• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash 4 Social Thread 3.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

Space Stranger

space cowboy
NNID
ThePowerBlaster
3DS FC
1160-9748-6431
To this day, I still think that Fantasia is the edgiest Disney film in history. Even Pirates of the Caribbean can't even compare with that. :troll:
Did somebody say edgy?

No but seriously, Frollo is the best Disney villian. Long story short: Killed Quasimodo's mother, raised Quasimodo and emotionally abused him in the process, hated gypsies yet lusted after Esmerlda, and dies by getting consumed by a hellish vortex. Plus he sings Hellfire. Did Jafar, Maleficent, or Scar sing Hellfire?

D

Deleted member

So anyways, what are your expectations for 2015? Is it going to be a good year? A bad year? Beyond Good & Evil? I don't know.

RamOne

Mr. Blue Sky
NNID
Mr.Baron
3DS FC
3926-5004-2681
Did somebody say edgy?

No but seriously, Frollo is the best Disney villian. Long story short: Killed Quasimodo's mother, raised Quasimodo and emotionally abused him in the process, hated gypsies yet lusted after Esmerlda, and dies by getting consumed by a hellish vortex. Plus he sings Hellfire. Did Jafar, Maleficent, or Scar sing Hellfire?
That might be, but Clayton had the best death scene.
That hanging shadow still give me the chills

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
Did somebody say edgy?

Something that I love from Disney, is how they manage to make very edgy villains in kids films.

Smashoperatingbuddy123

Smash Legend
Well another rumor came up

But this one is probably balony because nintendo would have to dodge bullets if this happened

And thats the gamecube adaptors are rumored to be discontinued like villager marth and wii fit trainer

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
Did somebody say edgy?

Hunchback. :D

My favorite Disney movie.

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
Pokemon Colosseum was made with an older audience in mind, hence the gritty atmosphere, ~17 year old protag, etc. If they want to make a Pokemon horror game (which I'm sure is possible if they really want to), I would expect another developer other than Game Freak for some reason. That being said, I think the game wouldn't be that extreme or your traditional horror game, and focus more on atmosphere, sorta like the Luigi's Mansion series with its cartooniness(?) or maybe something like Majora's Mask with a darker story (and some nightmare fuel elements).

Either way, it's a risk that I would love to see happen actually.
Wait, Wes was 17? I though... idk what I thought

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585

But this one is probably balony because nintendo would have to dodge bullets if this happened

And thats the gamecube adaptors are rumored to be discontinued like villager marth and wii fit trainer
Only trust is Nintendo said it. They didn't say anything so...

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
That might be, but Clayton had the best death scene.
That hanging shadow still give me the chills
That's a funny way to spell Mother Gothel.

Falls to her death, but the rapid aging decays her to dust before she even hits the ground.

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593
Did somebody say edgy?

Too bad his role in Kingdom Hearts: Dream Drop Distance sucked. They toned down his character for the sake of religious censorship, he barely had any screen time, and worst of all we had to fight Wargoyle instead of him.

Joshscorcher's quote from his Top Ten Worst Kingdom Hearts Boss Fights perfectly sums up the wasted potential of Frollo in KHDDD: "You want to fight a symbolic hellfire angel? LOL nope! Then how about a RAINBOW CANDY FRUIT BAT!"

Rysir

The shorts wearing blue anubis
NNID
Rhysir
3DS FC
3394-4486-9387
Yeah, cuz' current Batman material that is meant to be for kids totally don't have psycothic killer clowns, a corrupt politician that is part of a criminal empire and is shown to make deals, a lawyer with half of his face totally burnt, a guy that is dealing with the probable loss of his wife or other important members of his rogues gallery.
Gonna be honest, what does not have any of that nowadays? Everything Batman is pretty much a cliche now.

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
Can we all agree this is one of the most underrated Disney movies?

I mean, it has the best Disney Princess after all.

Soul.

I'm constantly changing my team though.
That's completely fine. I just think Brick Break Zard X is more of a lure to KO stuff weak to Fighting, even though STAB Tough Claws Flare Blitz outdamages Brick Break.
Also, Dazzling Gleam Gengar is surprising to see.
So anyways, what are your expectations for 2015? Is it going to be a good year? A bad year? Beyond Good & Evil? I don't know.
Eh, it's supposed to have good games, so I think it will be a decent year.

Last edited:

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593
I would honestly scream so loud if they DARE put anything Marvel related in Kingdom Hearts. Because the last thing we need are Communists (Red Skull) and psychopaths (Carnage) in Kingdom Hearts. I'm cool with Star Wars since it's somewhat magical, but Marvel is something that would ruins the feel of the series IMO.

ShrekItRalph

Smash Ace
The smasher comes from the bottom of the arena

What's the source for this rumor? It wouldn't shock me if people were still talking about that gamestop tweet.

Anyway after days of disaster here I have finally managed to catch up on the latest news on Zelda U and what not, look's good if not a bit unfinished but that is to be expected. Easily my 2nd most hyped game for 2015.

Mario Maker also look's like a lot of fun.

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
I would honestly scream so loud if they DARE put anything Marvel related in Kingdom Hearts. Because the last thing we need are Communists (Red Skull) and psychopaths (Carnage) in Kingdom Hearts. I'm cool with Star Wars since it's somewhat magical, but Marvel is something that would ruins the feel of the series IMO.
Just put an Avengers world. Then you just fight Loki and his army, which have more of a "scifi fantasy" feel. Problem solved. :p

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
I don't know you, but I'd love to summon the Hulk in a boss fight against Darth Vader.

And Captain America shield for Goofy.

Last edited:

Smashoperatingbuddy123

Smash Legend
What's the source for this rumor? It wouldn't shock me if people were still talking about that gamestop tweet.

Anyway after days of disaster here I have finally managed to catch up on the latest news on Zelda U and what not, look's good if not a bit unfinished but that is to be expected. Easily my 2nd most hyped game for 2015.

Mario Maker also look's like a lot of fun.
http://mynintendonews.com/2014/12/0...apparently-discontinued-the-gamecube-adapter/

There you go

Cobalsh

Smash Champion
3DS FC
2578-3430-9913
Emperor's New Groove is really good. The cartoon that came out for it wasn't half-bad, either. But my favorite Disney movie will always be either Hercules or Tarzan.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom