• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash 4 Social Thread 3.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

Luggy

Drawing like a tramp
NNID
Luggy_Bros
3DS FC
4184-3014-1463

"Looks like I'm in the middle of a fight between two legendary pokemon that hate each other and can possibly kill me.
Dis gonna be gud."

Space Stranger

space cowboy
NNID
ThePowerBlaster
3DS FC
1160-9748-6431
It is. Because it means your life lacks Fire Emblem.

Everyone should have a bit of Fire Emblem in their lives. (And no, playing as FE characters in Smash doesn't count!)
This, with the success of Fire Emblem Awakening I hope another is made for the 3DS and Wii U.
But it's not wrong to praise the greatness that is Captain Falcon...

Knuckles the Knuckles

Here's a taste of the remedy
NNID
Dromader
It is. Because it means your life lacks Fire Emblem.

Everyone should have a bit of Fire Emblem in their lives. (And no, playing as FE characters in Smash doesn't count!)
But the reverse would mean you have a severe lack of F-Zero in your life, and THAT is punishable with death by Falcon Punch in many places, such as: Japan, planet Earth, the milky way, the universe, ect.

Frostwraith

The Demon King
NNID
Frostwraith357
But the reverse would mean you have a severe lack of F-Zero in your life, and THAT is punishable with death by Falcon Punch in many places, such as: Japan, planet Earth, the milky way, the universe, ect.
I have survived a Falcon Punch. Twice.

Get on my level.

And I have played F-Zero before. So my life doesn't lack F-Zero.

Last edited:

Space Stranger

space cowboy
NNID
ThePowerBlaster
3DS FC
1160-9748-6431
I only played the original F-Zero on the SNES and Maximum Velocity. The latter which I just cannot enjoy.

If only I could buy GX for a reasonable price.

RamOne

Mr. Blue Sky
NNID
Mr.Baron
3DS FC
3926-5004-2681
I only played the original F-Zero on the SNES and Maximum Velocity. The latter which I just cannot enjoy.

I completely forgot about Maximum Velocity. What a letdown that was. Glad I emulated it.

Knuckles the Knuckles

NNID
Dromader
Oh, that.

That tickles just a teeny-weeny bit.
Such lies. You are alive after all. You clearly have never been hit with one or we wouldnt be talking.

I wish NGC games ware downloadable on WiiU eShop. And N64 games. Where the hell are my N64 games.

Rysir

The shorts wearing blue anubis
NNID
Rhysir
3DS FC
3394-4486-9387
Such lies. You are alive after all. You clearly have never been hit with one or we wouldnt be talking.
Or is it you thats never been hit by one?! How can you tell if someone should live or not if you don't know the kill power?
HUH?

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
Is it wrong that I was more hyped for HD Falcon than Robin? I don't even main Captain Falcon, but he's just so awesome.

Anyways, for characters I hate going up against, I'd say Link, Marth and Lucina are tough for me to take on as Mega Man. There's other characters that are easier for me to fight though. King Dedede, DK and Little Mac usually being easy wins with Mega Man.

Speaking of Dedede, I think he's going to be one of my more used characters now. I'm liking him. Not sure if he's top three, but he's definitely in my top 10.

Nice! Most of the shiny Pokemon I got are from eggs and trades though. But I did catch a Shiny Growlith(now evolved)in one game. Still have him around.
Nice, i love growlithe's shiny,i do a lot of shiny breeding and chaining but whe x and y came out i did a lot of friend safari hunting untill the remakes came out.

Knuckles the Knuckles

NNID
Dromader
The Great Old Gods don't die.

Nay, they are neither dead or alive to begin with.
Falcon slayed many of these, your slander of his greatness will be repayed in time....
Or is it you thats never been hit by one?! How can you tell if someone should live or not if you don't know the kill power?
HUH?
I know. I flexed my muscles. He taught me how.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Still getting a disc read error, and for some reason it only happens when I try and view my trophy boxes.
Certain trophies seem to be causing it too.

Last edited by a moderator:

Smearglangelo

Smash Journeyman
NNID
UltraKoopaTroopa
3DS FC
4124-5097-9262
Some non-believers are starting to think that Smash 4 is a buggy mess like Assassins Creed just because that one guy broke his disc and posted the pics of the resulting graphic errors that occurred because of it...

If only those heathens realized that our glorious Nintendo can do no wrong.

Last edited:

Knuckles the Knuckles

NNID
Dromader
Some non-believers are starting to think that Smash 4 is a buggy mess like Assassins Creed just because that one guy broke his disc and posted the pics of the resulting graphic errors that occurred because of it...

Do they ACTUALLY think that and not just say it in jest? I mean its pretty obvious this is limited to a single copy this guy has.

Soul.

There is a difference.
Ubisoft is only good at making Rayman games.
Nintendo is good at doing everything with their franchises.

Last edited:

Space Stranger

space cowboy
NNID
ThePowerBlaster
3DS FC
1160-9748-6431
There is a difference.
Ubisoft is only good at making Rayman games.
Nintendo is good at doing everything with their franchises.
And Activision is good at milking Skylanders and CoD.

D

Deleted member

Lol, same. Played those two. I kinda like the original better but MV has a nice results song. :troll:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom