• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash 4 Social Thread 3.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nitric Acid

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Typpihappo
3DS FC
3308-5683-8969
I am beyond hype for Lucky Chloe. Now that there's no Kunimitsu or Bob, I'm honna need a secondary to back up my Lars. This seems perfect (also wtf).

Last edited:

Cobalsh

Smash Champion
3DS FC
2578-3430-9913
Tekken is my favorite fighting game franchise. I'm all for Lucky Chloe, provided Armor King comes back.

Knuckles the Knuckles

Here's a taste of the remedy
NNID
Dromader
D: I take it baaaaaack!

I usually like new characters, but the two others in Tekken 7 seem just.. uhh.
The thing that annoys me the most about them, and the neko lady is the fighting style. Every new Tekken character should bring something new to the table in terms of how they fight. I expected the cat girl to go on all fours and have scratch and dive based combos, but nope, its just Lili flips. How boring.

Rocket Raccoon

Subject: 89P13
Writing Team
I've not really liked fighting games like Tekken MvC and street fighter. But this puts me of tekken even more. I really don't like "Kawaii" pink neko japanese stuff.
You hear that guys? Someone doesn't like a game I'm in. Do you wanna see what happens when you double cross me?

Let's just say that there's a lot of bullets and guns involved.

D

Deleted member

Subtle.
Anyways i see that the pr0nz spamming has stopped,so i guess we can all go back to having civil discussions about whatever captures our attention.
I wouldn't say that. We said it last night in then it returned with a vengeance.

TheLastLugia

Smash Ace
3DS FC
3007-8069-6935
So I have to say that the Primal Groudon encounter on Omega Ruby is one of the best things I have ever seen on a handheld. And the Primal Reversion is almost as epic every time I use it, but my favourite little thing I have with this game is flying around Hoenn on Mega Latios, it's just so fun! Just got to finish the game so I can go to all the mirage spots. Although I do have a question, I have a Latias on X, if I transfer that over can I fly around on it instead? I imagine I would need the Laitiasite, so how do I get that in Omega Ruby?

Kikkipoptart12

Smash Champion
NNID
Kikkipop 12
3DS FC
0104-0018-0045
It look like I missed a lot while I was gone, going though all the pages took so long, hear of the final fantasy 7 thing, square enix is full of **** as always.:glare:

Bedoop

Poyon
NNID
$50.00 / $??.??
3DS FC
0877-1726-4217
If I'm correct you've already added me. ProTơ

2492 4632 9466
Oh yeah, we did.
Didn't notice at first. :p

In other news, just completed :4charizard:'s Custom Moves + All-Star as well as :4drmario:'s Custom Moves on accident.
Progress.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom