• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash 4 Social Thread 3.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bedoop

Poyon
NNID
$50.00 / $??.??
3DS FC
0877-1726-4217
Oh BOY
GUESS WHAT I JUST GOT TOLD
JUST WHEN I THOUGHT I WAS OFF THE HOOK
MOM IS MOVING THE WII U TO MY SISTER'S ROOM

IT'S NOT LIKE I WANTED TO PLAY SMASH BROS. ANYWAY! :4roy:

****ING HELL

Last edited:

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
Told ya to enjoy the momentay happines. Sucks for you. sorry cant help you anymore then I tried. Good luck, I tried

If this was me, I would break my wii u so no one can have it..... and threaten my mother. all in all they would have to call the police on me

Last edited:

Rysir

The shorts wearing blue anubis
NNID
Rhysir
3DS FC
3394-4486-9387
**** the potatoes and Turkey. I want the Canberry sause. I hate mash potatos
You dare not prioritize the lord and savior of the dinner table? You push the potato to the side?
What is this blasphemous display of having a different opinion? It enrages me even though it does not affect me in any way what so ever and so I must call you an insulting name!

Ya dingus!

Luggy

Drawing like a tramp
NNID
Luggy_Bros
3DS FC
4184-3014-1463
Oh BOY
GUESS WHAT I JUST GOT TOLD
JUST WHEN I THOUGHT I WAS OFF THE HOOK
MOM IS MOVING THE WII U TO MY SISTER'S ROOM

IT'S NOT LIKE I WANTED TO PLAY SMASH BROS. ANYWAY! :4roy:

****ING HELL
You should have done this :

Frostwraith

The Demon King
NNID
Frostwraith357
Predictions for Smash 5! (Wait, what?)

- Lucina and Dark Pit will return, but they may be demoted to alt costumes. On the other hand, given their changes to their counterparts are so minimal and easy to implement, there's literally no reason to not have them return for another game. (Come on, Marth and Pit aren't going anywhere.)
- Ridley will be playable. Sakurai has stated he's aware of his popularity and demand. I think Pyrosphere Ridley with his player character similarities may suggest that he was worked on as a playable character, but scrapped due to certain issues. Villager and Miis had been considered for Brawl, but Sakurai couldn't imagine them working. Seems like a similar predicament to me.
- All characters from previous installments (N64 to Wii U/3DS) will return, even though some will be DLC.

Time capsule post. Might be funny, intriguing or both in 7 years or something.

Last edited:

Luggy

Drawing like a tramp
NNID
Luggy_Bros
3DS FC
4184-3014-1463
They are the same. Except one is an hedgehog and the other a human. I should watch Kill la Kill.

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo

- Lucina and Dark Pit will return, but they may be demoted to alt costumes. On the other hand, given their changes to their counterparts are so minimal and easy to implement, there's literally no reason to not have them return for another game. (Come on, Marth and Pit aren't going anywhere.)
- Ridley will be playable. Sakurai has stated he's aware of his popularity and demand. I think Pyrosphere Ridley with his player character similarities may suggest that he was worked on as a playable character, but scrapped due to certain issues. Villager and Miis had been considered for Brawl, but Sakurai couldn't imagine them working. Seems like a similar predicament to me.
- All characters from previous installments (N64 to Wii U/3DS) will return, even though some will be DLC.

Now why on Earth would we need three Links?

Frostwraith

The Demon King
NNID
Frostwraith357
Smash is the most perfect game for DLC. They can't pass the opportunity.

Sure, Mewtwo is testing the waters and all, but come on, is anyone seriously doubting whether or not he will sell like hotcakes?

Luggy

Drawing like a tramp
NNID
Luggy_Bros
3DS FC
4184-3014-1463

-Lucina and Dark Pit will still be clones. There's no reason for them to go from a full character to an alt.
-Ridley is too hard to make him look "normal". And don't throw me the eternal argument "But look at Bowser" because it isn't one. Bowser uses magic to change is height, Ridley can't do that. Plus, for me, he doesn't really fit the roster well.
-It could and it should, but I don't want a roster too big for pastas sake.

Bedoop

Poyon
NNID
$50.00 / $??.??
3DS FC
0877-1726-4217
Good News & Bad News Time
Bad News;
Sister now owns both copies of Smash
Good News;
I'm getting Smash 3DS from the eShop Tomorrow (most likely)

DREAMS DO COME TRUE
I'M FINALLY GETTING SMASH 3DS
inb4 everyone online already moved to the Wii U version and Online is dead :biblethump:

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo
Bad News;
Good News;

DREAMS DO COME TRUE
inb4 everyone online already moved to the Wii U version and Online is dead :biblethump:
Well there's always @ Soul. Soul. and I.

Knuckles the Knuckles

Here's a taste of the remedy
NNID
Dromader
Ridley in Smash 5 has a pretty hight probability, taking into account that Sakurai said he knows how much people want him, plus, they need to save something to hype up 5 when it inevitably becomes a thing.

As for HOW he would be playable, well, people tried already to varying degrees already (plus some other ideas that exist on paper), and its not like his size is consistant between games anyway, or even in Smash for that matter (giant Olimar heres looking at you).

The only thing really in the way is Sakurai not having an idea how to make him playable. Well, remember Villager? Ideas are a funny thing can always arive at a later date.

Soul.

Bad News;
Good News;

DREAMS DO COME TRUE
People are still playing Smash 3DS online lol.
Also, Knuckles for new Smash (after 3DS / Wii U). Let's make this happen.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom