• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash 4 Social Thread 3.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

CyberHyperPhoenix

"Download Complete."
My mom is old and very old fashioned. She believes my games are an addiction simply because I innocently asked to play them. And she believes games are corrupting the minds of youths and I'm just too old for them. I simply cannot change her mind. I've tried time and time again to prove I can still be responsible. No dice.

Moving out isn't an option either. I have to take care of dad and aunt when mom isn't home. The only time I will truly be free, is when they're all dead... :crying:
Best way to convince her otherwise? Show her a video of ReviewTechUSA ranting about how kids don't play video games anymore, adults do as well :p

Last edited:

Blargg888

Oh okay.
NNID
Emerald_Latios
3DS FC
1977-0669-4694
Switch FC
SW-1254-5927-2992
I don't know, but regardless they better had break that **** up.
Because if we run out of toucans, the fruit-flavoured cereal mascot industry is ****ed.
Not really. We ran out of dinosaurs a loooooooooooooong time ago, and look where they are now.

But I don't wanna.
What you want isn't always what you get.
Study.

Last edited:

Rie Sonomura

fly octo fly
NNID
RieSonomura
Switch FC
SW-4976-7649-4666
Premium users can hide their activity or what?
You don't have to be Premium to hide your online status. I had it that way before I bought the subscription, because there were some...people on the forums I'm trying to avoid.

Luggy

Drawing like a tramp
NNID
Luggy_Bros
3DS FC
4184-3014-1463
then don't, getting a 50 on a test isn't to bad is it? you just have to get 80 on the next one and study twice as hard.

Nice reference.

By the way, I've already done my homework and study, so I don't care.

Rie Sonomura

fly octo fly
NNID
RieSonomura
Switch FC
SW-4976-7649-4666
People?
Like, stalker people? On Smashboards? Wow.
More like trolls, really. Whom I've blocked but one of them posted on my profile once despite me putting them on ignore. Which is allsoooo why only people I follow can comment on my profile too

TheFirstPoppyBro

ᕦ_(⌐■+|+■)_ᕤ
NNID
breloomer236
3DS FC
2449-4708-5381
Switch FC
SW-7045-4156-8715

Nice reference.

By the way, I've already done my homework and study, so I don't care.
But if you've done your homework... And you're using all these Yukko gifs...

I PREDICT YOU ARE GOING TO FORGET IT AT HOME EVEN THOUGH YOU DID IT

D

Deleted member

More like trolls, really. Whom I've blocked but one of them posted on my profile once despite me putting them on ignore. Which is allsoooo why only people I follow can comment on my profile too
I feel you, I've been getting trolls ever since I joined YouTube in 2010.. it's really bad. However, for some reason, I don't get as much these days (or I don't even get them in general).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom