• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash 4 Social Thread 3.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bedoop

Poyon
NNID
$50.00 / $??.??
3DS FC
0877-1726-4217
You wanna know an opinion
In my Opinion
I like Ghostly Adventures' Remix of PAC-MAN's Park/Block Town better than Smash's Remix of it.
Ghostly Adventures' only good point is the Soundtrack anyway~

Ffamran

The Smooth Devil Mod
You guys know about The Interview right? That "comedy" film about killing Kim Jong-un? Yeah... WHO IN THEIR RIGHT MIND THOUGHT IT WAS A GOOD IDEA?! IDIOT! FREAKING IDIOT!

I can't wait to live Homefront! OR DIE!!!

They have nuclear weapons and people indoctrinated to their leadership. This isn't like ******* with Russia, Spain, Germany, or China! This like messing with a serial killer. IT'S A DEATH SENTENCE!

I really need to get out of the US ASAP.

Last edited:

ZeldaMaster

Smash Lord
So just when I think Nintendo is finally acknowledging Fire Emblem as one of their most popular franchises with Awakening's success and the 4 FE chars in Smash, they discontinue the Marth amiibo... why Nintendo?

Bedoop

Poyon
NNID
$50.00 / $??.??
3DS FC
0877-1726-4217
I cleared Challenge Panels 1 and 2, and there's only one hammer left on the second panel, but I completed it, so I don't know. The only challenges left for me are the 10 collective hours of Smash challenge and the Customs one on the Challenge Panel 3, but I have everything but the Mini Top Hat. The RNG sadly hates me. xD
I completed Panels 1 and 2 without the hammers.
I'm missing about 10 Hats (9 if you don't count the King's Crown, yay 4 challenges) so there's that.

Smash Play Time (The amount that counts towards the Challenges) = 10:05
Unique Trophies = 601
Custom Moves = 318 (30 Characters Completed [In Roster Order, :4mario: to :4pikachu:] not including :4palutena:/:4mii:)
Headgear = 39
Outfits = 12
Equipment Effects = 80

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
You guys know about The Interview right? That "comedy" film about killing Kim Jong-un? Yeah... WHO IN THEIR RIGHT MIND THOUGHT IT WAS A GOOD IDEA?! IDIOT! FREAKING IDIOT!

I can't wait to live Homefront! OR DIE!!!

They have nuclear weapons and people indoctrinated to their leadership. This isn't like ******* with Russia, Spain, Germany, or China! This like messing with a serial killer. IT'S A DEATH SENTENCE!

I really need to get out of the US ASAP.
it doesn't matter, your ****ed everywhere you do. First he will bomb America, the go to Japan, then hit china then Russia, then the rest of Europe. Kim know every country makes fun of him by now

Rysir

The shorts wearing blue anubis
NNID
Rhysir
3DS FC
3394-4486-9387
it doesn't matter, your ****ed everywhere you do. First he will bomb America, the go to Japan, then hit china then Russia, then the rest of Europe. Kim know every country makes fun of him by now
To top it off, doesn't pretty much every country military ever have a gun at his head anyway? The whole world would smite him 50 times over if he tried anything Im sure.

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
To top it off, doesn't pretty much every country military ever have a gun at his head anyway? The whole world would smite him 50 times over if he tried anything Im sure.
yeah, he make one wrong move and EVERYONE will be fighting North Korea. That may be way his candy ass didn't do those threats he keeps saying
Quick!
Head to Canada!
Grass is Greener, the Cold isn't THAT bad and the Maple Syrup is rich when it's Local. =w=
But you are still in North America so..... ok

Last edited:

WolfieXVII ❂

stay woke
NNID
tresxvii
3DS FC
4699-5598-8215
Someone told me "anyone can pick up link" "he's this games easy mode" "you have no skill if you main him"
Salt runs hard after you pull off consecutive wins

Ffamran

The Smooth Devil Mod
Except Canada. Everyone knows that Canada is a the nicest place on Earth... Maybe I should leave Earth. ASARI SAVE ME!!!

If everyone wasn't a coward and would actually do something, this world would be less dangerous.

Quick!
Head to Canada!
Grass is Greener, the Cold isn't THAT bad and the Maple Syrup is rich when it's Local. =w=
I met a cute, Montréal girl who was an exchange student to my high school. Maybe she'll save me!

Rysir

The shorts wearing blue anubis
NNID
Rhysir
3DS FC
3394-4486-9387
Someone told me "anyone can pick up link" "he's this games easy mode" "you have no skill if you main him"
Salt runs hard after you pull off consecutive wins
You now have acquired a small sample of what its like to be a lucario.

GunGunW

Smash Lord
NNID
GunGunW
I'm kind of stressed out right now. Since Nintendo is discontinuing amiibos, I'm scared if I'll be able to get a Captain Falcon amiibo.

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
Well, if I can't get all the amiibos I might as well just not start my collection

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
Last edited:

Swamp Sensei

Today is always the most enjoyable day!
BRoomer
NNID
Swampasaur
3DS FC
4141-2776-0914
Switch FC
SW-6476-1588-8392

Sure is boring around here.

MewtwoMaster2002

ミュウツーマスター2002
3DS FC
2922-0496-2962
I see I missed announcements of discontinuing amiibo...how many are being discontinued?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom