• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash 4 Social Thread 3.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

domokl

Smash Lord
o be fair Scott du=id say he has a wife and 2 children to feed and from that you can gather he dosent have a high paying job.

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
IF anything, I fear for how bad the shipping community will be when it comes to the children. I do not want another NaruSaku vs. NaruHina situation to happen again (The fact that American NaruSaku fangirls had the nerve to try to ban the manga with a petition just because NaruSaku didn't come true was ******** as ****.).

At least Magi doesn't deal with these cancerous shipping wars (but just the yaoi) to begin with.
The relationships in Magi are amazing and heart braking.
Im looking at you TITUS

Luggy

Drawing like a tramp
NNID
Luggy_Bros
3DS FC
4184-3014-1463
When a Sheik survives after I've spiked her with Mario :

TJ-Works

Smash Hero
That's because we drank all the tea

Chrom is just that good of a chef.
FOOL!

One does not simply DRANK a cup of tea. One must sip in a calm, sophisticated manner so that all the tea may directly enter our mouths and satisfy our emotions one hundred and two per cent.

I am now bored of tea talk, I require a non-lactose, strawberry cream smoothie to lift my mood of tea talk.

D

Deleted member

FOOL!

One does not simply DRANK a cup of tea. One must sip in a calm, sophisticated manner so that all the tea may directly enter our mouths and satisfy our emotions one hundred and two per cent.
Don't tell me how to drink tea.
I'll drink tea however I damn well please and you're not going to do anything about it.

Soul.

This week was a pretty good week for the entire Naruto fandom, and it's not just because of the movie:

• The Last: Naruto The Movie had made as much as Road to Ninja did in three days (Which was 1.47 million mind you) on it's day of release.

• There will be a sequel film that revolves around Bolt Uzimaki (and possibly the other next gen children) to coincide with The New Era Project in Summer 2015.

• The move poster had confirmed that Bolt canonically knows both the Byakugan and Rasegan at his age.

• Lastly, Kishimoto was intentionally teasing the NaruSaku fangirls the WHOLE TIME and planned that Hinata would be Naruto's wife from the beginning. Now I'm definitely saying that he's on par with Sakurai in terms of trolling hard. :troll:

Despite how salty the Dragon Ball fanboys are, Naruto is here to stay for a little longer like the former. :awesome:
And in the end, Naruto ends up having the rage powers Goku has. Just in the ways of a ninja. :troll:

Rysir

The shorts wearing blue anubis
NNID
Rhysir
3DS FC
3394-4486-9387
FOOL!

I am now bored of tea talk, I require a non-lactose, strawberry cream smoothie to lift my mood of tea talk.
You clearly missed my 1000th post, I was the one to drink the tea!

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
FOOL!

On does not Simple DRANK a cup of tea
Drank a cup of tea...
Drank?

TJ-Works

Smash Hero
Don't tell me how to drink tea.
I'll drink tea however I damn well please and you're not going to do anything about it.
FOOL!

I see you require a mentor on manners and tea drinking. I would be happy to be of service. However, I require a long list of menial tasks for you to complete for me before I can begin to teach you.

*a-hem*

Rule No. 337...

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
I was seriously trying to avoid having any feels today, but you had to remind me of THAT scene. Still nowhere near as tragic as Spyro's crummy redesign. :crying:
No....no it is tragic because Spyro is alive and isnt human and is a game character that cant die. TITUS DISSOLVED AWAY... but Titus did come back alive but Scheherazade died D:

D

Deleted member

FOOL!

I see you require a mentor on manners and tea drinking. I would be happy to be of service. However, I require a long list of menial tasks for you to complete for me before I can begin to teach you.

*a-hem*

Rule No. 337...
Rule no. 337 is DON'T YOU ****ING TELL ME HOW TO DRINK TEA

Frostwraith

The Demon King
NNID
Frostwraith357
Just cleared All-Star as Sheik. Her Alt. trophy has a pose similar to her Brawl official art. Interesting.

And @ TJ-Works TJ-Works became Excalibur again.

EX-CALI-BUUUR...
EX-CALI-BUUUR...
From the United King, I'm looking for heaven, I'm going to California...

Last edited:

Lozjam

Smash Champion
So who else is hyped for Zelda Wii U?! I could not be any more excited!

Last edited:

Soul.

I'm hyped for the next Nintendo handheld.
I'm also hyped for Mega Rayquaza coming to OU. :troll:

Pega-pony Princess

Smash Lord
NNID
auraoftwilight
3DS FC
2938-6383-8579
So who else is hyped for Zelda Wii U?! I could not be any more excited!
Same here. The game looks like it's gonna be awesome. I wonder what time next year it'll be released. Hopefully I'll have a part time job by then.

D

Deleted member

Lol, the FF7 PS4 video on YouTube has lots of dislikes. Game over yeah I guess??

BluePikmin11

Akko is my dear daughter!
NNID
blue
#BringBackTheAmiibos
I normally don't do hashtags, but the Amiibo stock problem is really getting on my last nerve.
If anyone could post that on Twitter, it would be appreciated.

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
#BringBackTheAmiibos
I normally don't do hashtags, but the Amiibo stock problem is really getting on my last nerve.
If anyone could post that on Twitter, it would be appreciated.
Hashtags dont do sht
Just cleared All-Star as Sheik. Her Alt. trophy has a pose similar to her Brawl official art. Interesting.

And @ TJ-Works TJ-Works became Excalibur again.

EX-CALI-BUUUR...
EX-CALI-BUUUR...
From the United King, I'm looking for heaven, I'm going to California...

Escuse my while i go jump off a bridge.

Last edited:

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885

Second image

The puguin

Cutest animal to never exist?

Luggy

Drawing like a tramp
NNID
Luggy_Bros
3DS FC
4184-3014-1463
When people ask me what I think about Naruto :
Sorry.

Last edited:

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
I'm surprised it hadn't

It seemed like it was ending last time I read it

Which was years ago

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593

Oh how the mighty has fallen, given that he had the most controversial character change in the Boom universe. Like the fanbase, I'd rather have him as an edgy Sonic than a wannabe Vegeta that belittles friendship. :troll:

Luggy

Drawing like a tramp
NNID
Luggy_Bros
3DS FC
4184-3014-1463
**** Naruto.... just end already.
I ain't a big manga reader, but I've read the popular ones and one in particular is getting on my nerves : Fairy Tail.
Naruto at least has a somewhat good hero and at least has an objectif. Fairy Tail is just...horrible. Bad characters, bad themes, bad logic, awful excuses to create plot twist ect...
I could go on and on about this thing, but overall, I found it awful. And yet it's popular because "it's a bit like DBZ".

Lozjam

Smash Champion
Sigh. That wouldn't surprise me to be honest.
Why is that bad? That means that game will look even more better, there will be more stuff, it will be more polished! It will make a game to perfection from this time, and knowing that each step of the way, they are getting something done onto what is already a great foundation... Well it just makes me giddy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom