for Windows XP users, it's good as it is IMO)
>There's an alternate universe where the original Law and Order kept running, and Simpsons was canceled instead.
>There's an alternate universe where people didn't argue over specifications and their consoles in general.
>There's an alternate universe where Google+ didn't exist and YouTube was just great as it was in 2006 and 2010.
There's an alternate universe where E.T. the game is AWESOME!

Last edited:

Rysir

The shorts wearing blue anubis
NNID
Rhysir
3DS FC
3394-4486-9387
There is an alternate reality where an ever progressing pokemon MMO was made.

Bedoop

Poyon
NNID
$50.00 / $??.??
3DS FC
0877-1726-4217
There is an alternate reality where I never got Smash 3DS :B

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo
There's an alternate universe where everyone is named "Joe" and eat baked beans for lunch every Saturday.

Soul.

There's an alternate universe where there the next Smash game will be on the next Nintendo handheld and console.
There's an alternate universe where there is no other Social thread. Just this one.
There's an alternate universe where DLC doesn't exist and speculation isn't a thing.
There's an alternate universe where the Pokémon games make the "how can I make a perfect Pokémon?" process 1000% faster.
There's an alternate universe where the "NEVER STOP CLIMBING OMG" thing never existed.
There's an alternate universe where PotDs were never a thing.
There's an alternate universe where Meta Knight was left unchanged from the Brawl to Smash 4 transition.
There's an alternate universe where every competitive Pokémon battler uses Substitute.
There's an alternate universe where the next handheld Mario Kart looks like MK8.
There's an alternate universe where the Pokémon anime ended after X/Y.
There's an alternate universe where the Wii U outsold the PS4.
There's an alternate universe where Mega Man was in Brawl.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom