• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash 4 Social Thread 3.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
Kids don't prank me. Makes me sad. ._.
Dont tell people that
I already did. :I

Look, when you have rode the wings of patience to the ultimate apex, you'll need to land sooner or later. And I've waited more than a year. A guy I know is suppose to do something of importance and has failed to even remotely touch the job after reassuring me it will be done. I won't get into details, it's not needed, but that quote is what put an end to it.

It feels nice to put on the adult pants on a guy that's double your age. Metaphorically speaking. But yeah, that's my morning. Now then, moving on...

Someone please prank me. I'm getting the shivers. :4lucario:

Kikkipoptart12

Smash Champion
NNID
Kikkipop 12
3DS FC
0104-0018-0045
Today is the day of gaming media wh*res awards the game awards 2014,and paying homage to this event in particular,I will name his 7 major sins:
1-Hearthstone a cards mobile game is competing for GOTY.
2-Ubisoft is competing for studio of the year.
3-DKC tropical frezze is not competing for soundtrack category.
4-There is a games for change category,because why not? just to media wh*res as usual
5-Best remaster category,because a lackluster year like this one needs.
6-Sports and racing are mixed together.
7-Anticipated game of 2015 is totally lackluster and restricted.
But I still laugh every time that I remember when Watch dogs isn't on any category.
people still watch these? The video game rewards was a joke in 2006 and it's still a joke now well... it's a lot worst now a lackluster year indeed.

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
Kids don't prank me. Makes me sad. ._.
I already did. :I

Look, when you have rode the wings of patience to the ultimate apex, you'll need to land sooner or later. And I've waited more than a year. A guy I know is suppose to do something of importance and has failed to even remotely touch the job after reassuring me it will be done. I won't get into details, it's not needed, but that quote is what put an end to it.

It feels nice to put on the adult pants on a guy that's double your age. Metaphorically speaking. But yeah, that's my morning. Now then, moving on...

Someone please prank me. I'm getting the shivers. :4lucario:
>Put on adult pants
>Tells someone to jump off a pier

God the end of the semester is so stressful

My husband emailed me this. I'm not sure what to think about it...
your husband has good taste in videos

Last edited:

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352
Street Fighter 5 confirmed!

This is interesting. I wonder who will return. Will all of the original 12 make a comeback? What will happen to Elena, Hugo, Poison and Rolento? What new mechanics will be introduced?

Also, I still feel, despite the models being based off Street Fighter 4, that there is enough immense improvement to justify calling them good. Ryu and Chun Li looks so much better.
Sigh, time to save for a PS4 now.

Damn it Red Ryu!

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593
Stalker. :c

Fine, then, I'll change the pic... I rarely use Facebook, that's why.

Ok, now check the picture. :troll:

Also,

I'm at it again... I should create a blog for my artistic creations...
Oh don't worry, I won't befriend you since I'd rather not talk to a "A Girl from Mars" (A reference from one of Shokio's videos). But that didn't stop me from befriending a Canadian guy that finds Hitler cool. :laugh:

Now the new avatar totally looks like my cat from that angle, nice change too.

Wally, I can tell that the developers were intentionally sexualizing him in this game since he's showing more skin than the ladies this time. :troll:

Frostwraith

The Demon King
NNID
Frostwraith357
Good morning SmashBoards! What's going on?

I still think it's purple.
Good morning. Good afternoon for me, for I just had lunch.

Anyway, I'd call the pranked color magenta, which is something between purple and pink and one of the subtractive primary colors.

I hate to break it to you, but Cap'nChreest is actually male, he just changed his settings to Female when he got pranked
Because being pranked made him undergo through a sex change, obviously.

*cough* :4luigi::4drmario::4lucina::4darkpit::lucas:
Frostwraith is going to kill me :troll:
Killing you would be an act of mercy, to be honest. :evil:

Bah, you'll be fine (hopefully).
No one came across my true form and lived to tell about it. :demon:

Frostwraith

The Demon King
NNID
Frostwraith357

Frostwraith

The Demon King
NNID
Frostwraith357
Kirby series - Created by Masahiro Sakurai.
Kirby - Happy-go-lucky protagonist.
King Dedede - Authority figure with goofy personality and gets possessed by Dark Matter at times.
Meta Knight - Rival anti-hero who acts on his own will. A recurring ally and a recurring boss. Something of a dark counterpart to Kirby given the implications he's of the same species. Has his own victory theme in Super Smash Bros.

Kid Icarus series - Revived by Masahiro Sakurai.
Pit - Happy-go-lucky protagonist.
Palutena - Authority figure with goofy personality and gets possessed by the Chaos Kin.
Dark Pit - Rival anti-hero who acts on his own will. A recurring ally and a recurring boss. A dark counterpart to Pit who looks identical to him except in color. Has his own victory theme in Super Smash Bros.

There's a pattern here...

Admiral Pit

Smash Hero
NNID
GoldAngelPit
3DS FC
0903-2895-3694
Well, morning!
In other news, Japan gets Smash 4 U this Saturday, so be ready for their arrival! I know I gotta find that JP Pink Pit I came across elsewhere again a few weeks ago, and try to impress players there with Palutena. Sadly that one "error" with the bricking of the Wii U is gonna keep me from doing FG for a while, which actually is a good thing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom