• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash 4 Social Thread 3.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
My sister introduced me to FNaF some time ago. Ehh, I could see where you're coming from with the complicated instructions. Though, after a few tries, I started to get a hang of the game (my sister just needed to explain how everything works).

But after like surviving 2 days, I was like, "Yeah, this is kinda boring. I'm out". To each their own.

One time my sister was playing Out Last (for some reason she has a lot of horror and bloody games on Steam...), and she asked my help to complete this one part because she was too scared to. She had to run though some building, and avoid these dudes that chase after and kill you. I was all like, "WTF, how could you expect me to complete this part!? This is my first time playing the game!" Well, after some grumbling, I took a hold of the mouse and keyboard, and ran through the hallway, and jumped through a window to dodge the bad guys. I guess that's what she wanted because after she was fine and continued to play.

Teenagers and their horror games these days. :rolleyes: I mean, wouldn't be nice to play a more, idk, cheerful game? Why not play a nice action/adventure role-playing game, perhaps with some life simulation elements, like having a good plot with romance, marriage option, ability own a farm or business, etc., etc. Like maybe games like Harvest Moon, Rune Factory, or even the Fable series.

jk, jk. =P

Play whatever genre you like. I'm not one to judge tastes.
Well, for romance the fans add plenty of their own

Is Chica with Bonnie or Foxy??? Or with Mike!

Or is Bonnie with Freddy?

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
Tomorrow after work I'm also going to do some Black Friday here's what I'm planning:

Best Buy
- Nintendo eShop prepaid cards are 15% off (most likely picking up $100 worth of eShop money
- MAYBE one amiibo (no sale for this)

Target
- Wii U Pro Controller $10 off
- The LEGO Movie special edition (for $9)

And if it gets too chaotic or they don't have these, I'm just heading home and order online.

RamOne

Mr. Blue Sky
NNID
Mr.Baron
3DS FC
3926-5004-2681
6 hours hype left. 6 hours before glorious Penguins of Madagascar hype.

Last edited:

Luggy

Drawing like a tramp
NNID
Luggy_Bros
3DS FC
4184-3014-1463
Hey I'm back, what's new ?
Me ? I've found the real terror in Five Nights at Freddy's 2 :

Autumn ♫

I'm terrible with these Custom Titles.
Gotta have that Zelda DLC character. I'm not one to grasp at straws too often, but I think knowing Sakurai as we do there is still a possibility of DLC. I mean, when Mario Kart, Hyrule Warriors, Fire Emblem Awakening amongst others get paid (and amazing) DLC why not Smash? Just because he said they're not working on it doesn't rule it out entirely. I can totaly imagine home saying something like "we weren't working on DLC when I gave the interview, we started the day after!" sorta thing. And Zelda definitely merits a character, considering it's THE SAME AS BRAWL! I can dream...
Time to vamp up that Vaati support again. :awesome:

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
Tomorrow after work I'm also going to do some Black Friday here's what I'm planning:

Best Buy
- Nintendo eShop prepaid cards are 15% off (most likely picking up $100 worth of eShop money
- MAYBE one amiibo (no sale for this)

Target
- Wii U Pro Controller $10 off
- The LEGO Movie special edition (for $9)

And if it gets too chaotic or they don't have these, I'm just heading home and order online.
Black Friday sales start today

You sure there is going to be anything tomorrow after you get off from work?

Verde Coeden Scalesworth

Flap and Swish~
Premium
NNID
Irene4
3DS FC
1203-9265-8784
Switch FC
SW-7567-8572-3791
Of course it's unlikely, but I need my new Zelda character and this is the best choice.
There's no issue with disabling the Assist Trophy when they are present because it's extremely random anyway.
I agree. This is why Ridley could not work unless they use a sprite version of him, and seeing how Mr. Game & Watch is a glorified sprite...

But seriously, I'm just hoping he has a chance in Smash 5.

aldelaro5

Paper Mario P
Canada, Quebec (or Rogeuport if you want)
NNID
aldelaro5
3DS FC
3050-7721-6617
Time to vamp up that Vaati support again. :awesome:
euh...honestly, support is very annoying to do now.

It's weird, but I noitced a lot more instability in the support talk since release even after dlc confirmation. Maybe because people got tired or anything, but if you want my takes, you should try to make a group if you have problems.

Because on my end, it had the very annoying belief of as clone + flawed overepping logic (not going to rant on that since I already did and it solved nothing).

This is why I made my group private (but I accept pm if you want...as long as you pm because you want to enjoy supporting or talking about dreams and such, it's fine).

Now, you're quite lucky in a way that you don't seem to have these belief (trust me, you're very lucky because these belief are random). Just keep in mind you might need to do a group if it has problems.

For example, don't answer, but I fail to get the belief of bandanna dee not having potential...I really don't get it...and I don't even care about him.

So, it also means more active on social :)

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Zelda newcomer?

Tetra.

That is all.

(I'm not saying she's definitely the best choice overall but she's the one I'd personally prefer above all others)

Frostwraith

The Demon King
NNID
Frostwraith357
I'm a big Zelda fan and I didn't really expect a newcomer from the series.

I think the series is well-covered with the current 5 characters. There are a lot of good choices for potential newcomers, but most of them are already Assist Trophies...

JamesDNaux

Smash Hero
NNID
JamesDNaux
All possibilities for a Zelda newcomer are terrible choices. I'm not sorry.

Except for the Happy Mask Salesman.

aldelaro5

Paper Mario P
Canada, Quebec (or Rogeuport if you want)
NNID
aldelaro5
3DS FC
3050-7721-6617
Not if Mario gets DLC too.

I think we have a similar repping logic...which is rather unusual.

Though, let me ask you, do you think the repping should be looked by its broadness comparing to the scope of the series instead of the proportions?

Like, would you believe the current repping (meaning everything included) of the mario spectrum (so, all series and subseries with the mushroom emblem) is overreped by proportions with the rest OR would you believe that considering the scope of the mario series, that it is appropriate?

Not sure if you get what i asked, but if you did, would like to answer :)

Frostwraith

The Demon King
NNID
Frostwraith357
Interesting tidbits about Skyward Sword.

Didn't know the Gratitude Crystals were based on a candy that was brought by the Portuguese to Japan. Japanese culture does have a few ties with my country's culture. In fact, the Portuguese were the first Westerners to make contact with Japan.

The fact the CD-i games were of such low quality due to low budget didn't surprise me, to be honest.

Bedoop

Poyon
NNID
$50.00 / $??.??
3DS FC
0877-1726-4217
I cleared the rest of the events just recently (had to take a bath afterwards)
Only 3 Events made me have to equip Doc with 3 Defensive Items (including an Auto-Healer Tie) being;
  1. All-Star Battle: Secret (specifically the Challenge to do it on Hard Mode, I did it on Normal just fine)
  2. The Final Battle - Reward
  3. The FINAL Final Battle - Reward + Challenge
I also did some Challenges being Crazy Orders 10 Rounds with Greninja, Master Orders Ticket on Intense, Palutena's Target Blast Back-Wall and Toon Link's Target Blast Stage 2.
I also got the Fire Arrows for Toon Link (among other things) so that's awesome~

Jason the Yoshi

Watching Me, Wanting Me
That's not what I'm saying.
I'm saying that it would take up too much time and resources to get both in.
I dunno, I kinda see the smallest possibility of Shiek being cut sometime, since she's only important in one canon game.

I think we have a similar repping logic...which is rather unusual.

Though, let me ask you, do you think the repping should be looked by its broadness comparing to the scope of the series instead of the proportions?

Like, would you believe the current repping (meaning everything included) of the mario spectrum (so, all series and subseries with the mushroom emblem) is overreped by proportions with the rest OR would you believe that considering the scope of the mario series, that it is appropriate?

Not sure if you get what i asked, but if you did, would like to answer :)
It depends on the franchise.

Verde Coeden Scalesworth

Flap and Swish~
Premium
NNID
Irene4
3DS FC
1203-9265-8784
Switch FC
SW-7567-8572-3791
Eh, no thanks on Tetra. Ganon or Vaati instead sound great. As does Impa. 3 of the same damn person(not even Dark Samus goes that far) that's from the same general storyline overall is going overboard. Albeit, I was okay with Toon Zelda/Toon Sheik as a combo(the one Brawl said was the plan, and that does include Tetra as there's zero evidence to suggest she was planned, really), but that's dead now. And that's okay too.

This is why I'm okay with Paper Mario, because he's from a completely different type of game, that has nothing to do with the regular platformers' story(when they have one).

Bedoop

Poyon
NNID
$50.00 / $??.??
3DS FC
0877-1726-4217
@Rocket Raccoon I'm sorry for not joining you
I had to take a bath
And I gotta go to School pretty soon (even though it's 3rd Period right now and there's 4 total)
Sorriez :C

Frostwraith

The Demon King
NNID
Frostwraith357
"Sheik will be cut because Twilight Princess design.", they said during Brawl speculation.

"Sheik will be cut and replaced by Impa because Skyward Sword.", they said during Smash 4 speculation.

Last edited:

Rysir

The shorts wearing blue anubis
NNID
Rhysir
3DS FC
3394-4486-9387
The hour of turkey and mashed potatoes is soon upon us! -some of us-
It is a glorious day of slaying spuds!

Kikkipoptart12

Smash Champion
NNID
Kikkipop 12
3DS FC
0104-0018-0045
"Sheik will be cut because Twilight Princess design.", they said during Brawl speculation.

"Sheik will be cut and replaced by Impa because Skyward Sword.", they said during Smash 4 speculation.
I don't get why sheik will get cut for another character? Sheik have been in two smash games the same with Marth, so I don't get why people think that two of these characters will be replace by two new characters.The only time a character got remove because of the 3ds can't handle them.

Bedoop

Poyon
NNID
$50.00 / $??.??
3DS FC
0877-1726-4217
It's about to be 4th Period, School-Wise
Still don't understand why I have to go to school
It's an Hour-Long drive back on an incredibly bumpy Bus, anyway. :\

NeonBurrito

Smash Ace
Am I the only one who thinks it is weird that Sonic has a parade balloon while Mario doesn't? Considering Sonic hasn't been in his prime recently.

Anyway, the new Zelda newcomer obviously has to be...

Frostwraith

The Demon King
NNID
Frostwraith357
The only reasons so far for character removal have been due to technical issues and/or time constraints.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom