• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash 4 Social Thread 3.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

kylexv

Smash Master
Last edited:

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
The amiibo discontinuity being proven false was proven false by a Nintendo spokesperson in Wired magazine:
http://mynintendonews.com/2014/12/0...ng-some-amiibo-figures-after-initial-shipment

:cry: R.I.P. in peace :4marth:, :4villager:, and :4wiifit: :cry:
*shrugs* eh, oh well I'll deal with not having Villager he is still my baby but again
Dont believe everything you see on the internet
Yeah, brussel sprouts are actually really good. (Also, Nice 2000th post. )
My 2000th post was about brussel sprouts....

Last edited:

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
I used green onions instead of white because I don't have white onions

Jason the Yoshi

Watching Me, Wanting Me
Brussels sprouts? Oh dear.

I remember one time I was in Washington DC, I went to a place called the Capitol Grill for dinner. This place is where a lot of congressmen and senators come to grab a bite to eat, and my dad orders Brussels sprouts while I had a big steak and mashed potatoes. Me and my dad shared a bedroom when we got back to the hotel, and when I was about to go to bed, my dad pulled the loudest fart I've ever heard.

A year later, there was that Big Bang Theory episode where Sheldon eats nothing but Brussels sprouts for dinner and wakes up Leonard in the middle of the night by farting.

I ain't gonna be the next one, thank you.

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
Last edited:

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
You all know that the "
NINTENDO CONFIRMS THEY ARE DISCONTINUING SOME AMIIBO FIGURES AFTER INITIAL SHIPMENT" article and the "
NINTENDO OF AMERICA REP SAYS AMIIBO FIRST WAVE FIGURES WON’T BE DISCONTINUED, MORE STOCK ARRIVING SOON" article Were both made on the same day....your confusing yourselves because of them
I'm tempted to lick my computer screen now...
uh oh..... uh ooohhh

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom