• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash 4 Social Thread 3.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
They have according to the article:

They didn't directly say Marth, Villager and Wii Fit Trainer are discontinued but the outlook isn't looking too good now. I just hope they will change their mind :(
ok what I'm asking is, did Nintendo directly announce it. To the people, not to an online journalist

aethermaster

Smash Ace
NNID
Aethermaster
3DS FC
2552-2699-1664
I don't think it matters if it was a community or uni. thats ******** to do
also "I wanna keep the door's window open so I can see out in the hallway in case something happens."?
Was she blond or something.
No just generally clueless.

I meant any college in general because I don't want to be asking about high schools or junior highs.

Wow, that's very close to me. Considered applying for grad school there, but not sure if going to grad school is worth it if I don't know what I'd be studying.
Yeah, you'd be better off doing what you wanna do first and look into getting into grad school when you sort it all out. I decided this semester to go for a concentration that doesn't require me to go, so I'm not =)

Also grad school's really F****** expensive but if you wanna do it, don't let that stop you.

Rocket Raccoon

Subject: 89P13
Writing Team
Just ran into a glitchy glitch
So I was running through Classic Mode as the Sun Salutor to net some Custom Moves
And I had Customizations off
Everything went all as normal
Come the Master Hand Fight and it's still normal
But as soon as Master Core appeared (specifically Master Edges)
WFT turned into my Custom Set (w/ Sweeping SS & Volatile Breathing) and I had to fight like that
:confused:
That's my moveset

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
No just generally clueless.

Yeah, you'd be better off doing what you wanna do first and look into getting into grad school when you sort it all out. I decided this semester to go for a concentration that doesn't require me to go, so I'm not =)

Also grad school's really F****** expensive but if you wanna do it, don't let that stop you.
Dont let it stop you but just make sure you can actually afford it. You don't want to step into grad school only to have to drop out because you can pay it all.
I think thats why I'm in community College

Last edited:

Grass

Smash Lord

The paper bills in Coin Battle have SAKURAI'S SIGNATURE on them. And him in a Mario hat. And Nintendo EAD.

Christ, the level of detail in this game.
no offense, but this just makes him seem like an even bigger narcissist. First DDD and now this. Smfh.

MewtwoMaster2002

ミュウツーマスター2002
3DS FC
2922-0496-2962

Dont let it stop you but just make sure you can actually afford it. You don't want to step into grad school only to have to drop out because you can pay it all.
I think thats why I'm in community College
Yeah...it's more like I still don't have a very stable job that my parents are pushing me to apply for grad school. I never planned on wanting to go to grad school, but I don't think I can work part time retail forever. I can't do what I want to do because of location and lack of resources...

Grass

Smash Lord
Yeah...it's more like I still don't have a very stable job that my parents are pushing me to apply for grad school. I never planned on wanting to go to grad school, but I don't think I can work part time retail forever. I can't do what I want to do because of location and lack of resources...
No one wants to work a dead end job forever. If there's something you like to do, I suggest you do it for profit. Start with Patreon. If your parents complain, tell them you're getting a paycheck. :p

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
Well tell them to go **** themselves. Your 23, my man, why are you letting them tell you what to do?
I need to stop cursing Im sorry

Last edited:

TJ-Works

Smash Hero
no offense, but this just makes him seem like an even bigger narcissist. First DDD and now this. Smfh.
Sheesh, don't get worked over a fake smash dollar bill. I just see it as a simple joke.

Who else would deserve to have their face on the Smash Dollar bill?

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
You want this on all your printed money?

I guess it would discourage money theft out of sheer terror.
Why not this
reggiw.JPG

(Question am i too late)

http://mynintendonews.com/2014/12/0...ont-be-discontinued-more-stock-arriving-soon/

Marth and villager and wii fit trainer live on my friends

So remember don't believe everything you see or read on the internet
Thank you for this now everyone should know not to believe people online

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Sheesh, don't get worked over a fake smash dollar bill. I just see it as a simple joke.

Who else would deserve to have their face on the Smash Dollar bill?
Fox (Melee), Pikachu (SSB64), and Meta Knight (Brawl). :troll:

Blargg888

Oh okay.
NNID
Emerald_Latios
3DS FC
1977-0669-4694
Switch FC
SW-1254-5927-2992
Fox (Melee), Pikachu (SSB64), and Meta Knight (Brawl). :troll:
Pikachu should be on the $10 Bill
Fox should be on the $20 Bill
and MK should be on the $50
Sakurai can be on the $100
Iwata can be on one side of the gold coin, with Reggie on the other.
The silver coin would have Master Hand and Crazy Hand.
Pichu can be on the bronze coin, along with Ganondorf (Brawl)

D

Deleted member

and where can I get this to work? I dont... know how and isnt showing up
On the main page of the forum, scroll down until you see "Recent Activity" on the right hand side of the screen, move your mouse onto the arrow, and click "Show only my news feed."

Pichu can be on the bronze coin, along with Ganondorf (Brawl)
That implies Pikachu and Brawl Ganondorf have some sort of value.

to be fair though, Ganondorf did win a tournament once

Last edited by a moderator:

TJ-Works

Smash Hero
What have I done? :o
I don't know, but I can tell you what you ARE doing right now.

Weirding me out with your avatar profile. Get dat cartoon lick tease off my screen. She's a Disney character, for Jehovah's sake.

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
On the main page of the forum, scroll down until you see "Recent Activity" on the right hand side of the screen, move your mouse onto the arrow, and click "Show only my news feed."

That implies Pikachu and Brawl Ganondorf have some sort of value.

to be fair though, Ganondorf did win a tournament once
Oh I thought that shows up everywhere but that to good

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom