• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash 4 Social Thread 3.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

Grass

Smash Lord

LINK!
HE COME TO TOWN!

I remember pissing everyone off with a shopped version of leekspin that replaced the leek with the Crusade logo...
btw I don't remember the artist but it was something to do with a rabbit or a hat or something. I had the mp3 of this years ago.

TheLastLugia

Smash Ace
3DS FC
3007-8069-6935
Well hopefully this ends well.

In the meantime, playing any new games recently?

For me, before I sent in my 3DS I was able to download a couple games. One of which being Castlevania.
I got Shadow of Mordor on PS4. I've barely played it, but I already know it's not for me, I dunno why, I see its got potential and why people like it, but there's too much going on at once and not enough direction, I don't know if what I'm doing contributes to the story I'm just killings things lol. I'd take Zelda over this any day, I hope Anouma (however you spell his name) doesn't go too far with this open world thing, Zelda's 'style' is good enough as it is IMO.

D

Deleted member

btw I don't remember the artist but it was something to do with a rabbit or a hat or something. I had the mp3 of this years ago.
It was System of a Down, you're wrong

According to this page it's a band called "The Rabbit Joint," so close enough.

aldelaro5

Paper Mario P
Canada, Quebec (or Rogeuport if you want)
NNID
aldelaro5
3DS FC
3050-7721-6617
It must have been Crashboards for you my friend.
I know it was hype for you.
if you consider this a crash then yes.

You know the "you have [alerts number]" on the bottom left of the screen?

Well, it glitched. I remember that while I was editing the OP of the support thread (and for every thread actually), it never will pop until you have done the edits.

It took I think 3 to 5 minutes to update it and when I clicked on save changes, the message was "you got 25 alerts"...geez that feel.

But that message never stopped to pop up. Everytime I was loading a page (which you bet I was going crazy on page loading), it kept popping up. I could not read a page without having it, that was something.

I kept the alert counter until the next morning to take this pic:

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
I can't undesrtand anything of this thread....
Looks like everything is back to normal :p

TheLastLugia

Smash Ace
3DS FC
3007-8069-6935
@Kermit the Ninja have you ever played an Ace Attorney game? Cause whenever I look at your avatar I always think it's a psyche lock, I know what it's actually from but I always get fooled as the colours and the background match it lol.

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
**** it. For Glory confirms I have no ****ing mains.

Every character I thought i was ok at... I get completely destroyed with. Every other character... just as bad. Why do I even play this game.

Space Stranger

space cowboy
NNID
ThePowerBlaster
3DS FC
1160-9748-6431
This thread needs more stupidity. Time to call comrade Stalin!

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
**** it. For Glory confirms I have no ****ing mains.

Every character I thought i was ok at... I get completely destroyed with. Every other character... just as bad. Why do I even play this game.
I've lost plenty of times and I'm still mainly using Lucina/Pac-Man/Mario.

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
I faced an idiot using Robin that spammed Thunder. Literally the most annoying **** ever. I won thank god.

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
I don't have anything to post so here's some canned bread

D

Deleted member

@Kermit the Ninja have you ever played an Ace Attorney game? Cause whenever I look at your avatar I always think it's a psyche lock, I know what it's actually from but I always get fooled as the colours and the background match it lol.
I have. I've played the DS Phoenix Wright games, and I started Dual Destinies, but never finished because I got distracted.

It does look like a psyche lock now that you mention it.

Completely Unrelated:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom