• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash 4 Social Thread 3.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wobz

Smash Apprentice
NNID
WobzGames
I've been playing smash Wii U and I've been playing around with knockback ratio and the stock count and I have found (in order) 3 stock knockback ratio 1.1 and 4 stock knockback ratio 1.2 to work very well
3 stock, 1.1 works very well and does not take as long as a 2 stock or 4 stock match on 1.0. It allows for some easier kills as well and is more exciting and also allows more room for a mistake than a regular 2 stock match

RamOne

Mr. Blue Sky
NNID
Mr.Baron
3DS FC
3926-5004-2681
Who uses that now a days?
Schools, colleges and universities. Well, at least in my country. I tried to install Google Chrom, but he started to look lovingly at me so I immediately deleted it.

Last edited:

Rie Sonomura

fly octo fly
NNID
RieSonomura
Switch FC
SW-4976-7649-4666
Well. It doesn't seem mom will ever unban me from playing video games. And moving out still isn't an option. And I remain jobless and just watching TV all day everyday and it will never change...

My life will never get better...:crying:

Blargg888

Oh okay.
NNID
Emerald_Latios
3DS FC
1977-0669-4694
Switch FC
SW-1254-5927-2992
I'll unlock it and make myself the owner. :troll:
And while you and @ Bedoop Bedoop are arguing over Social Threads, I'll make my OWN Social Thread! With Jack Black and Hooked Rs!

Wait...
Something's not right here...
It's over there:troll:

Last edited:

RamOne

Mr. Blue Sky
NNID
Mr.Baron
3DS FC
3926-5004-2681
Well. It doesn't seem mom will ever unban me from playing video games. And moving out still isn't an option. And I remain jobless and just watching TV all day everyday and it will never change...

My life will never get better...:crying:
Do you have other hobbies besides gaming and watching TV? Maybe you could improve on them or try finding a new hobby. Self-improvement is always good and you don't do that with gaming and watching TV.

But I'm acting hypocrite now.

Space Stranger

space cowboy
NNID
ThePowerBlaster
3DS FC
1160-9748-6431
After re-watching some of Woody's physical fights with Buzz, Reptillus, Jessie, and the Jolly Chimp, I find it hilarious how he lacks any physical capability in fights. Examples:
-Kicked to tire, gets decked by Buzz, hand caught in Buzz's helmet, then proceeds to be pinned down
-Pinned down instantly
-Doesn't even attempt to fight at all (oddly, Buzz doesn't respond while Woody is getting attacked until Woody's on the ground)

I guess they wanted to establish that while Woody's the brains of the group, he doesn't make for a reliable combatant.

FalKoopa

Rainbow Waifu
BRoomer
3DS FC
1650-3685-3998
Switch FC
SW-5545-7990-4793
Schools, colleges and universities. Well, at least in my country. I tried to install Google Chrom, but he started to look lovingly at me so I immediately deleted it.
I admit, IE6 is still the mainstay at many places, but it has fallen out of favour for the most part.

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
This sucks. I kept my phone even though it sucked became I liked some things about it. Now that I can't return it, an update removed those things and made the display ugly

D

Deleted member

I admit, IE6 is still the mainstay at many places, but it has fallen out of favour for the most part.
Internet Explorer got better with version 9. It's now even better with version 11. Might run slow but it does the job. :troll:
IE6 is just plain meh. Must've been discontinued ever since Windows XP lost supprt in April 8.

FalKoopa

Rainbow Waifu
BRoomer
3DS FC
1650-3685-3998
Switch FC
SW-5545-7990-4793
This sucks. I kept my phone even though it sucked became I liked some things about it. Now that I can't return it, an update removed those things and made the display ugly
If it is an android phone, it's possible to go roll back to the previous version. Though it needs a bit of technical know-how.

Sarki Soliloquy

Smash Champion
After re-watching some of Woody's physical fights with Buzz, Reptillus, Jessie, and the Jolly Chimp, I find it hilarious how he lacks any physical capability in fights. Examples:
-Kicked to tire, gets decked by Buzz, hand caught in Buzz's helmet, then proceeds to be pinned down
-Pinned down instantly
-Doesn't even attempt to fight at all (oddly, Buzz doesn't respond while Woody is getting attacked until Woody's on the ground)

I guess they wanted to establish that while Woody's the brains of the group, he doesn't make for a reliable combatant.
Watched them all to this, right at the point of the fight on. Adds some ironic epicness (especially the 3rd one.)

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
-Pinned down instantly

Well, if Woody is the Brains of the Group, Jessie is the Brawns then.

She overcame her claustrophobia (when she got trapped in the box) and kicked Mr. Jones so hard that, he spat out Combat Carl's hand and then retrieved Mr. Potato Head's arm from his mouth too.

Last edited:

Rie Sonomura

fly octo fly
NNID
RieSonomura
Switch FC
SW-4976-7649-4666
Do you have other hobbies besides gaming and watching TV? Maybe you could improve on them or try finding a new hobby. Self-improvement is always good and you don't do that with gaming and watching TV.

But I'm acting hypocrite now.
I am a good photo and video editor, but for the more advanced things I wanna try, I need a stronger computer. And for that I need money...:(

I also have to try to help out mom around the house more, she is extremely busy. I could try sketching but I may not even have time...

If I could get and keep a job mom might forgive me. Might. But if that were so it would have happened far sooner

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
It's actually not proven false...
But has NINTENDO said anything about it? If not why believe it
So we can still get them because I have heard articles from all over.
I heard it was a troll post and they arent discontinuing them. they are just rare **** you, villager amiibo

aethermaster

Smash Ace
NNID
Aethermaster
3DS FC
2552-2699-1664
I had a dream while I was taking a nap right now that Nintendo opened their eshop so anybody can upload games (kinda like apple's app store) and one of the games on there was a new Pokemon game called "Obama battles Brock simulator"

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
I had a dream while I was taking a nap right now that Nintendo opened their eshop so anybody can upload games (kinda like apple's app store) and one of the games on there was a new Pokemon game called "Obama battles Brock simulator"
Did you eat something Spoiled before you slept like whoa

Space Stranger

space cowboy
NNID
ThePowerBlaster
3DS FC
1160-9748-6431
Watched them all to this, right at the point of the fight on. Adds some ironic epicness (especially the 3rd one.)
Totally saving this for later use.
Well, if Woody is the Brains of the Group, Jessie is the Brawns then.

She overcame her claustrophobia (when she got trapped in the box) and kicked Mr. Jones so hard that, he spat out Combat Carl's hand and then retrieved Mr. Potato Head's arm from his mouth too.
I agree. While Buzz looks as if he's the brawn of the three, Jessie usually is the one who shows physical force to solve some situations (She was the hardest toy to take down when the others were being imprisoned).

So I guess Buzz is either:
a) Moral Support (Woody's right hand man and Jessie's boyfriend)
b) Mascot who sells action figures like hotcakes :troll:

Bedoop

Poyon
NNID
$50.00 / $??.??
3DS FC
0877-1726-4217
Finished :4olimar:'s Custom Moves + All-Star
Onwards to SALUTE THE SUN :4wiifitm:

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511

I agree. While Buzz looks as if he's the brawn of the three, Jessie usually is the one who shows physical force to solve some situations (She was the hardest toy to take down when the others were being imprisoned).

So I guess Buzz is either:
a) Moral Support (Woody's right hand man and Jessie's boyfriend)

I think is both answers :troll:

Welp, Chrom is calling me, FireFox just crashed hard for the third time today.

aethermaster

Smash Ace
NNID
Aethermaster
3DS FC
2552-2699-1664
So apparently there's been reports of a guy with a gun at my university in a building and police are doing a full check of every room right now. I have class in that ****ing building tomorrow...

Sarki Soliloquy

Smash Champion
Aye, what do you plan on using that crispy Fate/Zero OST for? I'm intrigued.

Space Stranger said:
Did you say something? :colorful:

Also, does anyone remember that Buzz Lightyear cartoon from the noughties where they had to fight Emporer Zerg or something? Does anyone feel that show was necessary?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom