• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash 4 Social Thread 3.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
I would suggest giving another Pokemon False Swipe for when Hold Back guy gets KOed. Just making sure, do you have a modest synchronizer in the front of your party? Having a Milotic might be useful...it would resist Ice Beam and Origin Pulse. As long as Kyogre is Modest, Body Slam shouldn't do too much. Activate Aqua Ring so that you can still slowly heal to last longer. I also doubt Kyogre would be OHKOed by a Milotic if it uses a special water attack.

That's a suggestion for if you have a Milotic or have access to one through trading with someone else or something. If not, Feebas is caught on that one route and has a 100% encounter rate if you fish under a certain bridge during the day. Just see if someone is willing to attach a Prism Scale and trade back to you.
I just remembered I DO have a modest synchronizer

and a relatively high leveled one

I used a gardevoir for most of the game until I replaced it recently

MewtwoMaster2002

ミュウツーマスター2002
3DS FC
2922-0496-2962
On another note, a friend who never plans on getting a Club Nintendo account gave me his code for Smash Bros for Wii U a couple weeks back. I finally redeemed it to reserve the CD and Mewtwo because I'm afraid I might not be able to get the game before the CD offer expires...Still waiting on the bundle...I wonder if there will be any when I get back January 1st.

RamOne

Mr. Blue Sky
NNID
Mr.Baron
3DS FC
3926-5004-2681
I just realized May's Combusken has a type advantage against all of my Pokémon. Ah well, challenge is good.

SneakyLink

NNID
bne9635
Switch FC
SW-6259-3694-6593
Predictions:
I change my avatar.
Someone goes demonic.
We discuss Grass for no reason.

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
I need to watch Gai-Rei: Zero which is supposedly really sad...

Ain't got nutin' on Dracula. :p

Because you love us and you love this thread... Don't lie to yourself. :p
oh god Gai-Rei: Zero is so bad

On another note, a friend who never plans on getting a Club Nintendo account gave me his code for Smash Bros for Wii U a couple weeks back. I finally redeemed it to reserve the CD and Mewtwo because I'm afraid I might not be able to get the game before the CD offer expires...Still waiting on the bundle...I wonder if there will be any when I get back January 1st.
Why don't you just go and buy the game.If you think its going to take you up to the 13th of Jan to get it, why not just get the game now?

woops

Last edited by a moderator:

Kikkipoptart12

Smash Champion
NNID
Kikkipop 12
3DS FC
0104-0018-0045
Conquest for the week of 12/04/2014 - 12/11/2014
-
Noobs!

Team Rosalina
:rosalina::4robinm::4duckhunt::4wiifit::4shulk:

Team Greninja
:4greninja::4bowserjr::4darkpit::4lucina::4pacman:

Team Villager
:4villager::4palutena::4littlemac::4megaman:

-

Actually burst out laughing at this for multiple reasons. Mostly scrub character archetypes, and the team with Mac on it having only 4 people to "compensate."
Team Rosalina, worst team name ever :glare:, but I love Shulk too much so I vote Red team.

aethermaster

Smash Ace
NNID
Aethermaster
3DS FC
2552-2699-1664
LESSSSSSSSSS GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
I feel bad for the suckers that dished out on Ultra SF
Also, I felt a disturbance in the force
Interesting. Video became private just like the one on EventHubs. Something's obviously going on here but at least it's officially announced not for Xbox. But I bet it's just gonna be vanilla sf5 and the next versions are gonna be on xbox

Last edited:

Strofirko

Smash Master
Today is the day of gaming media wh*res awards the game awards 2014,and paying homage to this event in particular,I will name his 7 major sins:
1-Hearthstone a cards mobile game is competing for GOTY.
2-Ubisoft is competing for studio of the year.
3-DKC tropical frezze is not competing for soundtrack category.
4-There is a games for change category,because why not? just to media wh*res as usual
5-Best remaster category,because a lackluster year like this one needs.
6-Sports and racing are mixed together.
7-Anticipated game of 2015 is totally lackluster and restricted.
But I still laugh every time that I remember when Watch dogs isn't on any category.

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
Today is the day of gaming media wh*res awards the game awards 2014,and paying homage to this event in particular,I will name his 7 major sins:
4-There is a games for change category,because why not? just to media wh*res as usual
But I still laugh every time that I remember when Watch dogs isn't on any category.
Ubisoft.. studio of the year? You must be high

Rocket Raccoon

Subject: 89P13
Writing Team
Do they nominate these themselves?

WolfieXVII ❂

stay woke
NNID
tresxvii
3DS FC
4699-5598-8215
Vainglory should be mobile GOTY >:\/
Interesting. Video became private just like the one on EventHubs. Something's obviously going on here but at least it's officially announced not for Xbox. But I bet it's just gonna be vanilla sf5 and the next versions are gonna be on xbox
All I know is Oni better be starting roster.

Last edited:

aethermaster

Smash Ace
NNID
Aethermaster
3DS FC
2552-2699-1664
Vainglory should be mobile GOTY >:\/

All I know is Oni better be starting roster.
Knowing Capcom he probably won't be until Ultra Super Hyper Turbo Mega Street Fighter V special tournament arcade edition HD Remix

The video only showed Ryu and Chun Li. That's our starting roster for this game. Just those two.

Strofirko

Smash Master

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
I hate to break it to you, but Cap'nChreest is actually male, he just changed his settings to Female when he got pranked
Really, hm I should of Kept "him" in then
Oh man Bravely default AND SSB4? Dont do this to me... idk which to cheer for.. I guess Bravely Default because it has Ringabel

Im going to my math class today

But to be honest the Section i'm on isn't confusing, just a lot of steps.
sorry for throwing rabbits at you all

Last edited:

WolfieXVII ❂

stay woke
NNID
tresxvii
3DS FC
4699-5598-8215

True Blue Warrior

Smash Hero
NNID
TrueBlueSM
3DS FC
2036-7619-4276
Street Fighter 5 confirmed!

This is interesting. I wonder who will return. Will all of the original 12 make a comeback? What will happen to Elena, Hugo, Poison and Rolento? What new mechanics will be introduced?

Also, I still feel, despite the models being based off Street Fighter 4, that there is enough immense improvement to justify calling them good. Ryu and Chun Li looks so much better.

Last edited:

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
Just told someone that they're a dumb **** who can jump off a ****ing pier for being a stupid, lazy ****.

And how are you all doing?

TheLastLugia

Smash Ace
3DS FC
3007-8069-6935
I'm not really too bothered by the awards today. Most of the nominations are a joke, and there's a very small chance of any Nintendo related content being talked about. How Zelda U didn't even get nominated for most anticipated 2015 game is just beyond me really.

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo
And I'm back to normal.
Thank God.

Street Fighter 5 confirmed!

This is interesting. I wonder who will return. Will all of the original 12 make a comeback? What will happen to Elena, Hugo, Poison and Rolento? What new mechanics will be introduced?

Also, I still feel, despite the models being based off Street Fighter 4, that there is enough immense improvement to justify calling them good. Ryu and Chun Li looks so much better.
Eh, I'll wait till the remake comes out.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom