• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash 4 Social Thread 3.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bedoop

Poyon
NNID
$50.00 / $??.??
3DS FC
0877-1726-4217
So I finally got around to making my TF2 Miis into Mii Fighters
'Twas much fun.
Some notable matches include:
(Note that I'm always the first name listed here)
Engi & Soldier VS Demo & Spy (Refrence to the WAR! Update)
Scout, Scout & Scout VS Engi (I think you know the joke here)
Scout VS Pyro VS Engi VS Sniper (My favorite Classes)
Medic & Heavy VS Soldier and Demo (My team died. Alot.)

Exaggeratedhonesty

Smash Champion
So i tried talking to a girl,.

The conversion lasted about five minutes.

After waiting 50 minutes for a response i said GG.

I think i am doing this right.

Luggy

Drawing like a tramp
NNID
Luggy_Bros
3DS FC
4184-3014-1463
Okay, here I go. RANT TIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIME !

So, you all are throwing you're hate on Naruto, but I know one thing that is even more awful than this : Fairy Tail.
Fairy Tail has a simple scenario : Lucy join a guild named "Fairy Tail" and join Natsu, a dragon hunter and pyroman. They are then joined by Gray, the rival and "Vegeta/Knuckles" of the manga (in a bad way) that use ice magic, and by Erza, the "tsundere/edgy" sword(wo)man. They live adventures, that make no sense whatsoever but still try to implant a lore in it.

First of all, the story is incomprehensible. It's not like DBZ where you have a clear story and have a clear view of the situation. Fairy Tail is confusing, adding new "rules" to the story that doesn't make any sense. But wait, there's more ! Plot twist are poorly made and are generally b*llsh*t. For example, transporting the main characters to an alternated world for no real reason and then "resurect" an important character in the background of the hero with a dumb explanation. The story is bad, yes, but what about the characters ?

Well, the characters are just clichés of course ! You have Lucy, the big boobs mage who's only for putting horrible humour and poor burlesque scenes . You have Gray, the rival of Natsu and ice mage who will have no chance to defeat Natsu because he's a freaking ICE MAGE AND HE WANTS TO FIGHT A FIRE MAGE ! And you have Erza, the tsundere, wich has the biggest background of all the characters but is thrown away because nobody gaved a crap. It had his own arc, but whatever, nobody cares.
But the worst is Natsu. My god, Natsu ! This is officially the character with NO BACKGROUND WHATSOEVER ! He's just a fusion of all the stupidity of Goku, Luffy and Naruto. But because he's a fusion of those 3 characters, he never lose ONE BATTLE ! He always wins, he always saves the day ! His friends are useless for him, he just have to show up, do some fire punches and it's done ! But what is he appart from being an idiot ? Nothing. He's a dragon slayer in a world where there's pratically no dragons. He was born by dragon, educated by a dragon, abandonded by a dragon, joined Fairy Tail. Done. That's it. Oh yeah, he does have a "sad story" with a loved one from his childhood...that is resurected. Yeah, good way to destroy the only "good thing" in the background of the main character.

As you can already tell, this manga is boring. The scenario will always goes like this :
1)GO TO PLACE !
2)BAD HUMORISTIC SCENES !
3)BAD GUYS ENTERS !
4)THEY BEAT THE CRAP OUT OF THE SECONDARY CHARACTERS !
5)THEY GET UP ! HURRAY, THEY ARE STRONGER FOR NO REASON !
6)THEY FIGHT THE BAD DUDES AGAIN BUT DEFEAT MOST OF THEM APPART ONE, WICH IS THE MAIN VILLAIN OF COURSE !
7)NOBODY CAN DO SH*T TO THE MAIN VILLAIN BUT SUDDENLY : FRIENSHIP AND STUFF HAPPENS ! YEAH, LET'S MAKE A SPEECH ABOUT FRIENDSHIP AND LOVE AND LITTLE BIRDS, LIKE ANY OTHER SHONEN WOULD DO !
8)THE POWER OF FRIENDSHIP KILLS THE VILLAIN BECAUSE "NATSU IS THE BEST EVEN THOUGH NOBODY ADMITS IT" !
9)BAD GUY BECOMES NICE OR IS KILLED ! NO OTHER OPTIONS !
10)HAPPY GO LUCKY, EVERYTHING IS OVER, LET'S DO THIS AGAIN !

This manga is atrocious ! Yet it's popular ! It has is own anime, wich is even more crappier than the manga ! It's awful ! There's no characters, no story, just fights and speeches about friendship, love, power with no context. We get it, you only want to make money, but please just stop with this horrible manga ! It haunts my nightmares with it's horrible plot twist and humour ! Help me for the love of god HELP ME !

/rant over

In general :

Frostwraith

The Demon King
NNID
Frostwraith357
*Looks at clock*

Oh, it's 2 AM. Guess I'm leaving!

But not before posting this awesome remix of a Kid Icarus: Uprising song I found.

Dog's Theme (Also plays in the Practice Arena)
Arrangement by GuardianSoul
Original composition by Masafumi Takada

Almost makes me wish this was in Smash, considering the uploader was doing it as part of a Smash countdown.

That said, see ya!

Last edited:

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
Okay, here I go. RANT TIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIME !

So, you all are throwing you're hate on Naruto, but I know one thing that is even more awful than this : Fairy Tail.
Fairy Tail has a simple scenario : Lucy join a guild named "Fairy Tail" and join Natsu, a dragon hunter and pyroman. They are then joined by Gray, the rival and "Vegeta/Knuckles" of the manga (in a bad way) that use ice magic, and by Erza, the "tsundere/edgy" sword(wo)man. They live adventures, that make no sense whatsoever but still try to implant a lore in it.

First of all, the story is incomprehensible. It's not like DBZ where you have a clear story and have a clear view of the situation. Fairy Tail is confusing, adding new "rules" to the story that doesn't make any sense. But wait, there's more ! Plot twist are poorly made and are generally b*llsh*t. For example, transporting the main characters to an alternated world for no real reason and then "resurect" an important character in the background of the hero with a dumb explanation. The story is bad, yes, but what about the characters ?

Well, the characters are just clichés of course ! You have Lucy, the big boobs mage who's only for putting horrible humour and poor burlesque scenes . You have Gray, the rival of Natsu and ice mage who will have no chance to defeat Natsu because he's a freaking ICE MAGE AND HE WANTS TO FIGHT A FIRE MAGE ! And you have Erza, the tsundere, wich has the biggest background of all the characters but is thrown away because nobody gaved a crap. It had his own arc, but whatever, nobody cares.
But the worst is Natsu. My god, Natsu ! This is officially the character with NO BACKGROUND WHATSOEVER ! He's just a fusion of all the stupidity of Goku, Luffy and Naruto. But because he's a fusion of those 3 characters, he never lose ONE BATTLE ! He always wins, he always saves the day ! His friends are useless for him, he just have to show up, do some fire punches and it's done ! But what is he appart from being an idiot ? Nothing. He's a dragon slayer in a world where there's pratically no dragons. He was born by dragon, educated by a dragon, abandonded by a dragon, joined Fairy Tail. Done. That's it. Oh yeah, he does have a "sad story" with a loved one from his childhood...that is resurected. Yeah, good way to destroy the only "good thing" in the background of the main character.

As you can already tell, this manga is boring. The scenario will always goes like this :
1)GO TO PLACE !
2)BAD HUMORISTIC SCENES !
3)BAD GUYS ENTERS !
4)THEY BEAT THE CRAP OUT OF THE SECONDARY CHARACTERS !
5)THEY GET UP ! HURRAY, THEY ARE STRONGER FOR NO REASON !
6)THEY FIGHT THE BAD DUDES AGAIN BUT DEFEAT MOST OF THEM APPART ONE, WICH IS THE MAIN VILLAIN OF COURSE !
7)NOBODY CAN DO SH*T TO THE MAIN VILLAIN BUT SUDDENLY : FRIENSHIP AND STUFF HAPPENS ! YEAH, LET'S MAKE A SPEECH ABOUT FRIENDSHIP AND LOVE AND LITTLE BIRDS, LIKE ANY OTHER SHONEN WOULD DO !
8)THE POWER OF FRIENDSHIP KILLS THE VILLAIN BECAUSE "NATSU IS THE BEST EVEN THOUGH NOBODY ADMITS IT" !
9)BAD GUY BECOMES NICE OR IS KILLED ! NO OTHER OPTIONS !
10)HAPPY GO LUCKY, EVERYTHING IS OVER, LET'S DO THIS AGAIN !

This manga is atrocious ! Yet it's popular ! It has is own anime, wich is even more crappier than the manga ! It's awful ! There's no characters, no story, just fights and speeches about friendship, love, power with no context. We get it, you only want to make money, but please just stop with this horrible manga ! It haunts my nightmares with it's horrible plot twist and humour ! Help me for the love of god HELP ME !

/rant over

In general :
HOOOLY**** That was one hell of a rant

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593
He never lose ONE BATTLE ! He always wins, he always saves the day! His friends are useless for him.
That's a funny way of spelling Luckyman, a superhero from a gag manga who's OP'ness is supposed to be comical in a gag manga. I even joke about how he should fight Midoriya from Boku no Hero Academia (The perfect replacement for Naruto in the Big 3 IMO) and kill him in a single chapter. :troll:

But in Natsu's case, it's in a way where it's unenjoyable and ridiculous since a hero in an action manga needs some loses. I had dropped Fairy Tail years ago for that same reason, plus the more repetitive fanservice that isn't tasteful. Lucy is as useless as Sakura and Gray is just yaoi bait that exists for "muh female hotness".

Note how he's standing in between the most OP characters in history (Though Medaka, Saiki, and Koro-Sensei are absent).

Rocket Raccoon

Subject: 89P13
Writing Team
So I finally got around to making my TF2 Miis into Mii Fighters
'Twas much fun.
Some notable matches include:
(Note that I'm always the first name listed here)
Engi & Soldier VS Demo & Spy (Refrence to the WAR! Update)
Scout, Scout & Scout VS Engi (I think you know the joke here)
Scout VS Pyro VS Engi VS Sniper (My favorite Classes)
Medic & Heavy VS Soldier and Demo (My team died. Alot.)
I've made all of the Seven Dwarfs, the entire A Team, Ratcliffe from Pocahontas, the Hula Hoop teacher from Lilo and Stitch, Carl from Up, shooter chick from Wreck it Ralph, DocMcStuffins, Gordon Freeman, Gordon Ramsay, Chris Thorndyke, Flo from Progressive, Waldo, and Colonel Sanders

Chris Thorn d y k e from Sonic X

Last edited:

Luggy

Drawing like a tramp
NNID
Luggy_Bros
3DS FC
4184-3014-1463
That's a funny way of spelling Luckyman, a superhero from a gag manga who's OP'ness is supposed to be comical in a gag manga. I even joke about how he should fight Midoriya from Boku no Hero Academia (The perfect replacement for Naruto in the Big 3 IMO) and kill him in a single chapter. :troll:

But in Natsu's case, it's in a way where it's unenjoyable and ridiculous since a hero in an action manga needs some loses. I had dropped Fairy Tail years ago for that same reason, plus the more repetitive fanservice that isn't tasteful. Lucy is as useless as Sakura and Gray is just yaoi bait that exists for "muh female hotness".

Note how he's standing in between the most OP characters in history (Though Medaka, Saiki, and Koro-Sensei are absent).
You want a character that never lose ? Take One Punch Man. He can't lose, since he beats his opponents in one hit.

Sur ce, good night people, I gotta go to sleep. I'll let you all listen to this :
Nichijou is for me the only manga that I enjoy like a Chaplin movie. And that means a lot.

DarkDespair5

Smash Apprentice
NNID
DarkDespair5
I've always liked the core mechanics of melee more than Brawl/4's. But I'm kind of biased since I feel like I was a lot better at the former XD. In melee, I loved fast characters, but now I can't stand to play fast characters.

Ffamran

The Smooth Devil Mod
Why does this look like Mario's angry that he isn't getting a holiday release like Link? Man, Mario's one jealous guy. :p

Heavy gravity makes me wonder what Ganondorf's jumps would look like. They would probably be really short and sad.

Soul.

I do agree. It's just that it reminds on how Melee played.
Yeah, I know. It would make attacks that autocancel harder to do because of the heavier gravity (like Pikachu's down air).
Although this seems hilarious in a way.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom