• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash 4 Social Thread 3.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

RamOne

Mr. Blue Sky
NNID
Mr.Baron
3DS FC
3926-5004-2681
I never understood why they picked Iris for this series instead of Hilda.

Remember, there's nothing more terrifying than OC's and gijinkas when it comes to the Sonic fandom.
True, but I wasn't expecting this to show up when googling 'Sonic x Knuckles'. Sonic and Knuckles in human form... *shudder*

Rocket Raccoon

Subject: 89P13
Writing Team

True, but I wasn't expecting this to show up when googling 'Sonic x Knuckles'. Sonic and Knuckles in human form... *shudder*
They need a black person. They had Brock so.

RamOne

Mr. Blue Sky
NNID
Mr.Baron
3DS FC
3926-5004-2681
They need a black person. They had Brock so.
But X/Y doesn't have a black person, though. I can understand Misty in Kanto and Johto, because of Green being scrapped and Kris not showing up until Crystal and Misty is the first female important character in R/B.
But why do I care? I stopped watching the anime somewhere during the Sinnoh era.

Rysir

The shorts wearing blue anubis
NNID
Rhysir
3DS FC
3394-4486-9387
They were probably afraid that people would see that this is another girl wearing short shorts and have a Misty is gone relapse.

Luggy

Drawing like a tramp
NNID
Luggy_Bros
3DS FC
4184-3014-1463

"What are you looking at ?"

Frostwraith

The Demon King
NNID
Frostwraith357
@ WolfieXVII ❂ WolfieXVII ❂ You can't seriously have Arthur Auguste Angel on your avatar... =O

He's one of those "love to hate" characters. XD

(Also, in English, he and :4robinm: share the same VA...)

Last edited:

domokl

Smash Lord
please,PLEASE do not remind of the horror that was the pokemon bw anime. Im glad they fired that director and got a new one for the xy series which is SO much better.

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo
I stopped watching the Pokemon anime when the Sinnoh arc started.
You didn't miss much.
Personally I stopped around Unova.

lol X/Y anime
every single minute of it is Ash x Serena
But look at their chemistry!
I mean, sure, they had to use a contrived retcon otherwise it would have been out of left field (and Serena practically doesn't have personality outside of "Ash's girlfriend" IIRC), but look how cute they are together!

Last edited:

RamOne

Mr. Blue Sky
NNID
Mr.Baron
3DS FC
3926-5004-2681
lol X/Y anime
every single minute of it is Ash x Serena
Causing a lot of annoying Amourshippers. They are the worst kind of Pokémon shippers after Pokéshippers and TrainerxPokémon ones.

Do you make these?
No, I collect them. I also have one of Link, Zelda and Ghirahim, one of Elsa and Anna and one Persona one.

MewtwoMaster2002

ミュウツーマスター2002
3DS FC
2922-0496-2962
please,PLEASE do not remind of the horror that was the pokemon bw anime. Im glad they fired that director and got a new one for the xy series which is SO much better.
Where did you hear they fired the director? For the BW series, I was just glad Team Rocket didn't show up in every single episode.

Jason the Yoshi

Watching Me, Wanting Me
Find what's wrong!
The right side of her dress has that zelda like design on it.
Causing a lot of annoying Amourshippers. They are the worst kind of Pokémon shippers after Pokéshippers and TrainerxPokémon ones.

No, I collect them. I also have one of Link, Zelda and Ghirahim, one of Elsa and Anna and one Persona one.
Where do you get them from though? They're pretty interesting.

Soul.

The anime is the reason why people ship the two characters. Then again, I don't watch it anymore. They could be annoying, but I digress.

Bedoop

Poyon
NNID
$50.00 / $??.??
3DS FC
0877-1726-4217
FINALLY!
Finished :4lucina:'s Custom Moves + All-Star
That last custom move was being a little ****.

11 Custom Moves.
4 Characters.
Shulk, PAC-MAN, Mega Man and Sonic.
I'm really feeling it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom