• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash 4 Social Thread 3.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

Space Stranger

space cowboy
NNID
ThePowerBlaster
3DS FC
1160-9748-6431
The best thing about still having an aol e-mail is reading the comments posted by old racist farts regarding issues.

Because only the ancient (and ignorant like me!) use aol...

wizardto1

Smash Lord
NNID
waddledee3
3DS FC
1676-4166-2291
Welp, I encountered another glitch on FG.

So I was in CSS picking :4greninja: as usual. The palette I used is the somewhat-shiny one ( aka my avatar) as usual but I must have press a button because at the training room, the portrait was the default one.

But the weird thing is that the model is still the black palette while the portrait was the default palette. It was like that for the whole match (which I won by the way).

I swear, I'm running into glitch after glitch.:dizzy:

Space Stranger

space cowboy
NNID
ThePowerBlaster
3DS FC
1160-9748-6431
Aye, what do you plan on using that crispy Fate/Zero OST for? I'm intrigued.

Did you say something? :colorful:

Also, does anyone remember that Buzz Lightyear cartoon from the noughties where they had to fight Emporer Zurg or something? Does anyone feel that show was necessary?
Yes I remember and yes it was necessary

No, but I would have rather have Pixar create a miniseries for Woody's Roundup since I find Woody's western lore more interesting in terms of originality.

I might use that track while studying for midterms.

Blargg888

Oh okay.
NNID
Emerald_Latios
3DS FC
1977-0669-4694
Switch FC
SW-1254-5927-2992
Welp, I encountered another glitch on FG.

So I was in CSS picking :4greninja: as usual. The palette I used is the somewhat-shiny one ( aka my avatar) as usual but I must have press a button because at the training room, the portrait was the default one.

But the weird thing is that the model is still the black palette while the portrait was the default palette. It was like that for the whole match (which I won by the way).

I swear, I'm running into glitch after glitch.:dizzy:
Have you gotten "Playing as the opponent/Mid Smash" Glitch?

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
So what you think I should just stop going to class and fail the course?

And yes sir is preferred =P
so you would rather go and have a chance of getting shot? If you get shot you wont be able to do your final anyway. but as I said, if they didn't find him, if they were smart, they would close for the day.

all in all I'm saying this: Dont go if he hasn't be captured, we all want you alive.

Last edited:

wizardto1

Smash Lord
NNID
waddledee3
3DS FC
1676-4166-2291
Have you gotten "Playing as the opponent/Mid Smash" Glitch?
Umm.. so the weirdest thing happen earlier.

So I was on For Glory, facing a:4sonic: as:4greninja:.

So he SD for some reason so I SD for fun.
Then he tricked me into SDing by recovering when it look like he was SDing.

I hate those kind of guys.:glare:

So yeah he won so I went back to the CSS when the weirdest thing happen.

Instead of being:4greninja:, I was all of a sudden :4sonic:

In addition my name tag was the other player 's name with P2 having my name tag, saying I'm still viewing the results. I couldn't even leave the CSS.

Granted I quit through the training room but it was the weirdest thing.:dizzy:

Blargg888

Oh okay.
NNID
Emerald_Latios
3DS FC
1977-0669-4694
Switch FC
SW-1254-5927-2992
Ah, so you have. It has happened to me multiple times.
From what I've seen, it will always happen if one of the people in the match quits the very SECOND the match ends. Whether it be you or your opponent, I'm pretty sure the glitch affects both people.

Last edited:

aethermaster

Smash Ace
NNID
Aethermaster
3DS FC
2552-2699-1664
so you would rather go and have a chance of getting shot? If you get shot you wont be able to do your final anyway. but as I said, if they didn't find him, if they were smart, they would close for the day.
I just got an email from the school that said they didn't find anything. I don't have class there until tomorrow morning anyway. It doesn't help that I've been through this situation before with me in the building at the time.

Also smart and my school don't mix well together. There was the time about this time last year where the building I was in was under lockdown because there were reports of a gunman and the response we got from our teacher and the admins was ridiculous. If anybody cares enough and wants me to tell the story I'll be glad to.

wizardto1

Smash Lord
NNID
waddledee3
3DS FC
1676-4166-2291
Ah, so you have. It has happened to me multiple times.
From what I've seen, it will always happen if one of the people in the match quits the very SECOND the match ends. Whether it be you or your opponent, I'm pretty sure the glitch affects both people.
Hmm, I see.

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
I just got an email from the school that said they didn't find anything. I don't have class there until tomorrow morning anyway. It doesn't help that I've been through this situation before with me in the building at the time.

Also smart and my school don't mix well together. There was the time about this time last year where the building I was in was under lockdown because there were reports of a gunman and the response we got from our teacher and the admins was ridiculous. If anybody cares enough and wants me to tell the story I'll be glad to.
Lets just stop right here and say you can go if you want because it is for your education but you better come back alive and not wounded or

yes I care, very much so

Last edited:

TheLastLugia

Smash Ace
3DS FC
3007-8069-6935
I have to say, I understand MissFit and Merth being unpopular, at least in comparison to Mario and Pikachu, but the Villager not selling well is really surprising, at least to me. Animal Crossing is a popular franchise, and he looks very well made and is instantly recognisable. So why isn't it selling? I'd imagine part of it is due to the lack of interaction it has to games ATM, but I would've thought the next Animal Crossing game, be it Wii U or New 3DS or whatever, would definitely have Amiibo functionality so it would be daft for Nintendo to discontinue the Villager Amiibo of all things. Unless they restock it when the new AC game is released? I dunno the whole situation is puzzling to me.

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
I have to say, I understand MissFit and Merth being unpopular, at least in comparison to Mario and Pikachu, but the Villager not selling well is really surprising, at least to me. Animal Crossing is a popular franchise, and he looks very well made and is instantly recognisable. So why isn't it selling? I'd imagine part of it is due to the lack of interaction it has to games ATM, but I would've thought the next Animal Crossing game, be it Wii U or New 3DS or whatever, would definitely have Amiibo functionality so it would be daft for Nintendo to discontinue the Villager Amiibo of all things. Unless they restock it when the new AC game is released? I dunno the whole situation is puzzling to me.
Where has Villager not been selling well? WFT,Marth and fox were all gone at my stores. Villager isn't even available in a store within a 100 mile radius for me. and Im 100% that was proven false

Last edited:

TheLastLugia

Smash Ace
3DS FC
3007-8069-6935
Where has Villager not been selling well? WFT,Marth and fox were all gone at my stores. Villager isn't even available in a store within a 100 mile radius for me.
Well he was included as one of the 3 that would be discontinued in that rumour due to a lack of sales. Maybe that rumour was full of c*** I dunno it just seemed weird to me that the Villager is hard to get your hands on, he was one of the first I wanted, and I thought a lot of others were the same.

aethermaster

Smash Ace
NNID
Aethermaster
3DS FC
2552-2699-1664
Lets just stop right here and say you can go if you want but you better come back alive and not wounded or

yes I care, very much so
Its really sweet that you care, thanks =)

So its a bit of a long story but I'll try to condense it. Basically we were on the 3rd floor when these two cops with AK-47s come in during and looked up and down our room and my stupid teacher was like "what's going on?". They essentially told her that there might be a gunman in the building and the entire building is in lockdown. Cue nervous silence and panic. When she asked if we should barricade the police said yes.

Instead of telling and letting us barricade, SHE CONTINUES TEACHING CLASS BUT IN A QUIETER VOICE. Her reasoning was something like, "I wanna keep the door's window open so I can see out in the hallway in case something happens."

So after like a half an hour of her talking (and almost all of us sitting in shock/fear) of what might happen somebody tells her that there's a livestream of a news helicopter over the building so she projects it up on the projector like that'll help. I remember just sitting in the corner with some friends I made in that class and scared as hell and helpless until someone finally suggested that we barricade and made some s*** barricade over the door. Then eventually the cops came in, told us everything was clear and that we could leave.

Apparently there were rumors afterward that the cops initially didn't believe whoever came by and told them about the situation and the school kind of swept it under the rug like nothing happened.

Last edited:

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
Well he was included as one of the 3 that would be discontinued in that rumour due to a lack of sales. Maybe that rumour was full of c*** I dunno it just seemed weird to me that the Villager is hard to get your hands on, he was one of the first I wanted, and I thought a lot of others were the same.
huh..JPG

lack of sales, huh? there were two stores on that list so... not popular?
I plan on preordering the bara Ike so so I can have him on my nightstand. take that as you want.

So its a bit of a long story but I'll try to condense it. Basically we were on the 3rd floor when these two cops with AK-47s come in during and looked up and down our room and my stupid teacher was like "what's going on?". They essentially told her that there might be a gunman in the building and the entire building is in lockdown. Cue nervous silence and panic. When she asked if we should barricade the police said yes.

Instead of telling and letting us barricade, SHE CONTINUES TEACHING CLASS BUT IN A QUIETER VOICE. Her reasoning was something like, "I wanna keep the door's window open so I can see out in the hallway in case something happens."

So after like a half an hour of her talking (and almost all of us sitting in shock/fear) of what might happen somebody tells her that there's a livestream of a news helicopter over the building so she projects it up on the projector like that'll help. I remember just sitting in the corner with some friends I made in that class and scared as hell and helpless until someone finally suggested that we barricade and made some s*** barricade over the door. Then eventually the cops came in, told us everything was clear and that we could leave.

Apparently there were rumors afterward that the cops initially didn't believe whoever came by and told them about the situation and the school kind of swept it under the rug like nothing happened.
So all in all Cali is a **** hole and you need to move
You should of pushed the teacher out in the hall. I'm sick and twisted

Last edited:

Bedoop

Poyon
NNID
$50.00 / $??.??
3DS FC
0877-1726-4217
Just ran into a glitchy glitch
So I was running through Classic Mode as the Sun Salutor to net some Custom Moves
And I had Customizations off
Everything went all as normal
Come the Master Hand Fight and it's still normal
But as soon as Master Core appeared (specifically Master Edges)
WFT turned into my Custom Set (w/ Sweeping SS & Volatile Breathing) and I had to fight like that
:confused:

MewtwoMaster2002

ミュウツーマスター2002
3DS FC
2922-0496-2962

What school do you go to? I'm assuming a university, but if not then never mind the question.

Last edited:

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
What school do you go to? I'm assuming a university, but if not then never mind the question.
I don't think it matters if it was a community or uni. thats ******** to do
also "I wanna keep the door's window open so I can see out in the hallway in case something happens."?
Was she blond or something.

Last edited:

TheLastLugia

Smash Ace
3DS FC
3007-8069-6935
View attachment 32232
lack of sales, huh? there were two stores on that list so... not popular?[\quote]

Well I don't know. I just posted that to get some opinion on the matter, I hope you're right and that that rumour was fake but we'll see as time goes on, what you've posted has given me hope but I guess we just gotta wait. Especially with the 2nd and 3rd waves not too far off, we'll see which Amiibos sell best. Should be interesting! (Though store exclusive Amiibos really is stupid :( )

Last edited:

aethermaster

Smash Ace
NNID
Aethermaster
3DS FC
2552-2699-1664
So all in all Cali is a **** hole and you need to move
You should of pushed the teacher out in the hall. I'm sick and twisted
No not all of Cali, my school is smack dab downtown so people are free to come and go as they please. Its also why there's a lot of homeless people there so...

And believe me I wanted to throw her out. She was not very good.

Yeah, I go to San Jose State

D

Deleted member

I want to find the robots sending me college emails and punch them. Hard. "You're far from ordinary." Shut up. I didn't order moral support. Stop spamming me.

MewtwoMaster2002

ミュウツーマスター2002
3DS FC
2922-0496-2962
I don't think it matters if it was a community or uni. thats ******** to do
also "I wanna keep the door's window open so I can see out in the hallway in case something happens."?
Was she blond or something.
I meant any college in general because I don't want to be asking about high schools or junior highs.
No not all of Cali, my school is smack dab downtown so people are free to come and go as they please. Its also why there's a lot of homeless people there so...

And believe me I wanted to throw her out. She was not very good.

Yeah, I go to San Jose State
Wow, that's very close to me. Considered applying for grad school there, but not sure if going to grad school is worth it if I don't know what I'd be studying.

Naoshi

wow this is a custom title
But has NINTENDO said anything about it? If not why believe it

I heard it was a troll post and they arent discontinuing them. they are just rare **** you, villager amiibo
They have according to the article:
While Nintendo would not comment directly on the discontinuation of the figures, they did offer Kotaku the following statement:

"We will aim for certain amiibo to always be available. These will be for our most popular characters like Mario and Link. Due to shelf space constraints, other figures likely will not return to the market once they have sold through their initial shipment"
They didn't directly say Marth, Villager and Wii Fit Trainer are discontinued but the outlook isn't looking too good now. I just hope they will change their mind :(

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom