• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash 4 Social Thread 3.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kenith

Overkill Sarcasm
The Fabulous Friendly Super Sparkle Train
NNID
RipoffmanXKTG
3DS FC
4210-4224-9442
More like trolls, really. Whom I've blocked but one of them posted on my profile once despite me putting them on ignore. Which is allsoooo why only people I follow can comment on my profile too
Oh, well, I'm sorry, I guess that was rather presumptuous of me to ask...
When did this happen? I ask because people you Ignore being able to post on your profile and you able to see it seems like a large oversight.

Soul.

Smogon's Smash 4 thread is turning into the Official Character Discussion Thread.
Why.

Rie Sonomura

fly octo fly
NNID
RieSonomura
Switch FC
SW-4976-7649-4666
Oh, well, I'm sorry, I guess that was rather presumptuous of me to ask...
When did this happen? I ask because people you Ignore being able to post on your profile and you able to see it seems like a large oversight.
It was a few months ago, they were these trolls who like to shock people and derail threads (not the people spamming you know what though). I had thought that ignoring someone wouldn't allow them to post on your profile, guess I was wrong...

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593

Hotel Mario can be best described in this one beautiful video. Still a better CDI game than Wand of Gamelon/Faces of Evil (Which unfortunately I've actually played).

Swamp Sensei

Today is always the most enjoyable day!
BRoomer
NNID
Swampasaur
3DS FC
4141-2776-0914
Switch FC
SW-6476-1588-8392
Smogon's Smash 4 thread is turning into the Official Character Discussion Thread.
Why.
Maybe Smogon will actually do something productive then.

TheLastLugia

Smash Ace
3DS FC
3007-8069-6935
So we do have some Zero Escape fans here! Sorry I didn't recognise your avi @ mimgrim mimgrim , cause I've only played Virtue's Last Reward (999 wasn't localised/released in Europe f*** the guys who decided that) but I absolutely loved it. Sooooo gud. Will play 999 one day, even though I already have had it spoiled. Also Zero Escape 3 needs to happen, it can't just be abandoned :(

Soul.

Now why would one go to Smogon for Smash?
Because people will complain if you post something that makes no sense in competitive Pokémon threads.
The thread is actually hilarious.
Maybe Smogon will actually do something productive then.
I guess lol. I thought they were doing something productive with their tiers.
Why though? It seems like a website that is historically so arrogant and ignorant would not assume Assist Trophy = not viable DLC candidate.
Someone actually posted this thing about Assist Trophies being playable. The thread is desolate because....well, that's not the main focus.

mimgrim

Smash Hero
So we do have some Zero Escape fans here! Sorry I didn't recognise your avi @ mimgrim mimgrim , cause I've only played Virtue's Last Reward (999 wasn't localised/released in Europe f*** the guys who decided that) but I absolutely loved it. Sooooo gud. Will play 999 one day, even though I already have had it spoiled. Also Zero Escape 3 needs to happen, it can't just be abandoned :(
Pretty sure 999 had an iOS release WW so you could do that.

And the problem with the ZE series is that it isn't the big in Japan, it's actually biggest here in America, and Uchikoshi is having a hard time getting the funding for the game from the higher-ups as a result.

WolfieXVII ❂

stay woke
NNID
tresxvii
3DS FC
4699-5598-8215
@ JamesDNaux JamesDNaux GGs I'll one more then I've got to go make some food
am hengry
Those Ness throws, oy vey
I'm going to go replenish my salt stock\
I cant hold a stock lead :/

Last edited:

Luggy

Drawing like a tramp
NNID
Luggy_Bros
3DS FC
4184-3014-1463
Go on FG. Get beat up by a good G&W player. Leaves. Go on an other match. Same guy.

Leave me alone you weird man !

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom