• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash 4 Social Thread 3.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
It's a 3rd party game. I wouldn't count on content from that game.
I wasn't saying I expect it, There already enough 3rd party. We don't need more but It would of be amazing to hear that in smash. AoT like music in a smash brothers game made BY the AoT people pfff

Last edited:

TJ-Works

Smash Hero
So has anyone noticed how the in True All-Star Mode, the difficulty level breaks through the heavens in Hard Mode?

GOD damn. It took me 10 tries in one sitting trying to finish it with Ike, just to complete the challenges for him.

AND YOU'RE SUPPOSED TO COMPLETE IT WITHOUT USING RECOVERY ITEMS FOR ANOTHER CHALLENGE?

Rysir

The shorts wearing blue anubis
NNID
Rhysir
3DS FC
3394-4486-9387
So has anyone noticed how the in True All-Star Mode, the difficulty level breaks through the heavens in Hard Mode?

GOD damn. It took me 10 tries in one sitting trying to finish it with Ike, just to complete the challenges for him.

AND YOU'RE SUPPOSED TO COMPLETE IT WITHOUT USING RECOVERY ITEMS FOR ANOTHER CHALLENGE?
Sounds like a job for a lucario!

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo

Well I mean, there's a reason Nintendo Hard exists.

RamOne

Mr. Blue Sky
NNID
Mr.Baron
3DS FC
3926-5004-2681

That's Sakurai for you. Next Smash will have challenges like 'Win by KOing every opponent using an aerial move in Classic Mode on the highest difficulty as Little Mac.' Reward: Strikers Mario (Trophy).

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984

Good thing main has counter.

Last edited:

Bedoop

Poyon
NNID
$50.00 / $??.??
3DS FC
0877-1726-4217
So I just ran into this Pale Tuna player as :4gaw:
Their strategy at first;
1) Roll
2) Autoreticle
3a) Rinse and repeat
3b) Grab n' Throw, rinse and repeat
I get cheap death'd
And I decided to Bucket their Autoreticles.
Their strategy after I bucketed the shots;
1) Roll
2) Reflect
3) Nothing but that
I manage to take a stock from them and they start playing aggressive
And I kill them with the Bucket after a few FAirs.
git gud :4gaw:

Croph

Hold Baroque Inside
NNID
IceCreamStar
3DS FC
3196-4596-5388
Honestly, most Smash fans girls only care about the bishies from what I've seen on FanFiction.Net. You know what they say, sex pretty boys sells when it comes to girls.
Hey, I care about :4luigi: just because I like his character. Much more personality than Mario (plus I love all the Luigi memes). And hey, who says characters like Mario and Luigi can't be bishounens?

[collapse=Sexy]

:troll:[/collapse]

Anyway, I could say most guys only care about the bishoujos. Of course, most of the girls on the roster are beautiful (and there's a good reason why). You can have old men, fat men, monstrous men, but not women when it usually comes to female protags/characters (:4wendy: seems like the only exception). I suppose there's more leeway for female villains, but even then we have good looking ones like Captain Syrup and Medusa.

Speaking of Medusa, I do think her redesign was unjustified though. In the myths, Medusa was portrayed an ugly monster, as well as in the older KI games and the Captain N cartoon, but in Uprising she certainly looks more beautiful.

Well, at least she's more close to her Greek counterpart than Hades. *grumbles* You do not portray one of my fave Greek gods as the villain (for the 100th time). YOU DO NOT!! I mean jeez, Zeus and Poseidon are 100x more bigger jerks and would fit the stereotypical villain role better then their older brother. And please don't say "Well, KI is loosely based/inspired on Greek mythology, so of course some characters aren't going to be 100% accurate to their counterparts". I'm usually okay with that. It's when you create a character who's basically a 180 degree turn from their counterpart and with the same name. Especially if this has happened a lot in other media (like with Hades, for example), it's just going to create misinterpretations of the character and become an overused trope (well, at least for me).

I'm not trying to discredit KI Hades, because for some he's a good written character... uhhh maybe I am actually? Idk, I would prefer if they had given him a different name at the very least.

I guess that ends my rant... I was going to say something else from before but I went on a tangent and forgot. :c

AND HOW COULD YOU GUYS NOT KNOW WHO RINGABEL IS!? HE'S LIKE ONE OF THE SEXIEST VIDEO GAME CHARACTERS AND HE HAS THAT AWESOME WICKED HAIR FLIP STYLE (LIKE LUCAS) THAT YOU SEE A LOT OF JAPANESE HOSTS HAVE

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom