• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash 4 Social Thread 3.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

Autumn ♫

I'm terrible with these Custom Titles.
The unspeakable just happened.
My brother got a Level 100 Shiny Zangoose over Wonder Trade.
It's probably because a guy named King Nappy on Youtube does wondertrades every Wendsday night and people usually send out good stuff. It's where I get my good wondertrades from, and is the only reason I wondertrade on wendsday.

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
Yay! The next batch of Hyrule Warriors DLC/patch is now live!

Now to use my Link amiibo for my actual reason for buying it!.

NeonBurrito

Smash Ace
Alright, so I went to the smash headcanons tumblr and found this masterpiece:

#1045. Little Mac is Falcon and Samus’ child from the distant space-future, sent back in time to become the universe’s most ultimate boxing champion in New York City, and is just awaiting the moment when his thighs will be considered muscular enough to drive his own racing vehicle; Samus, however, being part bird-person, has always keenly felt the deleterious effects of empty nest syndrome, but she chooses to not speak of her sorrows and instead shoots things to work out her aggression; Falcon buries himself in his racing so as to not have to confront her on this matter.

"Little Mac is Captain Falcon and Samus' child from the distant space-future, sent back in time"

11/10 quality tumblr

I bet it gets worse.

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
#1045. Little Mac is Falcon and Samus’ child from the distant space-future, sent back in time to become the universe’s most ultimate boxing champion in New York City, and is just awaiting the moment when his thighs will be considered muscular enough to drive his own racing vehicle; Samus, however, being part bird-person, has always keenly felt the deleterious effects of empty nest syndrome, but she chooses to not speak of her sorrows and instead shoots things to work out her aggression; Falcon buries himself in his racing so as to not have to confront her on this matter.

"Little Mac is Captain Falcon and Samus' child from the distant space-future, sent back in time"

11/10 quality tumblr

I bet it gets worse.
If this somehow became popular I wonder what would happen to all those (weird) Little Mac/Samus fanfics....

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030

11/10 quality tumblr

I bet it gets worse.
Sometimes there's ideas you come up with you don't share with others. This is an example.

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo
Have you seen what Turkey can do? Turkey has chain grabs, frame traps and super armor. You can't beat it. Ham was one of the best though. But it got hit by the nerf bat pretty hard.
And it doesn't help that he's the producer's baby.
I swear, has that man ever made a game?! Let alone played one?

Jason the Yoshi

Watching Me, Wanting Me
Well, I'm ****ed, because I just went to a party and I think someone spiked my drink. I had a glass of water, and I noticed a slight taste that was just flat out gross. So basically speaking, since I'm only 19, I just broke the law.

Today wasn't all bad though, I did clear the Kirby event match everybody hates, I got a Beedrillite, (I see you down there legendofrob1) and I got the CommanderVideo trophy that was shown off last direct.

Oh my gosh look a Mario themed freestyle was on Dancing with the Stars!
That was on my FaceBook news feed this morning!

SonicN64

Banned via Warnings
Well, I'm ****ed, because I just went to a party and I think someone spiked my drink. I had a glass of water, and I noticed a slight taste that was just flat out gross. So basically speaking, since I'm only 19, I just broke the law.

Today wasn't all bad though, I did clear the Kirby event match everybody hates, I got a Beedrillite, (I see you down there legendofrob1) and I got the CommanderVideo trophy that was shown off last direct.

That was on my FaceBook news feed this morning!
Ugh, Nintendrones are the worst.

ryan khirodhar

Smash Rookie
Anybody want to play smash wii u my Nintendo network Id is ryankhirodhar send me a friend request or tell me to send one to you

PF9

Smash Lord
Since Brawl I tend to turn the in-game music off and play classic hard rock/metal whilst I Smash. It just so happens that Nintendo became a video games powerhouse during the 1980s, the best decade for metal.

allison

She who makes bad posts
NNID
crazyal02
3DS FC
0216-1055-4584
Since Brawl I tend to turn the in-game music off and play classic hard rock/metal whilst I Smash. It just so happens that Nintendo became a video games powerhouse during the 1980s, the best decade for metal.

Hartenberg

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Hartenberg
3DS FC
1220-8573-2488
My DK amiibo is forever going for b airs and being overly greedy.....just like me. As much as I convinced myself that I wasn't going to get an amiibo, these things are pretty damn cool.

ryan khirodhar

Smash Rookie
Let's play smash 4 wii u my Nintendo network id is ryankhirodhar send me a friend request but let's play Tommorow it's late where I'm at.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom