• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash 4 Social Thread 3.0

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member

CN has Pokémon and Sanic Bum. Nothing else. Meh.
Nickelodeon is trash.
Disney XD/Channel is garbage.
CN also has Regular Show and Adventure Time.
And Nick has Korra, so that's something at least.

Rie Sonomura

fly octo fly
NNID
RieSonomura
Switch FC
SW-4976-7649-4666
Disney XD isn't so bad. There's Gravity Falls and the Marvel cartoons.

Can't say the same for Disney Channel though. I only watch that for the occasional movie.

MewtwoMaster2002

ミュウツーマスター2002
3DS FC
2922-0496-2962
Attempting to catch Primal Groudon now. He's strong enough to do decent damage to my team. I've accidentally KOed him twice so far. First slot is level 1 Ralts and I left the last empty, so I'm relying on four Pokemon to catch it. All around level 74, but they still can only take some hits.

D

Deleted member

Nick is probably the worst of the bunch now. Honestly, they have like, 3 good shows and one of them is ending soon. So I guess I'd give it to them. Cartoon Network has been getting better since Adventure Time and Regular Show popped up, and then Steven Universe is also pretty solid.
Hmm, I see. I barely watch TV these days, so I don't know what to say about it.

Autumn ♫

I'm terrible with these Custom Titles.
*Sighs* Back when all 3 channels used to be good...

I really don't watch Disney anymore, but whenever I have, the shows have generally been good, with an exception of a few shows.

Cartoon Network has been picking itself back up lately, so they've doing better.

Nickolodeon only has some Spongebob episodes that are still good. Fairly Oddparents and other used to be great shows have severely dimished.

Nicktoons on the other hand is the best channel out of all of them though, DBZ Kai, Invader Zim, Avatar, Korra. They know how to run the place.

Yonder

Smashboard's 1st Sole Survivor
NNID
Skullicide
3DS FC
4055-4053-1813
My acer, windows 8.1 computer says my battery is not detected [Blank with no red x], yet it runs fine. Help? Can't find any solid answers on the web

Smearglangelo

Smash Journeyman
NNID
UltraKoopaTroopa
3DS FC
4124-5097-9262
Over the Garden Wall was a great mini-series and Sonic Boom is better than I expected.

Maybe CN is gonna be good again soon?

MunchyMunch

Smash Journeyman
NNID
MushroomMuncher
I wish Cartoon Network would start picking up more Anime.

Pokemon and Beyblade With Toonami only on Saturdays isn't good enough.

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
My acer, windows 8.1 computer says my battery is not detected [Blank with no red x], yet it runs fine. Help? Can't find any solid answers on the web
Mine laptop has that but only because I don't have it in. It said my battery was gong bad so I took it out. Maybe your batter is dying out?

Yonder

Smashboard's 1st Sole Survivor
NNID
Skullicide
3DS FC
4055-4053-1813
Mine laptop has that but only because I don't have it in. It said my battery was gong bad so I took it out. Maybe your batter is dying out?
Fixed, turns out I can remove the battery, I thought I couldn't. Stuck it back in, works. It's done this before and just went away though. Thanks though.

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
So...anyone else seen How to Train Your Dragon 2?

Because I just finished watching it.

(Major, MAJOR spoilers below)

I figured they would try to kill someone off, at least one person, but I was NOT expecting it to be Stoick, Hiccup's father. I mean, he was in the first movie and the series on CN, the holiday special, everything....then not only does Toothless bond with Hiccup get overpowered by the Alpha's powers, but the Alpha uses his control on Toothless to try and attack Hiccup, but Stoick sacrifices himself to save him. He wasn't even nearing death afterwards, he was just flat out dead right there, no movement or breathing. Despite knowing better, in the sudden heat of the moment Hiccup lashes out at Toothless, yelling at him to get away, only to call out for him again after the Alpha takes control of Toothless once more.

The death itself was incredibly shocking, as was the way it was done, and the fact that Toothless and Hiccup are shown to have such a close and unbreakable bond throughout both films ....seeing the Alpha totally take control of Toothless after all that was pretty surprising as well. Dreamworks took a really huge risk with this I felt, but an admirable one as I feel it was executed well and they made everything in the aftermath work perfectly.

Starcutter

Resident Beedrill
NNID
Legendofrob1
3DS FC
1908-0357-9077
...So I just uploaded probably the last two tournament videos for today

(@Lord_Spoon here's another one with you in it)

Also I totally miss the 2013 smashboard conversations. Those were good times. I remember when some mods weren't mods. Sigh...

Last edited:

MunchyMunch

Smash Journeyman
NNID
MushroomMuncher
FYI for all of you, if a full Pokemon Mystery Dungeon anime is ever announced, my house will get painted a nice coat of white.

Blargg888

Oh okay.
NNID
Emerald_Latios
3DS FC
1977-0669-4694
Switch FC
SW-1254-5927-2992

Also I totally miss the 2013 smashboard conversations. Those were good times. I remember when some mods weren't mods. Sigh...
I wasn't here. Things probably wouldn't have been that different though.
FYI for all of you, if a full Pokemon Mystery Dungeon anime is ever announced, my house will get painted a nice coat of white.
Good to know.

Last edited:

Soul.

That Toon Link is quite the "pro." Hmm.
Also, is it December yet??

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
Finally got to use my Pidgeotite; Man, Mega Bird Jesus is a monster with the Hurricane Spam and 135 Sp. Attack; I used it against trainers with Pokémon 10 levels higher and still, they got rekt by Hurricane/Heat Wave and anyhthing that survived the first hit got ConfuseHaxed, probably is the best "Glass Cannon" (Well, 80/80 Defenses are decent) I ever used

D

Deleted member

Lemme tell you about how many times I've beaten 9.0 with Mac while trying to not lose a stock.
Somebody help me

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom