• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash 4 Social Thread 3.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

CatRaccoonBL

You can do it!
NNID
RaccoonBL
3DS FC
2294-4606-0767
To be off-topic for a sec, what are the best (or at least, most recommended) Custom Specials for Mii Brawler?
Shot putt is a good projectile, the side special that does multiple hits then a strong punch, feint jump for down special, and the last one is a choice between recovery and power. If you want better recovery: Piston punch is better. If you want power, Helicopter kick.

hiramsthoughts

Smash Apprentice
Can any of you link me to thread that's collecting data to see what are the best Customs for every character?

allison

She who makes bad posts
NNID
crazyal02
3DS FC
0216-1055-4584
Banning Little Mac

...I usually add something witty to that, but it's too hilarious for me to go anywhere with it

Pazzo.

「Livin' On A Prayer」
Little Mac banned at some tournament?

Who cares, anyone with half a brain will just include him in other tournaments anyway.

aldelaro5

Paper Mario P
Canada, Quebec (or Rogeuport if you want)
NNID
aldelaro5
3DS FC
3050-7721-6617
I might be a :079: on this but...

View attachment 31001

@ aldelaro5 aldelaro5 , the SSB Facebook referenced The Great Gonzales. How cool is that?
Thanks, but you got ninja'd by 2 people :)

It is very awesome. Though, I made a weird theory on that...lol, it's not related to dlc, but...I can straw grasp...it's fun to do it :)

But I won't.

JamesDNaux

Smash Hero
NNID
JamesDNaux
I just got Rayman's trophy from the shop! I have Rayman and Globox now!

So glorious... His head looks a little off from the front,

DLC, come on... I need this. Just take my wallet already.

Rysir

The shorts wearing blue anubis
NNID
Rhysir
3DS FC
3394-4486-9387
"Alright. Have it your way, pal. But I suggest you loosen up before you rust."

17 is the original badass.

17 kicked his creators head off.

17 is Radical.

You fell right into my trap.

Oh sure! Suuuuuuuure! Lets go with that me bucko, lets just go with that!

Rysir

The shorts wearing blue anubis
NNID
Rhysir
3DS FC
3394-4486-9387
You have 30 minutes left before bedtime. Use them wisely. :troll:
What is everyone a time manager now or something? Besides! I don't go to bed at 9pm!

Edit: Dat denied link!

Last edited:

Blue Banana

Smash Journeyman
NNID
2ndDerivative
3DS FC
4038-6328-0283
I don't have the Wii U version yet, but I had the chance to play it for the first time yesterday night at my university's Smash club. I have a few things to say:
- First off, the graphics look amazing. The game looks so colorful and vibrant, and the fighters' animations look really smooth in 60 fps on a larger screen. I know what I'm saying is obvious, but actually playing it for the first time was really mesmerizing.
- Getting back to the Gamecube controller after a few years of not using it took a bit, especially when I've been using the 3DS for a month.
- The matches played was a mix of team battles, free-for-alls, and 1v1s. I won most of the 1v1s with Olimar, but I don't think it really means anything since most of the people in the club were playing Melee, and I noticed they tend to use some habits that they developed in Melee (like using Marth's/Lucina's Dancing Blade as recovery onto the stage).

Can't wait to get the Wii U version soon, though I may have to settle with a different controller when I'm not at the club until the adapter restocks at stores.

ryan khirodhar

Smash Rookie
Anyone want to play wii u version of smash 4 Nintendo network I'd is ryankhirodhar but let's play Tommorow because it's late for me

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom