• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash 4 Social Thread 3.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jason the Yoshi

Watching Me, Wanting Me
Morning, Smashboards. What's goi-

Red Ryu=Sideswipe

Cliff, you're trying to be funny? 'cuz you fail at it.
Not 100% funny intended. I love Sideswipe, and it's fortunate that he survived the end of the 1986 movie.

Sideswipe was only in the movie in a deleted scene after Optimus Prime and Sunstreaker brought the Dinobots to Autobot City from Moon Base One. After the Dinobots brought down Devastator, Ultra Magnus brought Him, Tracks, and Red Alert to finish the constructicons. They managed to disassemble Devastator, but the constructicons fired back, killing Red Alert, while Sideswipe, Tracks, and Ultra Magnus got away alive.

Kaye Cruiser

Waveshocker Sigma
NNID
KayeCruiser
Switch FC
0740-7501-7043
Street Fighter 5?

Meh.

Street Fighter bores me.

Kenith

Overkill Sarcasm
The Fabulous Friendly Super Sparkle Train
NNID
RipoffmanXKTG
3DS FC
4210-4224-9442
Street Fighter 5?
Meh.
Street Fighter bores me.
If there's anything we can see eye to eye on it's probably this.
I actually don't fighting games in general. The one fighting game series I thought I get into was Soulcalibur, but they ruined Soulcalibur 5 with the same bull**** that's in Street Fighter.

Rocket Raccoon

Subject: 89P13
Writing Team
I actually don't fighting games in general. The one fighting game series I thought I get into was Soulcalibur, but they ruined Soulcalibur 5 with the same bull**** that's in Street Fighter.
> Doesn't like fighting games
> Is on Smash forum

Kaye Cruiser

Waveshocker Sigma
NNID
KayeCruiser
Switch FC
0740-7501-7043
What about UMvC3?

You know this one!
XD

Rocket was one of my favorite things about it since it was my first time ever seeing him.

Anyways, it was a fun enough game for it's time.

Ah, that was one of our family fighting games for awhile until 4 came out and we didn't like it and 5 came out and we just didn't get it. I like 3 quite a bit, but 2 really was the best one.

But I'm a real big fighting game guy. Have been since I was a little kid but never found a good 2D one that has exactly what I wanted and could hook me in.

Then later down the road, Guilty Gear XX #Reload came out and I heard about a little thing called Melty Blood and those opened up the floodgates that would later lead me to Blazblue many years later. <3

Kenith

Overkill Sarcasm
NNID
RipoffmanXKTG
3DS FC
4210-4224-9442
Ah, that was one of our family fighting games for awhile until 4 came out and we didn't like it and 5 came out and we just didn't get it. I like 3 quite a bit, but 2 really was the best one.
2 is the best for sure. Best gameplay, great roster, good weapons, and thorough single-player content.
I love 4 more though, due to the Character Creation. And by that of course I mean Amy <3

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
XD

Rocket was one of my favorite things about it since it was my first time ever seeing him.

Anyways, it was a fun enough game for it's time.
Most people when UMvC3 was released: A racoon... a ****** racoon?! WHAT THE **** C*APCOM?! YOU GIVE US THIS INSTEAD OF MEGA MAN?!?!
People after GotG movie: He was always my main, Capcom did an excellent job implementing him.

Last edited:

Kaye Cruiser

Waveshocker Sigma
NNID
KayeCruiser
Switch FC
0740-7501-7043
2 is the best for sure. Best gameplay, great roster, good weapons, and thorough single-player content.
I love 4 more though, due to the Character Creation. And by that of course I mean Amy <3
Funny, I like 3 due to it's Character Creation and the Chronicles of the Sword mode.

Kenith

Overkill Sarcasm
NNID
RipoffmanXKTG
3DS FC
4210-4224-9442
Funny, I like 3 due to it's Character Creation and the Chronicles of the Sword mode.
What console(s) is 3 on, exactly? I remember giving up on trying to get it because it was for things I did not own.
I would love to play it, since it seems to be a bridge between SC2 and SC4 (Character Creation and characters from SC4, robust story and artstyle from SC2).

Kaye Cruiser

Waveshocker Sigma
NNID
KayeCruiser
Switch FC
0740-7501-7043
What console(s) is 3 on, exactly? I remember giving up on trying to get it because it was for things I did not own.
I would love to play it, since it seems to be a bridge between SC2 and SC4 (Character Creation and characters from SC4, robust story and artstyle from SC2).
It's a PS2 game. One of the later ones, I believe.

gameprodigy12

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Gameprodigy12
3DS FC
2423-2583-7165
Conquest for the week of 12/04/2014 - 12/11/2014
-
Noobs!

Team Rosalina
:rosalina::4robinm::4duckhunt::4wiifit::4shulk:

Team Greninja
:4greninja::4bowserjr::4darkpit::4lucina::4pacman:

Team Villager
:4villager::4palutena::4littlemac::4megaman:

-

Actually burst out laughing at this for multiple reasons. Mostly scrub character archetypes, and the team with Mac on it having only 4 people to "compensate."
I can agree with Mac to a degree being a scrub/noob teams or archetypes, but the rest are not scrub/noob characters.

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
I'm a bit surprised, Street Fighter 5 is already a thing. I was thinking that DMC5 was next. Still interested though

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom