• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash 4 Social Thread 3.0

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member

So.
When's 4.0.
To commemorate the fact that Smash 4 is out on both versions worldwide, we shall rename this thread's successor's name to "Smashboards Social Thread 4.0" to match the site name, rather than the games themselves. :troll:

Last edited by a moderator:

Soul.

Perfect.

So, apparently folks are getting into this whole Smooth Landing + Heavy Gravity thing. Feels almost like Melee and it's actually fun. Still, I prefer this game as it is.
Characters like Mario and Falcon benefit from this. Although I can see people complaining.
I suppose I am still pretty gullible. :sick:
No, don't say that. I was talking to Mr. "HEY AIN'T NO THING LIKE ME, 'CEPT ME LOL GUARDIANS OF THE GALAXY 10/10 BEST MOVIE EVER MADE THIS IS GREAT, MARVEL."

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
To commemorate the fact that Smash 4 is out on both versions worldwide, we shall rename this thread's successor's name to "Smashboards Social Thread 4.0" to match the site name, rather than the games themselves. :troll:
and have the selective Project M people that hate Smash 4 come in here, no thanks.

Nitric Acid

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Typpihappo
3DS FC
3308-5683-8969
Characters like Mario and Falcon benefit from this. Although I can see people complaining.

No, don't say that. I was talking to Mr. "HEY AIN'T NO THING LIKE ME, 'CEPT ME LOL GUARDIANS OF THE GALAXY 10/10 BEST MOVIE EVER MADE THIS IS GREAT, MARVEL."
Well, it's all custom parts and rules, so I don't think it's going anywhere tournament-wise. Still fun, though!

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
Last edited:

Nitric Acid

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Typpihappo
3DS FC
3308-5683-8969
No love for GanonSmurf? I changed my primary color from the white-haired one (alias The Pope) to blue. So smecksy.

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo
Y'ALL NEED LORD HELIX

I prefer Lord Dome. Or Flareon, whichever comes first.

No love for GanonSmurf? I changed my primary color from the white-haired one (alias The Pope) to blue. So smecksy.
I tend to use white-haired Ganon myself, though I do have Papa Smurf for a custom set meant for classic.

Last edited:

Bedoop

Poyon
NNID
$50.00 / $??.??
3DS FC
0877-1726-4217
At this rate, the Dorf Patrol is becoming like a Derp Patrol. *shots fired* :troll:
>Blue and Green
>Is actually Red and Green

Typical Koopas, to confused to realize that they're already falling.
SHOTS FIRED.gif

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom