• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash 4 Social Thread 3.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
I thought superior spiderman ended tho?....
I'm talking an in-game event.

It supposedly did a few months ago, but he's present in Spider-Verse event. Justified as he comes from between Superior Spider-Man #19-#20, when he got lost in time.

TJ-Works

Smash Hero
Man, I really need to start listening to non-video game OSTs again...

I've even listening to Xmas themed VGM tracks. >.>

Rocket Raccoon

Subject: 89P13
Writing Team
Please don't tell me you used the Master Ball. You're supposed to use it on a roaming Pokemon.
Fortunately, I caught him in a Poke Ball. Seriously, that's how I caught my Mewtwo in X/Y. I do have the number, it's a funny story

And what are you planning to do with it? Call him up for advice?
I might ask him for his 3DS friend code and NNID (if he has one)

Last edited:

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
Fortunately, I caught him in a Poke Ball. Seriously, that's how I caught my Mewtwo in X/Y. I do have the number, it's a funny story

I might ask him for his 3DS friend code and NNID (if he has one)
Good. Now go out there and catch me one of these bird legionaries! They don't catch themselves!
While you're at it, catch me a Giratina. I badly want one.

D

Deleted member

Why, he's the best Smash player in the world. How, funny story
Well, I only hope Mew2King doesn't get mad or anything like the 001rich100 debacle I had. In early 2010, I wanted 001rich100 to give me advice on some project I was going to make and he threatened to ban me from YouTube. That was a really bad experience...

Knuckles the Knuckles

Here's a taste of the remedy
NNID
Dromader
Well, I only hope Mew2King doesn't get mad or anything like the 001rich100 debacle I had. In early 2010, I wanted 001rich100 to give me advice on some project I was going to make and he threatened to ban me from YouTube. That was a really bad experience...
His dad works at Nintendo too? (sad to hear guy was a dingus)

Last edited:

mimgrim

Smash Hero
Just a heads up: GameStop.com has GameCube controller adapters for sale and will be sent out December 15.

So if you're dying to own a GameCube controller adapter, now's your chance.
I know I'm quoting this a couple pages late but either it is already too late to order it online and they're out of adapters they will send the 15th or I am unable to order any until the 15th? Le sigh.

D

Deleted member

His dad works at Nintendo too? (sad to hear guy was a dingus)
He's the Lego Metroid guy from YouTube. He thought I was "advertising" my project and thus, he threatened to ban me from the site. I never did such thing, and I was only looking for advice on things like stop-motion and all that. Oh well, that's how life works apparently.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom