• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash 4 Social Thread 3.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

Frostwraith

The Demon King
NNID
Frostwraith357
That Lucina and Robin Pokémon artwork is from this Twitter. It's the artist's Twitter, who happens to be Japanese. (Best fan art is always Japanese, it seems.)
https://twitter.com/MoMonga189

Where I found these:

Super Smash Bros. X Pokémon?

Smearglangelo

Smash Journeyman
NNID
UltraKoopaTroopa
3DS FC
4124-5097-9262
Hoenn, Sinnoh, and Unova were huge disappointments. When I started watching X&Y I was shocked that the level of quality was raised so high. I almost want the show to end soon so they can end it on a high note instead of ruining it again.

SharpMcHappy

Smash Apprentice
I really want ORAS right now, I'm really thankful that my brother's gonna get it for me. Just have to wait for him to finish Fire Emblem .3.

MewtwoMaster2002

ミュウツーマスター2002
3DS FC
2922-0496-2962
Just caught a jolly Terrakion with 31/30-31/28-29/30-31/28-29/30-31! Caught it with the first Poké Ball during one of my attempts at resetting.

Also:

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Hoenn, Sinnoh, and Unova were huge disappointments. When I started watching X&Y I was shocked that the level of quality was raised so high. I almost want the show to end soon so they can end it on a high note instead of ruining it again.
They'll probably pull a Simpsons and never end it. :troll:
Yeah, you're right. I want it to end as well, along with the former show I mentioned... meh.

Rocket Raccoon

Subject: 89P13
Writing Team
Hoenn was good. :(

Soul.

sinnoh was good wht r u talkin bout
if anything unova is the one that sucks

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

sinnoh was good wht r u talkin bout
if anything unova is the one that sucks
agred unova is da wurst generachion of pokemanz w00t
idk but i likd sinnoh bettar. its like dis:

- Sinnoh
- Johto
- Kanto
- Hoenn
- Kalos
- Unova

gg no re

wizardto1

Smash Lord
NNID
waddledee3
3DS FC
1676-4166-2291
Since you are talking about Pokemon, I have one question...

What the heck are IVs? Seriously I been reading explanations and I still don't get it.

@Rie Sonomura I'm so sorry about your current gaming situation. :(

D

Deleted member

Is there a reason why you think everything past Johto sucks???? Hmm?
Quality went downhill drastically (especially with Unova), characters were flanderized beyond belief (especially Team Rocket), Ash was basically a terrible trainer, amongst other things. It's been picking up quality again with X/Y though.

MewtwoMaster2002

ミュウツーマスター2002
3DS FC
2922-0496-2962
If we're talking about the anime, I think Orange Islands might be the worst. If the games, I like all of them for different reasons, so I can't really pick one I dislike.

Soul.

Since you are talking about Pokemon, I have one question...

What the heck are IVs? Seriously I been reading explanations and I still don't get it.
Individual values, IVs for short, sometimes also known as determinant values, DVs for short, are the Pokémon equivalent of genes.
They are instrumental in determining the stats of a Pokémon, being responsible for the large variation in stats among untrained Pokémon of the same species. - Bulbapedia

agred unova is da wurst generachion of pokemanz w00t
idk but i likd sinnoh bettar. its like dis:

- Sinnoh
- Johto
- Kanto
- Hoenn
- Kalos
- Unova

gg no re
lol Unova is the weakest Pokémon generation. It's boring to me in everything except the story, which I couldn't care less.

Last edited:

---

鉄腕
Super Moderator
BRoomer
NNID
TripleDash
3DS FC
1719-3728-6991
Switch FC
SW-1574-3686-1211
Enjoyed Hoenn bar Max. May have character development and Ash being competent/a good comparison to her as a trainer. Good battles as well. I still can't help but laugh at how the two are voiced by the same voice actress who also does Ash's mom.

Sinnoh more or less felt like Hoenn without Max/a better villain story-arch, but the new voices, Ash being lamer than usual, and I don't like Dawn/Paul, made me stop caring bar Serebii pics. The final league battle was okay, but it's still tough to get over the writers saying **** it and having there be a Legendary Trainer.

Unova was good for less filler, Ash catching more than 5 Pokemon, Charizard fan service, but Ash somehow got even lamer, Iris/Cilan are both annoying.

XY seems decent. Serena seems okay, but I'm not sure what her point on the show is beyond shipping.

wizardto1

Smash Lord
NNID
waddledee3
3DS FC
1676-4166-2291
Individual values, IVs for short, sometimes also known as determinant values, DVs for short, are the Pokémon equivalent of genes.
They are instrumental in determining the stats of a Pokémon, being responsible for the large variation in stats among untrained Pokémon of the same species. - Bulbapedia
Ok. So how does it work in the games?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom