• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash 4 Social Thread 3.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bedoop

Poyon
NNID
$50.00 / $??.??
3DS FC
0877-1726-4217
I'm seeing all these Disney Movies 'round here
And it got me thinking
"...Why does nobody pay attention to the Mickey Mouse movies? They were good...mostly..."

Space Stranger

space cowboy
NNID
ThePowerBlaster
3DS FC
1160-9748-6431
Of course, it's Pixar's spin off. Cars aside *urgh*, Pixar sequels are from acceptable to very good at least to me.
Let's agree that the Cars Universe was made by Disney and that Pixar hasn't made an awful movie yet. (Brave and Monsters University get a pass).
And it got me thinking
"...Why does nobody pay attention to the Mickey Mouse movies? They were good...mostly..."
I still have Mickey's Twice Upon a Christmas somewhere. But everyone knows that Goofy Movie blows out all of Mickey's movies.

Soul.

Disney 4 Social Thread 3.0 & Knuckles - Featuring Dante from the Devil May Cry series.

Blargg888

Oh okay.
NNID
Emerald_Latios
3DS FC
1977-0669-4694
Switch FC
SW-1254-5927-2992
Good games @ Frostwraith Frostwraith ! I gotta go, I wish I got a chance to play my other mains, but I suppose 4 is enough for today. Having 15 mains is difficult sometimes. I'll get your Ganondorf next time!

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593
You mean you enjoy...

this?

this?

and THIS?!

No love for The Little Mermaid 2, the same movie that had a skinnier and inferior version of Ursula? And please do not get me started on Scar 2.0 in Simba's Pride. Original villains? More like unoriginal villains. :rolleyes:

Space Stranger

space cowboy
NNID
ThePowerBlaster
3DS FC
1160-9748-6431
Disney 4 Social Thread 3.0 & Knuckles - Featuring Dante from the Devil May Cry series.
If only my Disney Thread were alive to see this.
Rip Disney Film Discussion (November 7th, 2014-November 8th, 2014)

Frostwraith

The Demon King
NNID
Frostwraith357
@ Blargg888 Blargg888 GGs.

That first match. That Ganondorf. :4ganondorf:

I kind of derped on the last match, but I was really close to winning against :4gaw: as :4robinm: on the second game!

The third match was pretty good too.

Last edited:

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
And it got me thinking
It's the same question as why every freaking fangirl in the Smash fandom almost always ignore Mario when doing their fan art and fanfiction, and when they do, is either portrayed as dumb, abusive and violent towards others (mostly Peach so they pair her with Link/Marth/Zelda/any other girl or pretty boy) or as completely minor character.

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
Apparently there are a bunch of people with really lousy best friends that sleep with their girlfriends if I learned anything from facebook

TJ-Works

Smash Hero
No love for The Little Mermaid 2, the same movie that had a skinnier and inferior version of Ursula? And please do not get me started on Scar 2.0 in Simba's Pride. Original villains? More like unoriginal villains. :rolleyes:
Oh, god. My mum recorded The Little Mermaid 2 for my 3 year old nephew.

I secretly deleted it after the first few reruns. A lot of questionable plot holes in that film. >_>

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
The Little Mermaid was **** anyway Im glad I lost that VHS

Last edited:

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
I would honestly scream so loud if they DARE put anything Marvel related in Kingdom Hearts. Because the last thing we need are Communists (Red Skull) and psychopaths (Carnage) in Kingdom Hearts. I'm cool with Star Wars since it's somewhat magical, but Marvel is something that would ruins the feel of the series IMO.
Carnage would make things hype though. Even if he's a second rate Venom.

Blargg888

Oh okay.
NNID
Emerald_Latios
3DS FC
1977-0669-4694
Switch FC
SW-1254-5927-2992
@ Blargg888 Blargg888 GGs.

That first match. That Ganondorf. :4ganondorf:

I kind of derped on the last match, but I was really close to winning against :4gaw: as :4robinm: on the second game!

The third match was pretty good too.
I wish that I had jumped before that Up-smash had hit on that first match, but eh, my reflexes aren't that great. I ALMOST landed those 9s, it would've been awesome!
I probably won't be back for a couple of hours, see you guys later!

Last edited:

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593
It's the same question as why every freaking fangirl in the Smash fandom almost always ignore Mario when doing their fan art and fanfiction, and when they do, is either portrayed as dumb, abusive and violent towards others (mostly Peach so they pair her with Link/Marth/Zelda/any other girl or pretty boy) or as completely minor character.
Honestly, most Smash fans girls only care about the bishies from what I've seen on FanFiction.Net. You know what they say, sex pretty boys sells when it comes to girls.

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
OMG you have no idea how many people have a think for Melody on the internet

They pair her with the girl from Jungle book 2

Bedoop

Poyon
NNID
$50.00 / $??.??
3DS FC
0877-1726-4217
Mario is Jolly. :4mario:

Space Stranger

space cowboy
NNID
ThePowerBlaster
3DS FC
1160-9748-6431
Since this is the Disney thread now, better start going on a reply rampage and slam people's opinions!
Carnage would make things hype though. Even if he's a second rate Venom.
If Kingdom Hearts 3 has to include other Disney properties it should go:
Everything Pixar that isn't Cars, Star Wars (no mention of Jar Jar), then Marvel.
The Little Mermaid was **** anyway Im glad I lost that VHS
Did you just...
Explain before I force you to listen to the Cars 2 OST.
Aladdin 2 wasn't that bad
The Aladdin sequels were pretty good compared to the other Direct to VHS sequels. Correct me if I'm wrong, but didn't Robin Williams reprise his role for Genie in te 3rd film?
Oh, god. My mum recorded The Little Mermaid 2 for my 3 year old nephew.

I secretly deleted it after the first few reruns. A lot of questionable plot holes in that film. >_>
You dd the right thing, TJ.

Jason the Yoshi

Watching Me, Wanting Me
Disney topic?

I stopped watching Disney when I was twelve, but I have seen part of Frozen last summer when I was at a grad party for my cousin. The only disney I follow now are Toy Story and Pirates of the Carribean.

I also go back to Peter Pan for a few yucks every now and then.

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593
and Luigi
I wouldn't be surprised if this was the case in There Will Be Brawl too. He had the best physique out of the cast other than Gay Pit and I did recall some comments about how sexy he was (including the huge areolas) during the sex scene with Peach. :urg:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom