• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash 4 Social Thread 3.0

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member

Huh. Just got all of DK's moves. I haven't used him that much. Guess I just got lucky?

RamOne

Mr. Blue Sky
NNID
Mr.Baron
3DS FC
3926-5004-2681
Cool. Can't wait, should be fun to play as, though Sakurai bias is as obvious as ever. So when is the trailer for him?
I'm watching it as we speak:

The trailer is such hype. Ice Climbers, Chorus Kids, Lucas. And the way Ridley got handled, oh ho ho, Ridleyfans are gonna hate this trailer.

D

Deleted member

Man, this acting. Tommy Wiseau can now do "The Room 2" with this guy.
What, will it be the same movie as the first but in a different city and Tommy Wiseau will play a character who is totally not the same person as Johnny and he'll have problems with a completely unrelated girl?

Bedoop

Poyon
NNID
$50.00 / $??.??
3DS FC
0877-1726-4217
GGs to @ Rocket Raccoon Rocket Raccoon
Your Shulk is awesome~
You're also pretty good at Mii Swordfighter!
But I still get the turkey~
SR64 VS R.RACCOON
WIN :4gaw: VS :4shulk: LOSE
WIN :4yoshi: VS :4miibrawl: LOSE
WIN :4miibrawl: VS :4shulk: LOSE

Last edited:

Naoshi

wow this is a custom title
I'm watching it as we speak:

The trailer is such hype. Ice Climbers, Chorus Kids, Lucas. And the way Ridley got handled, oh ho ho, Ridleyfans are gonna hate this trailer.
That trailer was weird, why did they use the baby Ridley from Other M???? That dang is too small.

Last edited:

Naoshi

Oh you guyssssssssss

of course it's fake lol

Last edited:

Naoshi

Stardust Speedway and Sonic CD's time traveling gimmick would've made a great Smash Bros stage. Just sayin'

RamOne

Mr. Blue Sky
NNID
Mr.Baron
3DS FC
3926-5004-2681

Calm down boy, stay focus. It's probably fake.
No, it's not. This trailer was supposed to be shown at Comic Con, but because of technical problems they didn't show it.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom