• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash 4 Social Thread 3.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
My favorite disney character is spiderman

No! Boba Fett

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
I wouldn't be surprised if this was the case in There Will Be Brawl too. He had the best physique out of the cast other than Gay Pit and I did recall some comments about how sexy he was (including the huge areolas) during the sex scene with Peach. :urg:
Im eating, stop

Last edited:

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
If there was a modern Disney movie world in Kingdom Hearts 3, my vote would go to a Wreck-It Ralph one.

Yes, Frozen was a huge hit and my waifu fav Disney character comes from Tangled, but in my opinion, Wreck-It Ralph was the best in those years.

The world would be Sugar Rush, Ralph would be your party member and Heartless would look like Cy-Bugs.

Last edited:

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
I wouldn't be surprised if this was the case in There Will Be Brawl too. He had the best physique out of the cast other than Gay Pit and I did recall some comments about how sexy he was (including the huge areolas) during the sex scene with Peach. :urg:
Fun fact: Luigi there is Matthew Mercer, who went on to voice Chrom.

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
What about The Black Cauldron?
This is more debatable.

Many people see it as a cult classic and many praise mostly Eilonwy and the Horned King, while others see it as deserving to be a flop as boring and inferior to the original books.

It was entertaining to me, it was nice having an edgy movie, but execution could've been better.

Last edited:

Cobalsh

Smash Champion
3DS FC
2578-3430-9913
I feel as though I'm the only one here who likes Cars and Cars 2. :(
I "enjoy" them, as much as someone who has cousins that that movie is their favorite and make me watch it every time I babysit them which is twice a week can enjoy them.

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
This is more debatable.

Many people see it as a cult classic and many praise mostly Eilonwy and the Horned King, while others see it as deserving to be a flop as boring and inferior to the original books.

It was entertaining to me, it waqs nice having an edgymovie, but execution could've been better.
Speaking of executions, how about that Horned King death?

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593
Im eating, stop
That's the thing with There Will Be Brawl, it's literally the most edgy Smash fanwork from the beginning to the end. The last episode however was a huge mind**** involving a certain puffball. After watching that series, I would NEVER look at Olimar nor Kirby the same way again.

Space Stranger

space cowboy
NNID
ThePowerBlaster
3DS FC
1160-9748-6431
I feel as though I'm the only one here who likes Cars and Cars 2. :(
Yes and your opinion is wrong!!111!
The sequel ruined Cars for me. I originally thought the first was alright untiil they shifted focus on...Mater. *shivers*

No! Boba Fett
They urn't actul churicturz
Boba Fett is one of my favorite things about Episode V.
Toy Story
We can still be friends. I wonder if Pixar has anything planned for Toy Story's 20th anniversary next year...

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
He appeared in a Phineas & Ferb special, has his own playset in Disney Infinity, merchandise in Disney Store, is a meetable character in Disneyland Paris; heck, even if Sony has the movie rights is Disney who gets profit from merchandise.

I pretty much accepted him as a Disney character a long while ago.

Last edited:

Space Stranger

space cowboy
NNID
ThePowerBlaster
3DS FC
1160-9748-6431
He appeared in a Phineas & Ferb special, has his own playset in Disney Infinity, merchandise in Disney Store, is a meetable character in Disneyland Paris; heck, even if Sony has the movie rights is Disney who gets profit from merchandise.

Has anyone been to Disney Store recently. I went there yesterday and bought myself a Go Go Tomago and Maleficent doll. I wish they exclusively handled most of the toy manufacturing. This may or may not be an implied complaint towards the toy company that makes Toy Story toys are incompetent...

JamesDNaux

Smash Hero
NNID
JamesDNaux

I stopped caring about Disney years ago.

Then they bought Marvel.

I still don't care about Disney. They canceled the good Spiderman movies for those "Amazing" ones anyway.

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593
Fun fact: Luigi there is Matthew Mercer, who went on to voice Chrom.
They need to make a prequel in a few more years, with the Smash 4 newcomers and Assist Trophies. It would be HUGE missed opportunity if they don't make Wii Fit Trainer and Villager the villains with an army of pissed off Miis.

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
They canceled the good Spiderman movies for those "Amazing" ones anyway.

It was Sony's decision by the way, they still hold the movie rights.

Which is the reason why we'll never see Spider-Man in a movie interacting with Captain America or Iron Man sadly.

Arcanir

An old friend evolved
NNID
Shoryu91
3DS FC
4253-4855-5860
You know, it still feels odd to me to call any of the Marvel heroes and villains Disney characters, it just seems so unusual to me. :laugh:

No love for The Little Mermaid 2, the same movie that had a skinnier and inferior version of Ursula? And please do not get me started on Scar 2.0 in Simba's Pride. Original villains? More like unoriginal villains. :rolleyes:
Was Zira really that similar to Scar? While she did want to have Pride Rock under the outsiders' rule, it was completely out of loyalty to Scar in the first place as she wanted to re-establish his regime and not jealousy against Simba or his clan. Plus, her methods of doing so (namely, turning her own son into a would be murderer and usurper) were pretty different from Scar manipulations.

I won't defend Ursula's crazy sister though, she was a definitely retread of her sister with a slight tweak in personality. Then again, The Little Mermaid 2 played very similarly to the first anyway, so it's not too surprising.

Last edited:

Cobalsh

Smash Champion
3DS FC
2578-3430-9913
So Sakurai asks you to add a new DLC character into the fray for Super Smash Bros. However, he sets a limit: it can only be a retro character, and a newcomer. What's your pick?

My personal pick is between Sukapon and Mach Rider.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom